TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoSelfWorth

3 Minute Warning down to 90 seconds ?

Guest NoSelfWorth

Echmo Fatu better known as Jamaal from Three Minute Warning was released today by the WWE. Matt (Rosie) has been returned to the creative team until further notice.

Credit - NZPWI.co.nz

I don't know this to be for sure, not until a more credible source reports it, but for now, let us assume it is true, and debate it as such.

No big loss.

Guest bob_barron

Does this mean no more 3MW music?

If so then-

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Guest INXS

Isn't this like the 4th time he's been released? Or was that Rosie? Fuck it!@ Release them both for God sakes!

Guest bob_barron
Does this mean no more 3MW music?

If so then-

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Just download the song.

It's "3 Minutes" by 2 Skinnee J's.

I did already.

But I always marked out when I heard their music.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Yeah, back to the creative team... as in back to the creative team to get a new gimmick.

Guest AndrewTS
Watch they bring Rikishi to Raw and makes him Jamal's replacement in the 3 Minute Warning.

If it gets him off SD, I'm all for it.

Guest razazteca

You mean the fat bastard gimmick of beating up old people and women did not get over? Trade him off to Smackdown for anybody or Spanky.

Guest the 1inch punch

wasnt one of them a criminal anyway

as for the other one, ship Rikishi to Raw, i doubt anyone will notice the difference

Guest bravesfan

as for the other one, ship Rikishi to Raw, i doubt anyone will notice the difference

Wow, great job alienating an entire ethnic group and offending one poster (me) in general. Very commendable.

As much as they really did SUCK, were they even given a chance to get over? It's mindblowing, considering you have a dozen workers in this same position, yet they're still under contract...and some are receiving pushes as we speak.

Doesn't Mark Henry have 3-4 future title pushes saved up, that the Boys could've used?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I said what happened to Jamal in my Raw report. Chilling fare.

Guest Anglesault
As much as they really did SUCK, were they even given a chance to get over?

Doesn't Mark Henry have 3-4 future title pushes saved up, that the Boys could've used?

Mark never hurt Pat Paterson.

Guest the 1inch punch

Wow, great job alienating an entire ethnic group and offending one poster (me) in general. Very commendable.

As much as they really did SUCK, were they even given a chance to get over? It's mindblowing, considering you have a dozen workers in this same position, yet they're still under contract...and some are receiving pushes as we speak.

One of them was arrested a few months ago, which was why he was jobbed out.

as for the comparison gags, is more to do with the fact that theyre both fat and samoan

apologies to anyone i offended

Guest wrestlingbs

Does anybody remember when they first appeared? The looked so promising....

... then we found out that they sucked. They nearly crippled everybody they worked with. My prediction: either Rikishi joins Rosie or Rosie comes back as an "evil minority" character, it fails, and he joins his brother.

Guest bravesfan

Why were this angles booked in the first place, for the two to attack, among others, two pairs of women (one pair elderly) and two elderly men?

-- Jimmy Snuka

-- Mae Young

-- Moolah

-- Pat Patterson

-- The HLA girls from UPW.

-- A hired actor who worked as "Mini-Dust", the midget/.

One of them was arrested a few months ago, which was why he was jobbed out.

as for the comparison gags, is more to do with the fact that theyre both fat and samoan

apologies to anyone i offended

I didn't think you meant it in that way, anyway. No problem, Inch.

Guest AndrewTS
Aren't Echmo and Rikishi related?

Yup, they're related, and I think all the WWE's Samoans are related in some way, either blood or marriage.

Guest Anglesault
Why were this angles booked in the first place, for the two to attack, among others, two pairs of women (one pair elderly) and two elderly men?

-- Jimmy Snuka

-- Mae Young

-- Moolah

-- Pat Patterson

-- The HLA girls from UPW.

-- A midget

To make them look evil.

And it's still their fault that they couldn't be bothered to protect them.

Guest bravesfan

The blame should be put on the bookers for putting the workers in such precarious conditions - protecting a worker or not, the duo is a legit 800+ pounds, and considering they were ordered to do running splashes in the corner and flying bodypresses, I can't say I'm surprised that the UPW girls, as well as Pat Patterson, were hurt.

Don't get me wrong: these guys looked like shit in the ring, as well as lazy and unmotivated. BUT, the ability to get a worker over rests on the shoulders of the writers, especially since 3MW didn't have speaking roles, OR a manager who was taken seriously (and still isn't.)