TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Chyna Coming Back To WWE?

Guest BoboBrazil

Lastly, I have heard some rumors about Joanie Laurer (formerly known as Chyna). I have not been able to verify them but I am pretty sure they are correct. First, we all know her website has been taken down without any explanation.

Secondly, I heard she cut her hair short and it is very red.

Also it appears she may no longer be engaged to Sean Waltman (Formerly X-Pac). Friends have also told me that she is no longer talking to her sister. And it doesn't appear that Joanie is going to Japan.

1wrestling.com

Guest papacita
Also it appears she may no longer be engaged to Sean Waltman (Formerly X-Pac). Friends have also told me that she is no longer talking to her sister. And it doesn't appear that Joanie is going to Japan.

Gimme a minute...

Guest ViciousFish

If she does she'll either dominate the women's division...meh...or she'll get totally lost in the midcard shuffle. Doesn't Steph like totally hate her?

Guest RugbyDiva

hmmm... interesting. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I can't picture her with short red hair, and somehow, I can't picture her back in the wwe. But anything's possible.

Guest BifEverchad

Chyna, back in the WWE?

Yup, its offical.

After all the SHIT they've pelted at us, its obvious now that they are performing Product Suicide.

:ph34r:

Guest papacita

In all seriousness, I can't see her coming back either. They more or less exhausted her character in her last run, and she's out of place in the Women's division. She herself said that before her last run ended, and last I checked, she hated HHH and Steph for all the "political bullshit" they stirred. But anything can happen though, so I dunno.

I choose to take the Waltman news as gospel however. :D

Guest LuisKero

What are they going to bring her back for?

to be added into the playboy thing with sable and torrie?

i think its a mistake for then to be doing this.

Guest Trivia247

Well the only value I see in Chyna is

Chyna vs Jazz...

I always said when Chyna won the Women's title that Jazz should have been Hired immediately because she is the only woman wrestler who could realistically take on Chyna toe to toe. While other women wrestlers maybe better wrestlers... its also Imagry.

Guest LuisKero

If they do bring her back they can make her a midcarder because she can challenege for the WWE heavyweight belts can she, and there are no in the middle belts like the IC belt once was...so its womens div or nothing..and are u sure Chyna isn'y Jazz's brother or something B-)

Guest Austin3164life

If Sable is back, Chyna might come back as well.

Guest Banky

It would be an odd working envorinment between Trips, Chyna, and Hosebeast. They wouldn't be dumb enough to re-hire her, would they? Would they? Vince has got the proverbial knife to his juggular - he's so close to commiting career suicide. All great maglomaniacs have glorious falls from the top...this one shall be sweet.

If Chyna does come back to the WWE, I would honestly love to see her in a "Shoot-like" fued with HHH. I mean, what a better way to start a feud than to start it, based on real-life issues. They could cut shoot promos on each other on RAW to start the fued, hopfully leading into a match.

Guest RedJed

She probably just decided to get herself out of the spotlight since her 15 minutes were up about an hour ago anyway. Cutting her hair and getting rid of Waltman........well I dunno, maybe she's goin butch dyke?

Guest Austin3164life

"When asked why she was willing to return to the WWE, a place that shunned her in the tail-end of her career, Ms. Laurer simply responded..."

Chyna (impersonating Rikishi): I did it.....for da cash

Guest Ram

Maybe Nicole Bass will come back and we can have another lesbian angle.

Guest Blue Bacchus

Oh Sweet Jesus! :throwup:

::Crawls into Fetal Position and Cries from Horrible, Horrible Mental Images::

Guest D'Lo White

Chyna with short hair is a really nasty image in my head right now. Actually, Chyna with long hair was a nasty image too.

If she came back it probably would be in the Torrie/Sable storyline, which makes me wonder if people are still gonna be feuding with Torrie over her Playboy..3 months after it came out.

Guest Human Fly

They should bring her back for a one shot in the White Boy Challenge. Chyna had better learn to back the Mack!

Guest jester

If Chyna comes back to WWE, they definitely will not book her in degrading angles for leaving on bad terms or for her openly bad mouthing HHH and Stephanie. Nor will they humiliate her or job her mercilessly to people even Nidia beats.

Must...keep...straight...face...

Guest jester

Could you imagine what would happen if the ultimate WWE basher himself, the King HHHater TOM ZENK came back to the WWE now? How he'd be treated?

"Ok, in this next segment HHH is going to going to beat you with a harsh stare, and then anally violate you in front of your home town crowd."

Guest Plushy Al Logan

WHO'S HEXT?!

X-Pac

Road-Dogg

Scott Hall

The Ultimate Warrior

Jeff Hardy

Tugboat

Dino Bravo

Viscera/Mable

Mr. T

Andre the Giant