TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Battleground Stupid Bets!

Guest Goodear

I think I need more motivation to write this match for the pay-per-view ... well, some match that didn't suck anyway. So in order to motivate myself, I figured I would post a little betting thing where if Judge and I lost the match I would have to pay some sort of "penalty" ... let's see how it works.

If Wild and Dangerous should happen to win the TLC I swear that I will have a promo where Ejiro continually attempts the Armed and Dangerous but just ends up landing on his back... over and over.

If Deja Vu manage to win, I swear that I will add the atomic noogie to my Signature Moves list and use it every match I'll ever have with them.

The things I do to make myself work...

How about: If Wild and Dangerous win, or Deja Vu for that matter, Justice and Rule will no longer be unstopable in tag matches nor will you have the belts!

On a side note, this match has got to be the hardest I have ever had to write so far. So many people to worry about knocking off that ladder.

Guest Goodear

Bah, Justice and Rule would still be unstoppable in nice normal tag matches (its easier to write dirty cheating heels when there is actually rules there to break). These tornado things make our grinding style a lot harder to write effectively.

This is tremendously hard for me to write as well. Lots of bodies to account for...