TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crazy Dan

The Official 2003 NBA Playoffs Thread

Guest Lethargic

I laugh EVERY time I see Jason Kidd's son. Doesn't matter if he's getting crushed at the time. The kid looks like a friggin alien. You know those little rubber sticky aliens that you throw at the wall and they slide down? That's what he reminds me of. I just wanna pick him and throw him into a wall and watch him slide down. If I was Jason Kidd I'd have a DNA test done. He looks more like Sam Cassell's son to me.

Guest Vern Gagne

Could this be pinned, please. We have the NHL Playoff thread pinned.

Guest Mindless_Aggression
I laugh EVERY time I see Jason Kidd's son.  Doesn't matter if he's getting crushed at the time.  The kid looks like a friggin alien.  You know those little rubber sticky aliens that you throw at the wall and they slide down?  That's what he reminds me of.  I just wanna pick him and throw him into a wall and watch him slide down.  If I was Jason Kidd I'd have a DNA test done.  He looks more like Sam Cassell's son to me.

BWAHAHAHAHA. You would think with their genes Kidd and whatever the fuck her name is would come up with a human looking child but indeed, Sam Cassel's bastard spore haunts the earth. Awesome.

By God! Look at the Trailblazers choke! It shocks me how much talent that team has and yet they still bathe in mediocrity and shit. Bonzi played big time though, sadly, Wallace and everyone else in a uniform apparently has already given up.

T-Mac should shit himself in anger. When a man scores 46 points, his team should win NOT LOSE BY 10. Good Lord.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Hrmm... I always thought that Kidd's son looked like Tony Parker.

TJ = Tony Junior?

Guest Polish_Rifle

Let's Go T-Wolves...Please make the Lakers one game closer to getting eliminated(Wishful Thinking).

Guest Mindless_Aggression

By God, the Wolves, they be a scrapping, they be a clubberin Tony. But yes, in any case, they are putting up a fight and I give them credit.

I am really indifferent to both teams, but could the refs be a little more discreet on keeping the Lakers in the game? They are lucky this game is so late, because if it was primetime or day game people would be going nuts.

Guest MentallyNormal

Ah now Garnett is hitting the road with JACK!! Yeah those refs blow.

Can Craig Sager look at himself in the mirror when he dresses himself and consider himself a legtimate broadcast journalist?

His defining moment is asking Casey Jacobson if his wife had a younger sister.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

That 4 point play was BULLSHIT!

Anybody who thinks the Lakers DON'T get special treatment should be forced to watch that play on a loop 24 fucking 7.

Guest MentallyNormal
Jesus- is the NBA rigged or something?

Nah it's just predetermined

Wally Serbiacks hairs style is way better than Rick Foxs. Damn I hate Fox that bastard!

Jesus- is the NBA rigged or something?

We just figured this out? This is why the NBA playoffs suck as the refs give the star treatment more than any other sport.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Being the biggest Lakers fan on this board I agree that that Kobe 4 point play was shit. But the officiating has been horrible all night, bith ways. The officials should be fined or shot. Even that fould tha KG went out on was shit. But it's been fucked both ways tonight.

Guest MentallyNormal

WTF Wally didn't touch anything!! OMG maybe his Shadow touched him!!

Guest bob_barron

I only watch the games involving the Nets so I'm not used to these rigged games

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Kobe didn't get shit. That wasn't a foul either. These refs suck.

Guest El Satanico

Hey the refs paid Minnesota back...wooo Gary Trent...who i happened to go to High School with.

Guest El Satanico
Will Phil tell them anything besides "take it to the hoop"? I think its safe they'll get two shots.

and a bs foul