TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoSelfWorth

3 Minute Warning down to 90 seconds ?

Guest NoSelfWorth

IIRC, Jamal was the one who got into that legal trouble last year. That can't have helped.

Guest Austin3164life

They're gimmick is dead and buried already. No need for a ressurection.

Guest NoSelfWorth
They should have fired both of them. They both suck.

Maybe if they had done that, Pat could have put in a word for them.

Guest Vyce
I'm truly upset by this news. I had a big crush on Jamal and thought he moved pretty well for a man his size. I thought something may have been up when Rosie wrestled on SNH by himself several weeks ago.

Jamal must have done something pretty damn stupid to get fired. I will miss him.

No offense, but what's up with your love of the big men?

Guest JMA

Maybe she is big herself.

Guest Jobber of the Week
I'm truly upset by this news. I had a big crush on Jamal

For a man that fat you need nothling less than a BIG crush.

Sorry, sorry.

But really, there was nothing there without the intensely humorous "Three Minutes" gimmick by Bisch. Like watching a heel Stone Cold pound on Doink the Clown, there was just something satisfying about watching Pat Patterson or Mae Young getting beaten down by a couple of stiff guys.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Now Rosie won't have anywhere to show off his Negro League baseball jerseys :lol:

Guest NoSelfWorth
There was just something satisfying about watching Pat Patterson or Mae Young getting beaten down by a couple of stiff guys.

Pat found that satisfying too.

Guest Lil Naitch

Does anybody else thingk that one of the Basham's in 1inch Punch's sig looks like one fo the bushwackers?

As for the releas or Jamal, or Rosie, or whoever the hell it is

:cheers:

Does anybody else thingk that one of the Basham's in 1inch Punch's sig looks like one fo the bushwackers?

Exactly what I thought when I saw that pic.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I think they should repackage Rosie under the name "Jamal."

Because seriously, Rosie?? Is he a fucking robot maid?

Also, no dissing Fro-ku.

Something I just remembered for the people who talk about how 3 Minute Warning was used...

Remember, their first appearance, they attacked D'Lo and Stasiak...and later, they beat up Big Show.

Guest Olympic Slam

It's been almost a year since they debuted and I'm STILL not sure which one is which......

rj1.jpg

......which one is Jamal?????

It's been almost a year since they debuted and I'm STILL not sure which one is which......

rj1.jpg

Jamal is on the right, Rosey is on the left.

Jamal sorta flipped me off at the Raw I went to when I did Hogan posing at him...

Guest Anglesault

rj1.jpg

Rosey is the fat one.

Guest nWoScorpion

Jamal had the reddish hair and was smaller than Rosie. Rosie had dark brown/black hair and was fat(er)

Guest the 1inch punch

Exactly what I thought when I saw that pic.

Thanks for pointing that out

Guest The Czech Republic

I never got why two Samoans played African-American characters, but that's just me. Unless I've been wrong all these years and "Samoa" is a rough neighborhood in Detroit.

Guest buffybeast

Don't know, I've always liked big men. Skinny men aren't sexy to me.

Guest notJames
I never got why two Samoans played African-American characters, but that's just me. Unless I've been wrong all these years and "Samoa" is a rough neighborhood in Detroit.

I don't think 3MW were ever referred to as African American. They just happen to wear sports jerseys and enter the arena to rap music. Lots of people from all walks of life have embraced the hip-hop lifestyle.

The fact that they both use Samoan drops is probably a testament to their heritage… okay, maybe not… ;)

Guest the 1inch punch
I don't think 3MW were ever referred to as African American. They just happen to wear sports jerseys and enter the arena to rap music. Lots of people from all walks of life have embraced the hip-hop lifestyle.

Like me and John Cena, i guess

Guest jm29195

3MW both seem to wreslte in the classic samoan stlye- you know the one that involves numerous headbytts, the savate kick, samoan drop, samoan neckbreaker (ace cutter variation), and no matter how big they are they will bust a decent frog splash now and then ie Rikishi at Fully Loaded 2000

btw Jamal who was released is actually Rikishi's younger brother, I wonder how his release wnet down with Rikishi?

Guest notJames

Well, if it involved some kind of run-in with the law on Jamal's part, Rikishi probably couldn't argue much about it.

Guest Choken One

He ate a couple extra Bean Burritos and let his Stink Face victim know how he felt...

Guest The Czech Republic

The fact that they both use Samoan drops is probably a testament to their heritage… okay, maybe not… ;)

They were never explicitly referred to as being black, but Jamal and Rosie sound a lot less Samoan than say, Fatu and Samu.