TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

WWE exploits wrestling deaths...

Guest Retro Rob

Is it really so bad to show the general public that drugs are indeed bad and they do kill? Why is that a bad thing? If anything I see it as a public service announcement that some people may actually pay attention to.

Guest Kid Kablam
Is it really so bad to show the general public that drugs are indeed bad and they do kill?  Why is that a bad thing?  If anything I see it as a public service announcement that some people may actually pay attention to.

I had something different here, but it ocurred to me that I'm getting a tad too worked up over this thread. I've said my piece, gotten a bit over involved, and I shouldn't have flamed LaParkayourcar. Sorry. I think that Alchohol feuled just got to me earlier. Sorry everyone, carry on.

Sorry, but it has to be said.

Balls. I'm saying what I feel, and you just try this whole no spin BS.  I'm not vilifying McMahon because it's fun.  I'm merely saying that he has no business..... oh fuck I've already stated my point.  But don't give me this "It had to be said" BS like you're some freakin prophet or bringer of truth.  So don't call me a sheep, and don't assume just because I have an anti McMahon stance, that it's just to flow with the crowd.

I agree. The whole "prophet"/finger pointing thing is getting really old.

Going around the board saying "look how stupid these people are" is really starting to piss me off.

And how were you flaming me?? I was quoting someone else with the "it had to be said" thing.

Guest Kid Kablam

So you were. I meant to quote BifEverchad. Oh well, such things happen when you quote quotes

Guest RavishingRickRudo
Is it really so bad to show the general public that drugs are indeed bad and they do kill? Why is that a bad thing? If anything I see it as a public service announcement that some people may actually pay attention to.

From the same company that says "you have to be "this big" to become champ? That's like McDonalds making PSA's about eating right all the while displaying mouthwatering images of their heart-attack inducing food.