TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

The One and Only Raw Thread (4/14/03)

Guest Nevermortal
Richmond, Va., will be the site of an action-filled episode of RAW this Monday night on The New TNN! It kicks off at 9/8 CT.

RAW viewers were shocked last week to see Jim Ross quit as the show's lead announcer. It was a move many thought they would never see happen. What will RAW be like without good ol' J.R. at the announce table's helm? Tune in to TNN this Monday night to find out!

The Rock seems determined to avoid a Backlash confrontation with Goldberg, but will that keep the former WCW Champion from attacking the People's Champion? Don't bet on it. But Goldberg will have to find a way to get to the Great One, who'll undoubtedly be on guard. Tune in to RAW to see how these two sports-entertainment behemoths clash!

Kevin Nash has returned to RAW and aligned himself with longtime friend Shawn Michaels. Michaels is sorely in need of Nash's backing as he's gotten on the bad side of Chris Jericho, Triple H and Ric Flair. Will Nash's presence help even the score? Tune in!

This and much more goes down Monday on RAW at 9 p.m./8 CT on The New TNN.

Guest Youth N Asia

Christ, is it a race to see who gets to start the thread first? Show's 7 hours away

Guest j.o.b. squad
Christ, is it a race to see who gets to start the thread first? Show's 7 hours away

probably

Guest Nevermortal

Yes.

Guest AndrewTS

Fuck Nash

Fuck Goldberg

Fuck HBK

Fuck HHH

Fuck Rock (for bringing in Goldberg)

Fuck DDP (for bringing Goldberg into wrestling)

Fuck the Raw writers

Fuck Vince for bringing in this bunch of hasbeens

Fuck Steiner, just because.

That being said, hope the rest of you enjoy the show.

Guest nikowwf

The behemoths won't be clashing live, as Rock will not be there tonight apparently.

maybe if nash started walking now he could get to the ring before the show ends.

niko

Guest Eagan469

If the new play-by-play man is...

Joey Styles - I mark out

Tony Schiovanne - I mark out

Mike Tenay - I'll be satisfied

Heenan - I piss my pants

Bischoff - I press my mute button

Vince - I shoot myself

Guest Lightning Flik
Tony Schiovanne - I mark out

If it's him, I swear that I'll never refer to RAW as RAW again.

Now, RAW = Nitro.

RAW viewers were shocked last week to see Jim Ross quit as the show's lead announcer.

When did "shocked" come to mean "overjoyed"? JR was okay when a)he was by himself and b)he wasn't being Austin's lil bitch.

The Rock seems determined to avoid a Backlash confrontation with Goldberg, but will that keep the former WCW Champion from attacking the People's Champion? Don't bet on it. But Goldberg will have to find a way to get to the Great One, who'll undoubtedly be on guard.

Christ, now I know why I don't pay attention to previews. WWE seriously needs to stop acting like everyone's a dumb mark.

Michaels is sorely in need of Nash's backing

I'm surprised noone made a joke about THAT statement.

Guest The Amazing Rando
maybe if nash started walking now he could get to the ring before the show ends.

nah.

Guest Will Scarlet

Well...let's see here. I do not really care much about anything in the preview, especially if the Rock is not going to be there live. Chris Nowinski should make an appearance that always make me happy. jazz joined the Mack and Teddy Long last week, so, hey, maybe I will get to see the Mack in mixed tag action or something, so yay! Then again, he'll probably job to Jeff Hardy, so boo! Other than that, well...maybe 3MW will job to somebody.

Then again, I awoke at 7 AM this morning, so maybe I will just turn in early.

Guest j.o.b. squad

how about the anounce team of king and the mouth of the south jimmy hart

Guest Lightning Flik
Michaels is sorely in need of Nash's backing

I'm surprised noone made a joke about THAT statement.

I would've Yuna, but it would've had the word "slashy" and "ew", oh and probably a well placed "Kevin Nash banging Shawn Michaels" somewhere in the verse, but I didn't really feel like I needed to make anyone have sick thoughts in their minds that will undoubtly haunt them for the next couple of months.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Nash needs one of those electric scooters..

I think we now understand why the Undertaker got a badass biker gimmick.

Guest The Amazing Rando

Undertaker should be a gardener...because it's HIS YARD

Guest Lightning Flik
Nash needs one of those electric scooters..

I think we now understand why the Undertaker got a badass biker gimmick.

Um... I thought we've known this since the Biker gimmick was given to Taker?

Guest snuffbox
how about the anounce team of king and the mouth of the south jimmy hart

damn ;)

Guest Trivia247

Tony geez

Just what we need the Bischoff stroke Monkey who Pumps up Goldberg and Ric Flair for that matter and ignores every match other than the Main events to talk about Goldberg, or Flair, Or Nash...

YEAHHH Fuckin Mark out to that shit.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Why can't they just make Heyman the annoucer? Screw it, let him start booking Raw too.

Guest BoboBrazil

I hope for an entertaining show. I'll probably get Test, 3 Minute Warning, and a woman's match.

I hope for an entertaining show. I'll probably get Test, 3 Minute Warning, and a woman's match.

If we're lucky, we'll get a Stevie/Victoria segment! Then some crappy segments that will take up the rest of the show, along with some boring matches, OR some exciting, yet meaningless, matches.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Nothing like Kliq members feuding and trading off inside shoot/Kliq comments back and forth.

Nothing like Kliq members feuding and trading off inside shoot/Kliq comments back and forth.

Yup but would you expect anything different? Like I've said before HHH, HBK, and Nash should just have a 3-way dick sucking contest and it'd have the same effect.

Guest AndrewTS

Yup but would you expect anything different? Like I've said before HHH, HBK, and Nash should just have a 3-way dick sucking contest and it'd have the same effect.

Neither Nash or HHH are flexible enough for that.

May they be fucked in the ass by 3 replicas of the Smackdown fist.

Guest AndrewTS

Are there any, you know, matches booked? Or haven't the bookers scribbled those on their dinner napkins yet?