TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dace59

Answering the Call

Guest Dace59

CLICK

A white dot in the centre of the screen expands outwards as the image fades in.

Stroking back a spike of hair from in front of his face, Dace stares into the screen.

"Well, it seems I have a challenger for my title. Well, I've never been one to turn down a challenge, especially one over a Hardcore Title. CIA, you've got balls gunning straight for me. Better then charging rhino than the snake in the grass though."

Reaching down, he pulls on the long dark shape of the Weedwhacker.

"But just encase any grass needs cutting on the PPV, I'll be ready. Last Man Standing hey.. from the last Carnie standing. I'm stronger than you, I'm tougher than you, I've got a million and one nasty ways to scramble your brain, and you won't find me easy pickings on the mat."

"I've got the fire, I have the force. But I'm sure you won't be outdone easily. I've watched the tapes, you have tricks up your sleeve, and you can wrestle. So the fans aren’t going to be disappointed by this one. But please, I just created a custom belt, I'd hate for it to go to waste so soon."

Picking up an object from the floor, Dace displays it to the camera. It's a steel chair, with the Hardcore Belt wrapped around the seat of the chair, and written on the chair on blood like lettering are the words "Hardocre Title" and fed names like "ECW, CZW, IWA, BJPW, FMW" and more.

"Pretty, don't you think, and it really fits the spirit. Speaking of spirit, I hope you bring plenty of that CIA, I'm looking forwards to this fight. Let’s keep it friendly and bloody. Make sure you’re ready, this may be purely for the title, with no hatred bull, but I’m still gonna bring it all.”

Dropping the Weedwhacker and the title on the floor, Dace leans into the camera.

"This has been a shamless plug for CIA verus Dace Night in a Last Man Standing Match for the Hardcore Title. Buy this PPV now people! Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna film me, my girlfriend and her best friend, bye bye people."

CLICK

The screen returns the white dot in the centre and fades away.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Shilltastic! I really hope CIA doesn't have to face the weedwhacker. He's just too nice to get all disemboweled...

Guest realitycheck

You, your girlfriend and HER best friend? Oh, to dream the impossible dream, Dace... :D

Shameless shilling is what the fed lives on, though--literally. So don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That said, this gets 4 Flesher's out of 5 on the Hard Sell-O-Meter.

-Z

Guest kelloggs

Pfft... back in the day, when you wanted to do a Hard sell, we had to promo 2000 words, and we couldn't just Click on and Click off... we had to fade out, which was up hill, both ways!

Yeah, I make no sense. It was good.

+1

Guest Dace59

Damn right I can dream Zed.

Yer, maybe I should do a big, hardsell promo.

Guest Drew_K

Yo, yo, yo.

Somebody hold me, I'm scared.

Damn, Dace, this was a fine, FRIGHTENING bit of promoage. I fear CIA will accrue some permanent injury, now. Didn't we just say this was supposed to be a MINI-fued? Go easy on me, man.

Brilliant hard-sell shill (The best kind!) for our matchup. Hell, I liked it so much, I pretty much ripped it off directly for my reply promo, which is NOW UP ON THE BOARDS~! Go read it and comment people!

See, I can be a cheap shill in promos AND in real life, and it's all thanks to Dace Night, who's gonna whup my sorry Canadian be-hind at the PPV. But again, I'm gonna give it my all, and I expect the same from you, Dace. Especially after this promo.