TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One and Only WWE Backlash 2003 Thread

Guest Choken One
Yes but Billy's Neck Injury has hurt his Oral Ability...

HHH needs talented Fellatioers.

Actually, it's his shoulder.

Thanks for killing the joke ass hole.

Guest wwF1587

so with this being the rock's last wwe television apperance for 6 to 8 months.. who's watching RAW tommarow night!!?!

Guest the pinjockey

I'll turn it on, watch Jericho's segment, then just have it for background noise.

Guest chirs3

This is already mentioned in someone's Backlash thread, but I figured I'd post this here. During the Ohaire/Rikishi match, all two people giving Play by Play were wondering why the crowd was so weird. Here's why:

During the Piper/O'Haire match the crowd got VERY bored and started throwing beach balls. When they were taken away we booed very loudly, so if you heard it, trust me - it had nothing to do with the match.

From 411mania.

Guest Choken One

If they got pissy because of Beach Balls being throw away...What does that say about the product in the ring?

Guest AndrewTS
Yeah....Well We're back to Pleading for Jericho again...

Jericho? You mean that vanilla midget jobber who is going to be staring at the lights for Goldberg soon?

Bwahaha! Yeah, right. He's never going to main event again.

Guest AndrewTS
If they got pissy because of Beach Balls being throw away...What does that say about the product in the ring?

I love that crowd. :lol:

Guest Blue Bacchus

I know they just wanted to have fun and be entertained but...

Jesus they paid to goto the event LIVE. They should at least try to be entertained by the product they paid for. When I order a PPV I don't play Gameboy or read a book, I watch the f'n product.

I wonder if they got the Survey tonight before the show...

Guest Choken One

I'd love to see someone bring one of those inflatable Hogan's and TOSS THAT AROUND!

Guest AndrewTS
I'd love to see someone bring one of those inflatable Hogan's and TOSS THAT AROUND!

Heheh.

Maybe Spike Dudley. Think Nash could fling him into a crowd without injuring himself?

Guest The Amazing Rando
Maybe Spike Dudley. Think Nash could fling him into a crowd without injuring himself?

Early sources say just before Nash is ready to fling Spike...he loses his smile and is beat up by the starting line of Women's North Carolina basketball team...

Guest AndrewTS
Maybe Spike Dudley.  Think Nash could fling him into a crowd without injuring himself?

Early sources say just before Nash is ready to fling Spike...he loses his smile and is beat up by the starting line of Women's North Carolina basketball team...

Shucks--who is going to save him? :P

Guest The Amazing Rando
Maybe Spike Dudley.  Think Nash could fling him into a crowd without injuring himself?

Shucks--who is going to save him? :P

Test ... who will dress up in Deisel garb and be known as "Mid Grade Unleaded"

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Someone mentioned it, but its obvious that HHH lose the belt to Nash next month, who loses it to Goldberg somehow at Bad Blood (technically right now a face vs face match, but they can use their Starcade match as a foundation for the match) and then Goldberg vs HHH gets 2 months of buildup (No July RAW PPV) for Summerslam. Somehow, I dont see Goldberg vs HHH hype being capable of lasting 2 months though...

Guest Army Eye
Also for those keeping score at home, a WCW creation actually went over a WWF creation. Even the nWo didn't go over anyone. And the Alliance and Steiner were made out to be jokes.

True, seems like a miracle, but Rock is going away for months, and bringing in Goldberg and putting him over was all Rock's idea in the first place.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
I know they just wanted to have fun and be entertained but...

Jesus they paid to goto the event LIVE. They should at least try to be entertained by the product they paid for. When I order a PPV I don't play Gameboy or read a book, I watch the f'n product.

I wonder if they got the Survey tonight before the show...

Yup the survey was going around from what I was told. They had a stand in the front to fill out a survey and you get a free magazine. In addition to that they had people going up and down the aisles passing out survey's during the ppv to be filled out.