TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I got Dropped by Prowrestling.com

I wonder if this ever happened to Scott Keith.

I was dropped by ProWrestling.com as their TNA reporter because they can't afford for the results to be up so late.

I blame YOU, Bob!

I know PW.com isn't a great site by any means, but it gets a lot of traffic. Hopefully, those guys will follow me here.

Dames

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Fuck it, Dames. You got your own site, man. Plus, you're in EWR. They're not.

Guest Zack Malibu

What!??!

::Makes phone calls to, ahem, "Relatives" for Dames.::

:)

At least they didn't dump you for plagiarism.

If I was plagarised, I would be VERY pissed off because NONE of you have any idea just how long it takes me to write up a Diatribe.

I come to work with 3 1/2 - 4 hours of sleep on the night after a Diatribe and this week has been HELL for me.

I'm so exhausted that I'm not going to see The Hulk tonight, opting to go home instead and just sleep.

On a side note, the e-mail where they told me I was let go said that this was beneficial to both parties. How the fuck is that beneficial to me?

Dames

Guest Zack Malibu
On a side note, the e-mail where they told me I was let go said that this was beneficial to both parties. How the fuck is that beneficial to me?

Dames

It gives you more time to handle things here and blow their site out of the water. Not in a vengeful fashion mind you (unless that's what you want, hehe), but by BRINGING DA CONTENT and holding down the fort here too.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

It's okay, man, I basically kicked myself off of my own site due to laziness haha.

Guest Zack Malibu
It takes me 15-20 seconds to put up my stuff for PW.com, Zack.

Dames

Well, those seconds add up, dammit!

Guest Nevermortal

Fuck PW.com

Their forums are full of motherfucking shitheads, and the people who own the site are cocks.

Guest Devin

I was thinking LoP might do the same thing, after last week's almost didn't even come. But you were pretty quick the the Anniversary Diatribe, and that's the most important one.

Guest Nathan_Avara

Sorry to hear that Dames, I actually heard about this site through PW.com. Screw it, their forums are full of marks anyway.

And in the end its THEIR loss, Dames. if they can't understand the circumstances (which you *clearly* stated) why your Diatribe was late, then screw em.

More of you here and less idiotic sites dropping you is not a bad thing, its a GOOD thing.

Besides, look at your custom title and just let it go.

I was thinking LoP might do the same thing, after last week's almost didn't even come. But you were pretty quick the the Anniversary Diatribe, and that's the most important one.

That would severely hurt my traffic, I think.

...It wouldn't be the first time LoP dropped me either. I did a Diatribe for WWE Vengeance 2002 (July) and they dropped me as their WWE guy because my Diatribes usually take me a couple of days to do. It's not my fault I have a job, you know.

Dames

Guest Lightning Flik

...It wouldn't be the first time LoP dropped me either. I did a Diatribe for WWE Vengeance 2002 (July) and they dropped me as their WWE guy because my Diatribes usually take me a couple of days to do. It's not my fault I have a job, you know.

Dames

Yo, Dames. No worries about getting dropped. As soon as EWR 4.0 comes out, people see your stuff and the greatness you put into the reviews in EWR 4.0, the tens of thousands who play EWR will flock to your diatribes.

...ok, I'm just trying to make you feel better.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

So, in EWR 4.0, will your reports show up 2-3 days after I run a show?

:P

Guest DarkHollywood

Boo!!!

Your TNA diatribes are some of the best reviews/recaps etc. I've read, and no I'm not brown nosing.

good thing I never visited PW.com before, probably cause it sucked.

Guest Devin
So, in EWR 4.0, will your reports show up 2-3 days after I run a show?

:P

LMAO. Sorry Dames but that is funny.

Guest MrRant

Dames

But you are supposeded to be living in your mom's basement watching wrestling non-stop and have these things hammered out 4 hours after the event.

Guest JHawk

Dames

But you are supposeded to be living in your mom's basement watching wrestling non-stop and have these things hammered out 4 hours after the event.

Or an hour after the news starts like I do...

Er, I mean...

Yeah, what he said! :lol:

Guest hebtheeagle

Don't worry about those self serving bastards Dames. You've got better things to do. Just keep coming up w/ the stuff that makes you you, and none of us will complain if the reports are late...

*crosses fingers behind his back as he says this*

Guest nikowwf

1) Never even heard of that site, not that I'll be going there now.

2) You'd save a lot of time if you wrote the review before the show, like Scott Keith does and just make some minor changes during the show.

Its your own damn fault for trying to do a good job!

niko

2) You'd save a lot of time if you wrote the review before the show, like Scott Keith does and just make some minor changes during the show.

Thanks Niko.

I do an amazing amount of prep work. My match backgrounds are usually done a day or so in advance...but damned TNA doesn't always annouce all of the matches ahead of time.

Dames

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Don't sweat it, Dames. I mean, signs with your name on it appear at the shows. I think you're doing fine, and the caliber of your work will keep you in the spotlight even if Cablevision is kinda screwing you.