TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Guest Ravenbomb

does it have to be a wrestler? Cause I could see Joel Gertner coming way out of left field and being #3

Guest ViciousFish

Lou Thesz died last year and so did Yahoo McDaniels, and if it means anything Bruno had an 'interview' on the Legends of Wrestling 2 PS2 game.

Guest Ravenbomb

what about Tatanka, Bam Bam Bigelow and either Brian Adams/Clarke?

Guest Choken One

Why not...But we already got our WWF Mid-carder of 80s/90's in Henning...

We have our SHOCKER in Liz...Now we need our old timer...

Guest Ravenbomb

what Von-Erics do we have left? Isn't it just the one?

EDIT: Iron Sheik?

Guest Choken One

I wouldn't Know the list off the top of my head..

Most recent

Thesz, DBS and McDaniel last summer...

Guest Choken One

Nope. He is Untouchable...

Well Not really but for my sake, He is.

Guest ViciousFish
Steamboat is in the same boat as Owen: nice guy, no drugs or booze, loved by everyone.

Yeah but Owen went with a freak accident so unless Steamboat gets shot or dies in a car accident I think he's pretty safe

Guest Vyce
it will be sad thinking of Bret all alone in that House...

He'll walk around the Basement all day and stare at the canvas...He'll look at the pipes that Owen Used to leap off of...

He'll sit in his chair...With his Hands Shaking unknowingly...He'll watch C.S and remember that was the last time his whole family was happy...

Dallas and the others will have gone away either via death or just gone away from him...

That may be the saddest thing I've read all year long.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I hope to God Bret has a better fate than THAT.

Guest JAxlMorrison

I'm gonna pick three

Brian Knobbs

Tatanka

John Kronus

Guest Choken One
Isn't Billy Graham still alive? I pick him, Juvi, and Heenan.

The Minister? Or HHH Senior?

Guest Ravenbomb

old-ish guy picks (I'm not up on dead wrestlers, so forgive me if some of them have already passed):

Ron Bass, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson, Kevin Sullivan, Nikita Koloff, Barry Whindam, and Bob Armstrong

Steamboat is in the same boat as Owen: nice guy, no drugs or booze, loved by everyone.

Yeah but Owen went with a freak accident so unless Steamboat gets shot or dies in a car accident I think he's pretty safe

Yah if steamboat goes I expect an accident since he has kept himself in good health since his injury. You never know though.

Well I still say Anvil, Morton or Jannety.

Guest Choken One
it will be sad thinking of Bret all alone in that House...

He'll walk around the Basement all day and stare at the canvas...He'll look at the pipes that Owen Used to leap off of...

He'll sit in his chair...With his Hands Shaking unknowingly...He'll watch C.S and remember that was the last time his whole family was happy...

Dallas and the others will have gone away either via death or just gone away from him...

That may be the saddest thing I've read all year long.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I hope to God Bret has a better fate than THAT.

Me Too Man...I really Wish I could shake that vision but I can't...

If this Was Hollywood...Dallas would train with His father and sign with TNA and would bring back the family legancy...

It isn't...Dallas Likely has nothing to do with wrestling...I believe he is already 18...

David Smith's Son...I believe wrestled a little (including Bulldogs final match) but I haven't heard of him persueing a Wrestling career...

old-ish guy picks (I'm not up on dead wrestlers, so forgive me if some of them have already passed):

Ron Bass, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson, Kevin Sullivan, Nikita Koloff, Barry Whindam, and Bob Armstrong

Windham is VERY possible as he's a guy who still could be abusign drugs and be in the same boat as Hennig.

Guest Choken One

I believe the Horsemen are bound to start getting picked away...I'll go with Ole first...

Guest RevEvil

Foley's getting old, and his injuries will really catch up with him.

Guest Choken One

Windham is VERY possible as he's a guy who still could be abusign drugs and be in the same boat as Hennig.

Yes...But According to the doctrine of the 3's of Death...Not all three can die of similar nature...Meaning we won't have a 3rd due to drugs...

Guest Choken One
Foley's getting old, and his injuries will really catch up with him.

That is just a stupid statement...The Man is pretty healthy all things considered...

Guest Ravenbomb

man, I'm gonna be in a depressed stupor for at least a week when Foley goes