TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

Smarkdown Comments

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Well, I want to apologize. I worked five days straight and ran on very little sleep all week, so I didn't have any time to write, and when I did, I was really out of it. I threw something together tonight on the off chance that Neilsen no showed, but I didn't think he actually would.

Oh well. At least what I did write ties in with my promo earlier in the show.

More comments later.

Guest Kibagami

Disturbing amount of no-shows, nice effort from Judge, I showed up with dogshit but I did in fact show up, Pete is not hardcore, JD wins?, and that's all I've got until I read the show tomorrow.

K.

Guest Goodear

I now feel as though Beezel owes me a monkey for putting him over ... thats all I have to say :) Anyway I was going for a little Michinoku Pro six man ending there at the end but was rushing to get in under the wire since I ran out of time. I would love a singles rematch with either guy since I think the three-way sort of turns into a mess the way I end up writing them (as a series of singles matches... shhh don't tell anyone).

Ejiro <-- Didn't want to get thrashed by Danny again... but still is :'(

Guest Beezel

I am... shocked that I won. And I will willingly give Ejiro a monkey. My own match was rushed and awful, due to the poor amount of time I had to write when it came down to it. I am rather in shock.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

That middle picture in your sig makes it look like Sean Atlas is dancing up a Storm, Mr. Atlas.

I think incorporating more dance moves into your repetoire will help motivate you so you never no-show again.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Beat a world champ who hasn't lost one on one since Clusterfuck and all I get is a "JD Wins?"... bah you whores suck!

But seriously people, I'm reading the show and am about to comment, lets see other follow my lead.

Guest Coffin Surfer

To be honest I haven't read the whole show just yet, I've been a bit busy with the losing matches thread. Since I'm out of school now, I will try to start doing some more reviews now.

And congratufuckinglations Drazon! :D

I did read most of your match, and I really dug the ending that played off the Williams/Flesher match. Its a beautiful symbolic spot that actually further goes into the Williams/J.D. match from Battleground, where you were actually the better man that night. And you doing what Williams couldn't in a manner that directly plays off Tom's match against me renforces that point.

Ejiro: Sorry to hear that, you came hella close last time to beating me, and you should really give it another go.

Guest Goodear

Well you're in my world now Danny Boy. TAG TEAM ACTION! Suck down the double teaming.

Seriously, I figured Catch-22 could use the momentum and I was kind of hoping to work in a Wild & Dangerous run in to help that feud along. But I just got too close to the deadline and pumped out what you got. Still I think I got Beezel and MVS over pretty well considering. I still need to work on getting ME over though because even I don't buy Jiry as a single at the moment. But more important things are up for grabs right now... tag team glory. Learn it. Love it.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I'm just ready for the next card to be posted. Time to break this losing streak!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Ok comments...

Let's see, we got the opening battle. The Judge gets the W over Silent, I liked how he put Silent over but won with the roll up, however I didn't see too much offense from the Mental Man. Maybe a suplex and a nice stretching submission next time, ok? ;)

Dace and Danny go up against Wild and Dangerous. Loved thatending with the Powerbomb Elbow, then the elbow suicida. Wildchild got to hit some of his flashy offense, Williams reminded us all why he was the ICTV champ, and that he knocked me out on Battleground(fucker). Good match, both men equally kicking ass.

LDP as a road agent and Frost being a whiner? Hee hee hee.

Strangler and Beezel both had good matches.

I beat Flesher, yay! :cheers:

Main Event? To you I say pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbffffffffffffftttt

That middle picture in your sig makes it look like Sean Atlas is dancing up a Storm, Mr. Atlas.

I think incorporating more dance moves into your repetoire will help motivate you so you never no-show again.

That's actually a punch, but it's the best picture i have of Atlas in action. But dancing for mativation...

bdancer.gif

Atlas peels himself off the canvas, struggling to his feet after that brutal clothesline and... moonwalks! He slides all the way to the corner, then shoulder-shimmies his way along the ropes, awaiting the rise of his opponent... then, timing it just right, Atlas shifts to the side and hits the ELECTRIC SLIDE!

Riley: YAH! IT'S ELECTRIC!

He stands, feet placed by the head of his opponent... and backflips...!

Sean "Doesn't want a DDR Match" Atlas