TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RavishingRickRudo

[SPLIT] Waffles vs. The World

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

That's a cookie jar dude.  Now have you ever seen a cookie jar fashioned after waffles?  I think not.

Pancakes are the HHH of breakfast.  All others will be held back.  That's why there's an IHOP, but no IHOW! :lol:

Waffles have been stuck in the mid-card in mindless sidedishes for years! Waffles are the worker of the breakfast table, ok. Over the years, backstage politics at Dennys have made a waffles life a living hell. You know, if Pancakes wasnt sleeping with Aunt Jamima, this would never be happening.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

The smilies say it all...

Guest Lightning Flik
Waffles have been stuck in the mid-card in mindless sidedishes for years! Waffles are the worker of the breakfast table, ok. Over the years, backstage politics at Dennys have made a waffles life a living hell. You know, if Pancakes wasnt sleeping with Aunt Jamima, this would never be happening.

^^^So true. :lol:

Guest El Satanico

It's too bad Ricky Nelson sang about a Garden Party instead of a waffle party.

"I went to a waffle party..."

Nobody here knows who Ricky Nelson is man. You're wasting your good humor on waffle lovers! :angry: :huh: :lol:

Guest Showstoppa Icon

Nobody here knows who Ricky Nelson is man. You're wasting your good humor on waffle lovers! :angry: :huh: :lol:

well, you know what....Lakers are goin down in 4 games in the semis!!!!

well, you know what....Lakers are goin down in 4 games in the semis!!!!

lol.gif

and pancakes kick ass!w00t.gif

Guest mickberna

I'm glad this thread amounted to something! :)

P.S. Do they pancake irons? I think not. My waffle iron is a breakfast-making maniac.

GO WAFFLES!

Guest Showstoppa Icon

we need to make a smartmark waffle union. Viva la Waffle!

I'm glad this thread amounted to something! :)

P.S. Do they pancake irons? I think not. My waffle iron is a breakfast-making maniac.

GO WAFFLES!

That right there seals it! Waffles are inferior. You need a special devise in order to make them. Everybody has a skillet at their haouse. That means everbody can have pancakes. Everybody can't have waffles.

Pancakes win!

Guest Showstoppa Icon
I'm glad this thread amounted to something!  :)

P.S.  Do they pancake irons?  I think not.  My waffle iron is a breakfast-making maniac. 

GO WAFFLES!

That right there seals it! Waffles are inferior. You need a special devise in order to make them. Everybody has a skillet at their haouse. That means everbody can have pancakes. Everybody can't have waffles.

Pancakes win!

see, theres this little company called Eggo, who makes frozen waffles, that u pop in the toaster, no batter required. WAFFLES OWN!!

P.S.  Do they pancake irons?  I think not.  My waffle iron is a breakfast-making maniac. 

GO WAFFLES!

Pancakes win!

see, theres this little company called Eggo, who makes frozen waffles, that u pop in the toaster, no batter required. WAFFLES OWN!!

Everbody doesn't own a toaster. But I doubt you'll find too many houses without a good'ol skillet in the cabinet.

Try again.

(Really, this hasn't been moved to Food yet?)

Guest Showstoppa Icon

GO WAFFLES!

Pancakes win!

Everbody doesn't own a toaster. But I doubt you'll find too many houses without a good'ol skillet in the cabinet.

Try again.

(Really, this hasn't been moved to Food yet?)

what the hell kinda 3rd world country have u been living in

Waffles truly are the lazy man's way for breakfast. Just pop 'em in the ol' toaster, and BAM~! they're done in like, 12 seconds. Pancakes take too much time to cook, and frozen pancakes suck balls. Although, I have to say that I'm a big fan of French, er um, FREEDOM toast.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Stacy looks like she is taking her pancakes with heroin.

Guest teke184

Waffles... the capitol of Belgium since late 2001, according to Rob Van Dam.

Guest CanadianChick

lol. When did he say that?

Guest teke184

lol. When did he say that?

When he challenged Christian for the Euro title during the Invasion, Christian refused to do so unless RVD could name the capitol of Belgium. Waffles was his guess.

Since noone mentioned French Toast (which also taste alot better than pancakes... dont know about waffles), I just did.

Hey, I mentioned French Toast, the king of breakfast. Waffles may indeed be awesome and filling, but French Toast does the trick every time, especially French TEXAS Toast, the HOSS of the breakfast table.

Guest RicFlairGlory
crepes.jpg

Crepes are better than waffles you filthy american pig dogs!

What do you call it when you take a woman out on a date and force her to eat pancakes?

Date Crepe

Guest Star Ocean 3

Holy crap, this thread sucks.

I do feel like eating crepes now, though.

Guest Youth N Asia

This has to the the 3rd most retarded thread in the history of the board.

Guest Sandman9000
Damn, waffles are illegal in the UK :(

Fuh?

What the hell did y'all do wrong in order to be denied the unspeakable joy that is the waffle?

Guest Repo Man jr

Fuh?

What the hell did y'all do wrong in order to be denied the unspeakable joy that is the waffle?

I didnt't know they were illegal. I'm actually quite worried now cus I tried them once. Personally I thought they were the worst thing ever. Way too sweet. Maybe they were special sweet ones though, I have no clue really so I better not diss them.

Guest mickberna

I would like to give special props to the biggest supporting player at the breakfast table, Maple Syrup. Face it, without Maple Syrup, neither pancakes nor waffles would even be remotely over.

Fuh?

I didnt't know they were illegal. I'm actually quite worried now cus I tried them once. Personally I thought they were the worst thing ever. Way too sweet. Maybe they were special sweet ones though, I have no clue really so I better not diss them.

All i know is that you cant find them for love nor money over here. I only had some when i went to denmark.

Guest fazzle
I would like to give special props to the biggest supporting player at the breakfast table, Maple Syrup. Face it, without Maple Syrup, neither pancakes nor waffles would even be remotely over.

*cough* *hack* Bullshit *cough*

Waffles are just fine without syrup, pancakes are the ones that NEED it.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

French Toast is a whores breakfast. It just takes bread and egg and a whole lot of self-loathing to make it.

Waffles are so explosively delicious they must be contained within an iron. Pancakes are so fuckin weak that they can be put on a pan and fry like a lil bitch.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Fuck the waffles and the pancakes! What about French Toast! LOL! Personally, I would rather have eggs, bacon, and hash browns for breakfast. Yes, I know that isn't what you all are really talking about.