TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Sorry dude but Roberts lives till he's 75 and dies from natural causes. It's sad but true.

Wow, there's an ignorant comment if I've ever heard one. So because Jake is a druggie him being alive is sad? I can see having little to no regards for him if he were to die, but to say it's unfortunate that he's not going to die soon is just fucking stupid.

Guest The Old Me
Sorry dude but Roberts lives till he's 75 and dies from natural causes. It's sad but true.

Wow, there's an ignorant comment if I've ever heard one. So because Jake is a druggie him being alive is sad? I can see having little to no regards for him if he were to die, but to say it's unfortunate that he's not going to die soon is just fucking stupid.

For once, I'd have to agree. You have to think of the person's family, and how devastated they will be, whether he was a druggie or not.

I said it's sad because people who don't kill themselves with drugs and all that for 40 years die young yet Roberts who's done eveyr drug known to man and has admitted he doens't care about life and would give it up for more drugs will go on and live long.

I'm NOT wishing death upon him. I've said I don't wnat anyone else to die.

Guest Choken One

Choken you seem to be the expert so is there a third? Or did Pitbull(drug), Stu(legend) and Hawk(surprise) finish up the trio?

Yes, Although we still dont know the cause of Hawk's death as it could very well be drug induced as Curt turned out to be...but in the rules of three Drugs can be involved in any of the other two as well.

We likely won't have another Deaths of threes in 2003 Thankfully.

Guest Choken One

none of them DIED though.

Austin was in a car crash...

so was Eddy and couple other wrestlers...

This thread is a joke. To see someone saying "Perfect! He's a good pick to die! We haven't seen that guy in a while!" etc. is really sick, and shows you aren't a wrestling FAN, but rather someone trying to make his life better by trying to be "funny" on a message board.

Bashing HHH is one thing (and it'll do you no good...), but wishing or saying someone's death would be cool is bogus, and makes you look like scum, man.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Here's #3

(10/22/03 7:52 am)

Reply RIP Francis Zela (Boris Volkoff)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legacy.com/nwitimes/Legac...Id=1498296

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis Edward Zela "Frank" "Butch" (Boris Volkoff) Las Vegas/Calumet City, IL Francis Edward Zela, (known as "Frank" or "Butch") better known to 1960's wrestling fans as Boris Volkoff, died October 15, 2003 (of heart disease) during his retirement in Las Vegas. Born in the South Chicago suburb of Calumet City to Francis and Katherine Zela on May 9, 1927; Zela rose to fame on the professional wrestling circuit. Along with "brother" Nikolai, the Volkoff Brothers held the world tag team titles twice (1956 & 1958) out of Chicago/Milwaukee and held tag team titles in Indiana during 1965. While serving in the Merchant Marines during WWII, Frank Zela was introduced to bodybuilding by Jack LaLayne in Venice Beach, CA. Until late 1970's, Zela owned and operated health clubs throughout the south suburbs including the All-American Health Club and the Acres Health Club in Calumet City. Until weight-lifting equipment became readily available, the weights in Zela's clubs were custom made by his brother-in-law, John Koscielniak. Believed to be one of the first public gyms, wrestling legends "Dick the Bruiser", "Bobo Brazil", "Sammy the Mongol", "Golden Moose Cholak" and Ray Schafer a.k.a. "Mr. Universe 1958" were often seen training at Zela's Club. The club was also known for its wild Hawaiian Luau parties. Zela was also a General Contractor ("Empire Construction") , restaurateur, among many other occupations. Zela is survived by his children Frankalene and Johnny; nephews Dennis (Linda) and James Koscielniak and great nieces Rebecca, Alison (Nate Lundy) and Kristen Koscielniak. He was preceded in death by his parents, sisters Marge and Milly and niece Sandie. Frank was known by many for his boisterous personality and his wrestling stories (that we all heard over and over again and never became tired of.) Frank made friends everywhere he went, he had an amazing life and he will be missed terribly. Frank Zela's memorial will be held on Saturday, October 25th, (starting at 4:00 pm) at the family home of James Koscielniak in Calumet City, IL. For further details, please phone Jimmy at 708-862-3042. In lieu of flowers, please send any donations to the following Hospice Home (a nationwide organization): Odyssey Health Care, 4011 McLeod, Las Vegas, NV 89121. (702)693-4904.

Published in The NorthWestIndianaTimes on 10/22/2003.

Guest Boo_Bradley
I'm not reading through this whole thread but Blassie is already dead

You started on page 1 hahhahaahhahahahahaa

Here's #3

(10/22/03 7:52 am)

Reply RIP Francis Zela (Boris Volkoff)

legacy.com/nwitimes/Legac...Id=1498296

Quote:

Francis Edward Zela "Frank" "Butch" (Boris Volkoff) Las Vegas/Calumet City, IL Francis Edward Zela, (known as "Frank" or "Butch") better known to 1960's wrestling fans as Boris Volkoff, died October 15, 2003 (of heart disease) during his retirement in Las Vegas. Born in the South Chicago suburb of Calumet City to Francis and Katherine Zela on May 9, 1927; Zela rose to fame on the professional wrestling circuit. Along with "brother" Nikolai, the Volkoff Brothers held the world tag team titles twice (1956 & 1958) out of Chicago/Milwaukee and held tag team titles in Indiana during 1965. While serving in the Merchant Marines during WWII, Frank Zela was introduced to bodybuilding by Jack LaLayne in Venice Beach, CA. Until late 1970's, Zela owned and operated health clubs throughout the south suburbs including the All-American Health Club and the Acres Health Club in Calumet City. Until weight-lifting equipment became readily available, the weights in Zela's clubs were custom made by his brother-in-law, John Koscielniak. Believed to be one of the first public gyms, wrestling legends "Dick the Bruiser", "Bobo Brazil", "Sammy the Mongol", "Golden Moose Cholak" and Ray Schafer a.k.a. "Mr. Universe 1958" were often seen training at Zela's Club. The club was also known for its wild Hawaiian Luau parties. Zela was also a General Contractor ("Empire Construction") , restaurateur, among many other occupations. Zela is survived by his children Frankalene and Johnny; nephews Dennis (Linda) and James Koscielniak and great nieces Rebecca, Alison (Nate Lundy) and Kristen Koscielniak. He was preceded in death by his parents, sisters Marge and Milly and niece Sandie. Frank was known by many for his boisterous personality and his wrestling stories (that we all heard over and over again and never became tired of.) Frank made friends everywhere he went, he had an amazing life and he will be missed terribly. Frank Zela's memorial will be held on Saturday, October 25th, (starting at 4:00 pm) at the family home of James Koscielniak in Calumet City, IL. For further details, please phone Jimmy at 708-862-3042. In lieu of flowers, please send any donations to the following Hospice Home (a nationwide organization): Odyssey Health Care, 4011 McLeod, Las Vegas, NV 89121. (702)693-4904.

Published in The NorthWestIndianaTimes on 10/22/2003