TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brian

May 5th

Guest Jobber of the Week
then do "the stan". you know, the eminem song stan where in the 3rd verse he just goes crazy. well, you could do that

:ph34r:

I have no clue what that means. I can make a guess though....

Receptionist: Big Man Wrestling -R- Us, where may I direct your call?

Caller *quietly*: Booking Room?

Receptionist: Okay

*Muzak*

Voice: No no Hunter, you gotta use your tongue and... Hello?

Caller: SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN BITCH YO YOU THINK YOU THE SHIT WELL I SEE THE WAY YOU RUN THAT SPIEL DON'T MAKE ME DRAG YOU BY THE HAIR DOWN TO THE GODDAMN CREEK AND WE'LL SEE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT WHEN YOU GOT THE HEADLIGHTS IN YOUR FUCKING FACE THEN...

*click*

I don't think that's the best idea. Call me crazy.

and they keep Russo shit to a minimum

i'd hate for tna to stop showing the raven and d'lo like title chases and the jarrett/styles like title matches. and the red/kash/laree/trinity thing is pretty nice.

:lol:

Guest Jobber of the Week
Shorting the stock would make more financial sense...in fact, that might actually get Vince to panic for real.

My only knowledge of how the stock market works is how it's explained on Howstuffworks.com. What's this mean?

Guest creativename
Shorting the stock would make more financial sense...in fact, that might actually get Vince to panic for real.

My only knowledge of how the stock market works is how it's explained on Howstuffworks.com. What's this mean?

Short-selling means selling the stock, even though you don't own it. You borrow the stock from your broker. Example:

You short 1,000 shares of WWE at $7.50. You receive $7500. One month later, the price is $7.00. You now have to buy back 1,000 shares, because you owe them to your broker. This costs you $7,000. So you made $500 (ignoring reinvestment of your original cash). But if the price goes up to $8.00, you lose $500, since you have to buy back for more than what you bought for.

Normally, shorting is a bad idea, since the stock market tends to go up over time. However, we as smarks know more about the WWE than your typical "mark" investor--it appears to us that there're no signs of getting better. This is almost "insider information"--there is an information asymetry in the market, since most WWE investors don't actually follow the product, they just look at the financial numbers. Someone with capital could exploit this. Of course a smark whose optimistic about WWE's future would disagree.

Guest Choken One

Wow. You explained that better than my High School Economics teacher ever could...

Guest T®ITEC

Now *that* I would really try, except...

I'm saving all my money for a SummerSlam trip this year. Hee hee.

Guest tank_abbott

I've been boycotting RAW since they handed HHH the belt in September...

I want a cookie

Guest LatinoHeat
I'm saving all my money for a SummerSlam trip this year. Hee hee.

Where is SummerSlam this year?

Guest Downhome
you hurt nothing by trying. you hurt nothing by not trying. whats wrong with missing one (horrible) showing of wwe programming

Well for one you don't even know that this show will be horrible. The odds are that they will actually put out a great show that night, as they usually do in May.

Guest Lord of The Curry

DH- Do you get it? Honestly, this isn't just about one fuckin episode of Raw, it's about the WWE as a whole. The May 5th show just happens to fall near an important time for the company.

Guest Downhome
DH- Do you get it? Honestly, this isn't just about one fuckin episode of Raw, it's about the WWE as a whole. The May 5th show just happens to fall near an important time for the company.

Can you not talk using sense, or are you just full of rage so much that you must always be pissy? This thread is ABOUT May 5th, period. I went on to ask why you guys do not boycott WWE tottally, meaning not JUST that one show, and I was told that wasn't the plan either.

From the looks of it, you all have these different ideas about what this is about and what it is not. You all need to get on the same page to get anything done. Anything less, is simply childs play.

Are you going to boycott WWE from now on period? Is ANYONE here going to 100% do so that wasn't doing so already?

Guest Mulatto Heat

I agree and disagree Downhome.

They usually have good May shows, but as the last two years showed, they happen at the end of the month. The shows at beginning of the month range from mediocre to horrible. Just look at the first two RAW shows of May 2002. I'll give you guys a few hints: Hogan, Taker, motorcycles, Booker T, nWo.

Guest LatinoHeat
I ANYONE here going to 100% do so that wasn't doing so already?

Huh? Learn to write properly and I'll get back to you.

Guest Downhome
I ANYONE here going to 100% do so that wasn't doing so already?

Huh? Learn to write properly and I'll get back to you.

Oh my fucking God, I left out an "s" on accident.

I'm sorry you have such a hard time understanding everything. From now on I'll try to make sure I simplify everything just for you.

Guest Downhome
Sarcasm...the last refuge of sons of bitches.

Would you mind NOT being a fucking ass hole trying to flame bait me if you are going to be in this thread? I'm here to help, give ideas, etc... I'm NOT here to put up with bull shit from people like you over and over.

Guest LatinoHeat
I went on to ask why you guys do not boycott WWE tottally, meaning not JUST that one show, and I was told that wasn't the plan either.

Can't spell either.

Guest bob_barron

You do spell a lot of stuff wrong but it's never so I can't understand what you're saying so I have no problem with it.

The 5.6.02 RAW had-

Trish v. Jazz

Regal winning Euro title

Hogan trying to get the motocycle to work

RVD/Hardy v. Eddy/Book

Flair turning heel

It was Hall's last RAW

Guest Mulatto Heat

5/13 RAW was even worse. It was in Toronto, were you there Barron?

Guest bob_barron

No- I was still living in New York then.

The 5.7.01 RAW had-

Jericho v. Regal in a cage match

Rikishi's face turn and Stephanie getting stinkfaced

Rikishi v. Austin

Guest Downhome
I went on to ask why you guys do not boycott WWE tottally, meaning not JUST that one show, and I was told that wasn't the plan either.

Can't spell either.

You obviously can not help be being a bastard, so in that case if you are going to do so, I can join in your little party. Must I say I'm sorry to you for spelling a word wrong and leaving out an "s"? Fuck you, just get back to the topic.

I know I spell shit wrong a lot of the times, so if you have a problem with it stick it up your ass, because I really don't care.

Guest LatinoHeat
Must I say I'm sorry to you for spelling a word wrong and leaving out an "s"? Fuck you, just get back to the topic.

Why can't you write properly?

Guest Downhome
Must I say I'm sorry to you for spelling a word wrong and leaving out an "s"? Fuck you, just get back to the topic.

Why can't you write properly?

Why can't you not be a fucking ass hole?

Guest bob_barron

The 5.8.00 RAW (also in Nassau) had-

No Rock

Jericho wrestling three times

Jericho v. Benoit and Jericho v. Angle

Rikishi v. Pat Patterson

Guest Downhome
The 5.8.00 RAW (also in Nassau) had-

No Rock

Jericho wrestling three times

Jericho v. Benoit and Jericho v. Angle

Rikishi v. Pat Patterson

Rikishi vs Pat Patterson?

I must have blocked this one out.

Guest bob_barron

Vince made it- Rikishi v. XPac/Road Dogg/Patterson.

This was during the poop stain Patterson angle

Guest LatinoHeat
Why can't you not be a fucking ass hole?

You make no fucking sense. 11 year old kids write better than you.

Do you read your tripe before hitting the submit button?