TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 38 Thread

Guest tpww7

I agree, Siaki-Young was my MOTN, Kash-Lynn never clicked and D-lo- Jarrett was a big let down. I'm getting real tired of Jarrett.

Guest Raven_Effect01

What the hell was the point with all the women-beating tonight? Jarrett needs to get rid of Russo sometime soon.

Match of the night for me was Truth vs. Skipper. Siaki vs. Young was all right, Jarrett vs. D'Lo wasn't so good, and Lynn vs. Kash was just okay. And I'll add Lawler and Flair to my guilty pleasures list, they're hilarious.

But yeesh, Raven Evenflows Trinity (Which is all right because Raven's a heel), Kid Kash is doing Jarret's old chauvanist gimmick, David Young, a FACE, gives Desire a spinebuster, and Jarret, another face, hits Alexis Laree with a chair. What's with all the woman hating? Oh, and was that Belladonna by the announce table?

Still, Raven running into matches and just sitting in the corner rules.

yea russo puts on some woman beating but he gave you young/siaki, a motn? or whatever. i haven't seen it yet. he also gave you styles vs jarrett. truth vs jarrett. sats vs xxx. damn guys, give the man a break. he gives you your good wrestling matches and you shit on it

Guest CoreyLazarus416

What was the point of the woman-beating? Let's see...

• Raven Evenflow'ing Trinity made sense as she just defeated his new girl, Alexis Laree. It also helped advance the "Kid Kash used Trinity, but now ditched her" angle.
  • Young delivering a spinebuster to Desire was revenge for Siaki delivering the Siakalypse Now to Athena.
  • Jarrett Mahoney's Alexis because she tried to attack him.
DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW ECW LOGIC?!

...TNA is becoming more and more like ECW each week...and I can't say I don't like it, because I am/was a huge ECW mark...

My MOTN was Kash/Lynn, which would have been downright great had the run-in been less obvious.

There's no such thing as A match of the night. There is only one. And in my opinion Young/Siaki wasn't much good. And did I insult Russo? I think there was too much beating on women, yes, but I'm not going to place all the blame on Russo.

Oh, and for the love of god, if Raven doesn't beat Jarrett...

you didn't blame him but damn near everyone else has. like raven effect. they bring in the guy and dlo, everyone's GODS~! and use them 10000000000x's better than the wwe and you guys complain.

"russo needs to go now!"

"russo is trash"

on another board im known for ridiculing the wwe, but this is ridiculous.

Guest RedJed

I just dont get what is the need for all that man on woman violence, it was an overload tonight.......and I'll be honest, typical Russo booking usually consists of overloads of things, but we dont know who booked it for sure so I wont comment any further on that. All I know is I didn't like it, and as much as I was an ECW fan back then, that was one thing I couldn't stand about that product too.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Brian Lawler had his best TNA match ever tonight.

:cheers:

Guest RedJed

I still could do without Flair but yeah, Lawler is fucking hilarious. That promo he did with Dusty 2-3 weeks ago was just great, had me rolling.

Guest dreamer420

Flair needs to go soon. He is showing that he has actually lost talent since WCW closed, and there is no one in TNA capable of carrying him to a good match.

Lawler can work as we know, he just needs to develop a more serious character. If he turned all psycho and stopped smiling, and just started kicking ass I think he would get decent heat.

Guest RedJed
Flair needs to go soon. He is showing that he has actually lost talent since WCW closed, and there is no one in TNA capable of carrying him to a good match.

Lawler can work as we know, he just needs to develop a more serious character. If he turned all psycho and stopped smiling, and just started kicking ass I think he would get decent heat.

Ehh he's getting decent heat already and I don't think he can be the way you would want him unless he was a face, it works well that they have him portrayed as Lawlers son in that he obviously wants to be as over with the fans as his dad was, but they wont allow it. So he acts all immature and stand-offish. I think its perfect. He's already turned somewhat psycho already.

I wouldn't say this if I didn't think it was possible. When Lawler started attacking Jeff Jarrett a few months back and we didn't know why, he played a serious heel and did it pretty well. He was getting a lot of heat and then they started the April angle and he went back to being a joke.

Dames