TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blue Bacchus

Eric from WCW is Coming...

Guest Blue Bacchus

Who in the Hell is this Eric they keep talking about? There's only one Eric I can think and it's the Bisch.

Now if it turns out to be Watts himself, that should continue the fued with Jarrett with some neat-o booking options.

If it is indeed the Bisch, is his contract running down? The whole Dual GM thing on RAW could be a way of phasing him out.

Opinions?

Guest BoboBrazil

If it was Bischoff they wouldn't make it so obvious that that is who they are alluding to. It will probably be something lame like Watts himself.

Guest geniusMoment

How great of an FU would it be for Bischoff to somehow get out of his contract and jump to TNA without notice as payback for how Vince shits all over WCW. In all of these pieces about WCW he is basically calling Bisch scum, without saying Bisch by name.

Guest eirejmcmahon

I'm sure that NWATNA could match the salary/benefits package that Bischoff is on in the WWE.

Guest geniusMoment

I'm not saying its going to happen. But do you actually think Bisch needs the money. Vince Russo turned down more money to go to TNA. Not everyone is motivated by money.

Kanyon's real name isn't Eric is it? Cause they said DDP's friend. That's all I can think of...that's only if it is a swerve.

If it is Bischoff, I will typically mark the hell out for him, and for what he would have done to Vince.

Guest RedJed

I think this is either one of two things.

1) Watts is so in his own world that he is actually talking about HIMSELF in some pipe dream thing that he's going to be commish.

2) He's just a compulsive liar and is playing into the "dont believe anyting he says" storyline.

Maybe they are going to have a gimmick with him that he is mentally ill and has multiple personalities, which would explain why all of a sudden he's chum-chum with Jarrett.......or like I said a gimmick that you just cant believe what he says.

Bottom line is that Bischoff wont be brought in, not unless they play this out until mid July, where his one year contract would be up with WWE.

Guest Zack Malibu
Kanyon's real name isn't Eric is it? Cause they said DDP's friend. That's all I can think of...that's only if it is a swerve.

If it is Bischoff, I will typically mark the hell out for him, and for what he would have done to Vince.

Kanyon's real first name is Chris.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Am I the only one who likes the Different Personality gimmick for Watts?

Guest TonyJaymzV1

I'm loving Watts right now. As long as he can keep up in a match, then its all suga.

Man who would have thought that Watts would actually be entertaining one day?