TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

New tag team?

There is a lot of talk that Seven and Travis Bane will be called up to the active WWE roster soon. The two are currently developmental talents. Bradshaw also stated that the two would likely be called up soon in his recent WWE.com column.

Credit: PWTorch.com

I've kinda heard some about Seven (mainly from EWR) but not a lot about Bane. Any pertinent information, thoughts, opinions, etc.?

Another OVW tag team being called up? Geez.

Wasn't "Seven" the name of Dustin Runnels' gimmick in WCW for a little bit?

You mean the one that looked either a) the bad guys from Dark City or b) a Goth version of "Powder"? Yeah. Didn't he wrestle in it like 2 or 3 times then went back to being Dusty's baby boy? From there he joined the West Texas Rednecks or something, who knows, who cares.

Guest Nevermortal

Bane is 6'6, 292.

profile.jpg

Seven is 6'5, 275.

profile.jpg

Unique looks, but I'm sure they'll be brought in as their real names and then quickly become 'just another rookie'. They sure are HOSS-tacular though.

Guest Choken One

I like Seven's Look...

Bane Looks like a Roided Justin Credible tho...

Guest Nanks

It'd be disappointing if they were brought in as vanilla rookies. There are too many of them nowadays

Guest the 1inch punch

I find it hilarious that Bradshaw constantly pimps guys like this, and ignores Nick Dinsmore et al

Guest Choken One

Nope. SOH needs to Manage these two and start his Sins Gimmick he was destined for.

Guest razazteca

Did everybody from OVW get their tatoos on the same day or what?

7 looks like Rhyno's 2nd cousin or Bryan Clark's younger brother.

I can't wait to see then use the lariat, dropkick, armdrag, bearhug, heart punch, chokeslam moveset.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I GET IT!!! He's holding up *7* fingers! AND ONE OF THEM IS THE HORNS! GENIUS! GIVE THAT MAN THE TITLE!

But seriously, does OVW have it's own personal steroid facility? Or a lab of some-sort??

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

I like 'em already. Now get them on Raw, let them keep their gimmick, and have them start killing people until they get the titles. We NEED stuff like these guys to mix it up on the Game Show and to make the crowd care about tag team wrestling again.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

They already had kronik and they failed miserably.

Guest Sakura
But seriously, does OVW have it's own personal steroid facility? Or a lab of some-sort??

OVW = Hoss farms.

And just great, exactly what I want. More generic hosses trying too hard to look badass.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

Comparing them to Kronic is a bit unfair, seeing as how Kronic's members were both in their late 30s and had wrestled for many years before.....they were broken down basically.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Both are jacked up. Both have limited skills (I'm assuming, since OVW tends to produce very limited talent.) So really, the comparison isn't too far off.

Besides, Raw doesn't have enough of a tag roster to steamroll over. It will be a bunch of hurricane and spike matches and no one will care.

Guest Choken One
Comparing them to Kronic is a bit unfair, seeing as how Kronic's members were both in their late 30s and had wrestled for many years before.....they were broken down basically.

They weren't much to begin with in their "Primes" anyways...

Guest JaKyL25

It sounds to me like the guy that broke Batman's back is teaming up with the forgotten kid that joined the Married...With Children cast for like a season. KICK ASS~!

In all seriousness, what are these guys' gimmicks? Or are they just big guys with vaguely ominous names?

Guest Choken One

They oughta stick with the 7 Name but kill BANE because of his Brother KANE.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Or have him team with a wrestler named "eleven"

Guest JaKyL25

A new stable:

"The One" Billy Gunn

2 Cold Scorpio

3 Minute Warning

Syxx

Seven

...any more Numerical Wrestlers?

Guest subliminal_animal
Besides, Raw doesn't have enough of a tag roster to steamroll over.  It will be a bunch of hurricane and spike matches and no one will care.

This is off-topic, but if they want to keep insisting on putting Hurricane in big matches every month or so and make him look credible, they can't have him forming loser tandems or losing to Rodney Mack in the meanwhile.

Anyway, as soon I saw these guys' stats, I knew they were the real deal. I wouldn't be surprised if they were announced as hailing from Fort Knox.

Guest Korgath
In all seriousness, what are these guys' gimmicks? Or are they just big guys with vaguely ominous names?

They were in a tag team managed by Synn, someone with the "fat occult-dabbling witch-bitch" gimmick, called the Disciples of Synn. Think of it as a throwback to the Undertaker's Ministry (before the Corporate Era). Batista was known as Leviathan while in this stable.

"Seven" is a reference to the Seven Deadly Sins. I don't know too much about Travis Bane. Essentially it's your evergreen "Evil Occult Stable" gimmick - the kind that never gets old.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

**misses The New Church in TNA**

E-VIL! E-VIL! E-VIL! E-VIL!

Seven kinda looks like a bigger, more buffed-up version of James Storm...