TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

HHH/Kane..........

Guest CanadianChick
And in two weeks HHH beats Hurricane in a Mask match...

HHH will become the modern day Jericho...

So will Trips talk Hurricane in a mask vs. mask match? Kane's mask vs. Hurricane's? Man, those were some good times...

Guest Choken One

I cant bear 30 minutes of those two...unless Flair and Foley traded verbal slurs as this occurs...

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

They do a repeat of the Fingerpoke of Doom and have Kane lay down for HHH. Then he unmasks to reveal Nash, who celebrates with HHH and becomes the next member of Evolution.

They do a repeat of the Fingerpoke of Doom and have Kane lay down for HHH. Then he unmasks to reveal Nash, who celebrates with HHH and becomes the next member of Evolution.

Nah, HHH can't do the fingerpoke of Doom.

Only Hogan has "The Touch". Only he has the power. When all hell's breaking loose, he'll be riding the eye of the storm! He's got the...

Oh, sorry.

Guest AndrewTS
I wouldn't be surprised. The new eVilution member runs in for the DQ.

Which should be Jericho, since he was palling around with HHH during the Nash feud.

Of course, they probably forgot that...sooo..

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

bring on Jindrak. -_-

Guest Army Eye
You know should the HHH/Kane match had the stip "if Kane doesn't win the title he has to unmask" because I know they're going to try a bullshit screwjob now. Where Evolution interferes and HHH is DQ'd thus ripping the fans off.

If they want the mask off so bad but don't want either man to job then they could just have Kane go all monster and get himself DQ'd.

But I still smell screwjob. Screwjob on the fans. Anyone else smell it coming?

That's not a bullshit screwjob, it's called a swerve. I know it's been a while since they have actually pulled one off correctly but that's the name for it.

Bret was a scewjob, this is a poor attempt at a swerve.

Er no that's a screwjob. A swerve is like.. Kane loses and takes off the mask and whoa it's Vince McMahon!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I am halfway expecting Kane to win just to swerve everyone who immediately figured that Kane would lose just because HHH never loses any more.

And of course HHH demands a rematch for later on in the night without the mask stip, gets it and wins the title back.

Guest NoCalMike

*ref bump*

Evolution triple teams Kane

RVD runs in

"but who's side is he on" OOOOPS

*chair, catch, VANDAMINATOR on Kane*

RVD = 4th member of Evolution

It is revealed, Evolution was watching RVD on the monitor, not Kane.

ALLEDGEDLY.

If WWE tries to debut someone NEW as the 4th member and causes the screwjob, the MSG crowd will shit all over it. No one gets hyped by a brand new guy they don't know. People will just stand there like "wtf" and leave.

Holy shit, yes, I would mark out too.

And if Kane does take his mask off, all that will be revealed is that he had bad acne as a kid and Undertaker teased him because of it.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

I just had an awful premonition of JR yelling "BAH GOD THAT'S... THAT'S ISAAC YANKEM!!! MAH GOD KING!!! YOU KNEW IT WAS THAT DAMNED DENTIST ALL ALONG!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL KING! DAMN HHH TO HELL!!!! AND BAH GOD DAMN THAT DAMN ISAAC BAH GOD YANKEM D BAH GOD D BAH GOD S TO HELL!!!!! BBQ SAUCE!!!!!!"

Guest Jobber of the Week

Mask comes off and it's Sting.

Awww, I fucked it up for everybody.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

The run in will actually be the Big Boss Man, debuting as Evolution's new enforcer.

Yup.

Guest saturnmark4life

As soon as kane unmasks, any heat he had goes bye-bye.

Guest thetrendsetter

That's Kinda The Thing... He Was crazy over the other night on RAW, especially after he snapped... As far as the fed big guys go, I've said this before, and I'll stand behind it now: A Motivated Kane is one of the feds best assets on the roster, and it shows alot of lasting ability for Kane to have gotten the reaction he did on RAW (Either that or it shows that Dupre and Grenier are crazy over faces)... Hell, put the title on Kane over Triple H, let them build to summerslam. I'd bank on a better match on Trips/Kane than Trips/Goldberg, and maybe the fued will have a better outlook without the Katie Vick angle dragging it down.

Or......

It'll be Ultimo Dragon on stilts...

I just had an awful premonition of JR yelling "BAH GOD THAT'S... THAT'S ISAAC YANKEM!!! MAH GOD KING!!! YOU KNEW IT WAS THAT DAMNED DENTIST ALL ALONG!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL KING! DAMN HHH TO HELL!!!! AND BAH GOD DAMN THAT DAMN ISAAC BAH GOD YANKEM D BAH GOD D BAH GOD S TO HELL!!!!! BBQ SAUCE!!!!!!"

Going to laugh about this for a while.. Funniest post I have read on TSM ever.

Guest saturnmark4life
That's Kinda The Thing... He Was crazy over the other night on RAW, especially after he snapped... As far as the fed big guys go, I've said this before, and I'll stand behind it now: A Motivated Kane is one of the feds best assets on the roster, and it shows alot of lasting ability for Kane to have gotten the reaction he did on RAW (Either that or it shows that Dupre and Grenier are crazy over faces)... Hell, put the title on Kane over Triple H, let them build to summerslam. I'd bank on a better match on Trips/Kane than Trips/Goldberg, and maybe the fued will have a better outlook without the Katie Vick angle dragging it down.

Or......

It'll be Ultimo Dragon on stilts...

There's just no need for it in my eyes, the new mask ruined his any appeal he had for me because it destoyed his mannerisms (which he'd got down very well) and was just one more step to making him another big guy with no descernable features. He needs the gimmick. As you said, he's remained over for years with it. I agree that when motivated he's an asset, but a push against the likes of HHH and Goldberg, especially if he loses his mask, could kill any potential he has as a big star. It's a shame really.

Yep. The new Kane at times has been very embarrasing to watch.

"Freaks are cool"

Kissing Terri out of impluse and then celebrating.

Kane, you are a retarded fuck-up boy and you always will be. At least act like it.

Guest INXS

Having Kane unmash only to have Face paint on is the only way not to kill Kane's career and heat dead. He looks like he has black paint around his eyes anyway with the mask. Might as well just let him take the mask off, keep his outfit and give him full face paint.

Screw it! Kane will be teaming with Rico in a month.

Guest MARTYEWR
oh that reminds me, let's play "guess the run-ins" in this thread.

A. RVD

Nah, RVD'll probably be "promoted" to wrestling Christopher Nowinski in a 2-minute match next week...

Guest The Old Me

Am I the only one thinking that Kane will unmask, it will be revealed that he is NOT any relation to Undertaker, and he will eventually be humiliated by HHH as he is revealed to be the fake Diesel?

You know should the HHH/Kane match had the stip "if Kane doesn't win the title he has to unmask" because I know they're going to try a bullshit screwjob now. Where Evolution interferes and HHH is DQ'd thus ripping the fans off.

If they want the mask off so bad but don't want either man to job then they could just have Kane go all monster and get himself DQ'd.

But I still smell screwjob. Screwjob on the fans. Anyone else smell it coming?

That's not a bullshit screwjob, it's called a swerve. I know it's been a while since they have actually pulled one off correctly but that's the name for it.

Bret was a scewjob, this is a poor attempt at a swerve.

No it's not a screwjob in storyline terms. It's a screwjob to the fans. As in "they hyped this and made me want to see if HHH lost the title or if Kane lost his mask and I got neither therefore i feel screwed"

Most swerves are screwjobs to the fans.

Why is everyone so deadset on the fact that the new member is Jindrak? That's just a rumor and it's not confirmed.

Guest JDMattitudeV1

One thing is for certain, no matter what the outcome, the only man that will be put over in the long run is HHH. RVD will probably join evolution so he can play sidekick to HHH, Kane will loose his mask to finish off what necrophilia started, then HHH will get to stroke his ego a little more by beating Foley or Goldberg at Summerslam. Bad times are ahead people.

Why is everyone so deadset on the fact that the new member is Jindrak? That's just a rumor and it's not confirmed.

Didn't someone say Jindrak and Orton were tagging at house shows? While that's not proof of him being the next member, it's does sound about right.

Guest Choken One

because da Meltz pretty much confirmed it and we are to believe that everything he says is the holy word...

Guest Retro Rob

I wouldn't be suprised if they do a double pin finish after RVD accidentally hits both Kane and HHH. Austin says Kane won, Bischoff goes with HHH. They hold up the title, have a rematch next week without the mask stipulation. Jindrak helps HHH win. RVD runs out, teases a heel turn, helps Kane.

This match had better end with one man's shoulder's pinned to the mat. Otherwise it's just stupid.