TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

Stip Matches

Guest Grand Slam

We've done various tournaments. The biggest problem I see with a classic KOTR show is that we would need people to write more than one match for a show, and that would requireknowing who won the previous matches before the show was posted. A logistical nightmare.

Suvivor Series style might be a possiblility, if enough of you want it. The only problem I see is the roster. This would be a short card with 8 man tag matches on it.

No... do it over several shows. With the two finals being the ME and second to last of one show, and the very final the ME of one more show. KOTR that is. It would be better than a wargames.

As for survivor series: You don't have to make an entire show of it. Maybe just one 8 man with the survivor series style rules every now and then.

No... do it over several shows. With the two finals being the ME and second to last of one show, and the very final the ME of one more show. KOTR that is. It would be better than a wargames.

Kinda like the World Title Tournament we had in the JL that spurred me and Mike to the main event and our title feud? :P

Guest Drew_K

Maybe it's just me, and maybe this is the DUMBEST idea ever, but here's a thought. If you did a KOTR type tourney, leading up to a show, why not post the SECOND to last matches on the big PPV, and hold aside the final match as the main. The MOMENT those two matches go up, the four people involved get PMed and told what to do. They then have one day to write a match, if necesarry. It would be difficult, but not impossible, and we've all had to wait a day for the main of a PPV before. And yeah, I Know, it's a dumb idea.

Guest Powerplay
Maybe it's just me, and maybe this is the DUMBEST idea ever, but here's a thought. If you did a KOTR type tourney, leading up to a show, why not post the SECOND to last matches on the big PPV, and hold aside the final match as the main. The MOMENT those two matches go up, the four people involved get PMed and told what to do. They then have one day to write a match, if necesarry. It would be difficult, but not impossible, and we've all had to wait a day for the main of a PPV before. And yeah, I Know, it's a dumb idea.

Or you could have the competitors turn their matches in a few days earlier, then have them write the main. It'd be an Iron Man for sure, but I think'd be a really cool thing to do. Like we have a week to write the two matches:

You have 3 days to write the first match. The markers mark it and then inform the winners, giving the winning matches to each as a reference.

The next 4 days are spent on the second match. Of course, people would have to keep a secret for 4 days, which is nigh impossible in this fed ;). But I think that'd probably get the best results right there.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

OMG CIA~!

I like that idea too. I remember Outcast and I almost pulled something like that off many moons ago, but we got lazy/bored/stupid.