TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Promo: The Time Will Come

(Notice: I'll probably be able to actively write again within a week's time, for those who know I'm taking time off)

Sometime after Lockdown

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

In the darkened, almost dead silent apartment, the sound of the phone is almost explosive. It seems to ring out over an empty series of rooms, but then a door opens, and Janus emerges. Light shines out of the bathroom, showing discarded, semi-bloodstained bandages on the floor. Clearly scarred thanks to Dace Night's introduction of barbed wire to his chest, the giant steps with a silent grace towards the phone and picks it up.

"....."

"Janus, I know you're there. It's King. I take it you saw what happened on Lockdown with Nathaniel Kibagami..."

The giant's tone was quiet, deep, and almost commanding. ".....Give him to me."

"No, no, no, Janus. You want him, but you can't have him. In fact, it's already been settled. A match at 13th Hour. You don't touch him until then."

"........"

The Suicide King sounds unimpressed with Janus' ominous silence, and continues.

"If you do touch Nathan before then...you'll be fired and arrested for assault before you can even blink. Do you understand?"

The giant grunted almost sourly into the phone.

"Good. Enjoy your week or so off."

*beep beep beep*

The giant slowly hangs the phone up, and stares at it with a scowl on his face. The sound of cracking bone is heard as he clenches his fists, and shakes his head slowly. Suddenly he pauses, and braces his hands on the desk, closing his eyes.

An ominous figure...

A devilish smile...

"......"

Slowly, Janus opens his eyes again, looking out through the blinds at the darkened street. He turns around, lifting a hand to rub his jaw as he slowly steps into the living room of his 'apartment'. The newest addition is a small box of video tapes. Quietly, he picks one up and examines it before sliding it into the VCR.

The screen flickers.

Janus watches.

"Let us see...what Nathaniel Kibagami...is capable of..."

Guest Powerplay

Whoa. Very creepy. The words "... Give him to me." just ooze of darkness. A very nice building block to your feud and damn it all I wanted to use you in my match :(.

Guest Dace59

Sweet ass man.

Serious creep fact going on. 13th Hour is gonna need a fire hose to wash the blood outta the ring, I can feel it.