TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

SWF STOOOOOORM COMMENTS~!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well, I noshowed, but B and I had agreed on an ending, and I intend on writing a promo by the end of the weekend, so it wasn't all that bad. I am sorry for noshowing, and if you actually need a reason, just ask me; I don't feel like typing it out here again after I've already explained it to TBS and King.

Anyhow, looking forward to Neilson/Danny and the ME especially... oh, and Kibsy wrote over 4K of promoage. I'll make sure to look into that, too.

EDIT: Congrats to Atlas.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well, Danny seems to have gotten the MOTN twice in a row, in my opinion... his Battleground match was absolutely AMAZING, and this appears to be bitchin' as well.

Oh, and for the record -- a DDT?? In my match, I was going to go with the MC-finisher scheme and job to Spark's finisher. I think that would've been better. I do always like the "using normal moves to finish matches to get them over and whatnot" thing though, which never really picked up until Danny started finishing his matches with elbows and the like. B/TNT looks awesome though, and I've got to get to reading that, too.

- Taylor "Lotsa Danny Luv 2Nite" Thompson