TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

100 Bullets

I was wondering on your guys's take on one of Vertigo's creations 100 Bullets. I for one love the series, and pretty much everything Vertigo does (except weird artsy Sandman). The stories are original and the art is superb. So, what have you?

-Cheex

Guest Steviekick

I haven't followed 100 Bullets too much, I have a couple issues and have read a couple trades at Borders, and it seems really interesting. Everyone is always talking about how good it is...even Raven and Rob Van Dam have said it's good, so that's pretty much my thoughts on it. Arrazello is writing the next story arc in Batman, and I can't wait for it.

Guest HellSpawn

100 Bullets is GREAT.

Azzarello and Risso are Excellent.

Bad points... I think it had a lot of backstory, for example, the new arc background goes back to an early arc.

Or the minutemen and the 13 families.

But for loyal followers, 100 Bullest Rocks.

I love Dizzy.

Guest brokentusk16

I read the first TPB a while back. Thought it was good. I'm planning on buying the second sometime soon here.

Guest Joe

I just picked up the most recent issue...I figured it was worth trying since so many people love the series and the creative team is set to take over Batman pretty soon...

I'm not sure what to say yet about 100 Bullets...I think it takes some getting used to, and I was kind of out of it the day I read the issue...I think I'm going to reread it and pick up a few more new issues (maybe some old issues if they're easy to find) and then fully decide on the series...