TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Maddox and Seahawk defense for Raven Defense and Titan kicker. Maddox made 1.46 points and Seahawk D made 3 points.

I can make excuses all day such as Dennis Northcutt had TWO~ TDs called back and of course Maddox sux.

Maddox and Seahawk defense for Raven Defense and Titan kicker. Maddox made 1.46 points and Seahawk D made 3 points.

I can make excuses all day such as Dennis Northcutt had TWO~ TDs called back and of course Maddox sux.

What I wanna know, is why you play Maddox over Brooks this week. I surely thought you would've gone Brooks.

That's nice that you had two called back. Helped me out in winning another game and getting back to .500 record I so enjoy. ...I make the playoffs and I'll laugh it up good. Just cause I've got the 4th best point outage.

I do believe the trade was:

Tommy Maddox

Seattle

for

Gary Anderson

Baltimore

Where I got Anderson and Baltimore. Im glad I dumped Seattle's defense too as they had started to not be that good when I traded em.

Even in giving up 41 pts yesterday, the Ravens still got me 14 pts. And Gary Anderson was having a better year than Mare.

Well I thought the Saints were primary a running team with Duce McAllister getting 200 yards every week. Also Ward & Buress in my opinion are better than Horn & whoever is healthy.

None of the 7 win teams won this week. Making a very interesting final two weeks as 11 teams are still in contention for the 4 remaining spots.

7-5 Teams (remaining opponents):

Ultimo Guerreros (Cartmans Pats, The Wraiths)

Seoul Emerald Tigers (Texas Wolverines, Maui Mercenaries)

Funjaculators (The A Team, Laffayette Ephedras)

Team 2000 (Crimson Storm, Cartmans Pats)

Since none of these 4 teams play each other in the next two weeks, they all have control over their own destiny. Funjaculators are the team with the bad draw here as they meet up with a still fighting A Team and the now second place Laffayette Ephedras. Of course they are 7-5 with the third worst point total all season, so they have been playing with fire all year.

6-6 Teams:

Berzerker Vikings (Maui Mercenaries, Dothan Jaguars)

Boston Rattlesnakes (HHH, Whalers on the Moon)

Marvins Madness (Field of Honor, Crimson Storm)

Dothan Jaguars (Toilet Ducks, Berzerker Vikings)

Crimson Storm (Team 2000, Marvins Madness)

Crimson Storm can move into a better position this week against the 7-5 Team 2000, but they do have a tough draw facing two competitive teams and suffering from a low point total. But they are the only team with the opportunity to knock off a 7-5 team, so they will wield some power. Real hard luck team here is the Boston Rattlesnakes as they will face two of the three highest scoring teams in HHH and the Whalers. Since Crimson is the only team with a game against a 7-5 teams, the other teams will need help with at least one of the 7-5 teams losing. Throw in the fact they are in a group of 5 themselves and you get a nasty dogfight for the remaining spots. One loss from any of these teams will necessitate a lot of help to get back in the hunt. Berzerker Vikings are the team that could most afford a loss, since they have the highest point total of any 6-6 or 5-7 team. But every one of these teams needs a 7-5 team to lose an upcoming game.

5-7 Teams:

The A Team (Funjaculators, Toilet Ducks)

Toilet Ducks (Dothan Jaguars, The A Team)

Since they will play each other in 2 weeks, only one of these teams has a shot at the 8th slot. They need a lot of help, but a lot of the 7-5 and 6-6 teams face the bottom rung of the league. So if....well...pretty much every upset happens over the next two weeks it can happen. Any loss for these two teams means the end. Toilet Ducks have no realistic chance, as they are 80 points behind the next team and 140 behind the team after that. But they are still technically in it. So they will necessitate two record breaking weeks to have a shot. The A Team needs two big weeks, but depending on which front runners fall they have a slight chance. The Funjaculators are these two teams hope. If everyone in front falls, the Funjaculators have a low enough point score that the A Team could beat them with two wins and the Toilet Ducks could pull a miracle against them on points.

Most likely spoiler: The 4-8 Cartmans Pats. A solid team, that will face two of the 7-5 teams to round out the season. Especially this week against the Ultimo Guerreros as Anthony Thomas will play Arizona and Priest Holmes faces a San Diego team that allows 142 YPG.

Top 4 Playoff Spots:

10-2 Teams:

Whalers on the Moon

Laffayatte Ephedras

Each have clinched a top 4 playoff spot.

9-3 Teams:

HHH

Pogo the Monkey

Clinch top 4 spot with a win in either of the upcoming two weeks.

Edited by the pinjockey

If I make the playoffs, I'll be a happy Vitiated Spirit.

I think the Charles Lee acquistion shall prove to be a good one that I made. I think he'll make a couple of good catches for me. Maybe even a TD. Here's hoping.

I'm kinda surprised though that I've got the most power to wield. If I knock off Team 2000, I'm actually helping out every other 6-6 out there, and if one or two of them win, it comes back to bite me in the ass. Dammit. I really don't like this situation.

Just thought of something. What if all 6-6 teams won and all 7-5 teams lost this week. How much of a dog fight would the last game of the season be for each team? It's gotta bite hard if that happens. Cause that's NINE teams fighting for FOUR playoff spots. I wouldn't want to see that nightmare. ...wait, actually I would. That would be just crazy, crazy.

I got knocked out of the eight spot with my loss this week, but hopefully can come back and reclaim that spot. But now with Warrick Dunn out for the season my team just took a blow, and hopefully Thomas Jones can be productive and take over that spot.

I have more pts than the Funjaculators in 8th place but I have a worse record. I have about 80 fewer pts than Berzerkers in 9th place. Basically I need to win the last two games, and Berzerkers and Funjaculators need to lose at least once over the next two weeks.

This week I play Field of Honor, Berzerkers plays Maui and Funjaculators plays A Team.

Next week I play Crimson Storm, Berzerkers plays Dothan Jaguars and Funjaculators plays the Laffayete Ephedras.

The Funjaculators/Effedras is the best shot at a loss for them and Berzerkers vs Dothan is the best shot at a loss for them.

Hopefully I can pull this out.

My next TWO opponets have losing records but good QBs and I am stuck with an injuried Brooks, rookie Leftwich, and insurance man Maddox. Plus TWO injuried WRs.

My next TWO opponets have losing records but good QBs and I am stuck with an injuried Brooks, rookie Leftwich, and insurance man Maddox. Plus TWO injuried WRs.

No offense Raza, but you really are screwed quite literially from a bad stand point if something goes wrong this week.

Results from today's games heading into this insane weekend of action.

Important Games:

Ultimo Guerreros (Mare, R.Williams, 8 remain) - 20.45

vs.

Cartmans Pats (Chatman, 9 remain) - 0.167

Team 2000 (Hambrick, Witten, Hanson, 7 remain) - 24.35

vs.

Crimson Storm (Glenn, Swinton, 8 remain) - 6.85

Marvins Madness (Ricks, 9 remain) - 3.8

vs.

Field of Honor (noone, 9 remain [not a typo, missing one slot]) - 0

HHH (Green, 9 remain) - 7.95

vs.

Boston Rattlesnakes (Thompson, Davenport, 8 remain) - 7.9

Texas Wolverines (Galloway, 8 remain [slot missing]) - 3.15

vs.

Seoul Emerald Tigers (Longwell, 9 remain) - 2

Maui Mercenaries (noone, 10 remain) - 0

vs.

Berzerker Vikings (Green Bay, 9 remain) - 4

Funjaculators (Franks, Cundiff, 8 remain) - 12.65

vs.

The A Team (Bryant, Gary, Detroit, 7 remain) - 28.55

The Toilet Ducks (Walker, Hakim, 8 remain) - 18.95

vs.

Dothan Jaguars (Miami, 9 remain) - 22

Other games off to themselves:

The Wraiths (Griese, Chambers, Cason, 7 remain) - 29.2

vs.

Laffayette Ephedras (noone, 10 remain) - 0

Whalers on the Moon (Favre, 9 remain) - 17.94

vs.

Pogo the Monkey (noone, 10 remain) - 0

Edited by the pinjockey

I've so lost this game. I just can't see myself beating Team 2000, unless Culpepper self-destructs.

I mean, I know Holcomb will do me justice, but everyone else... Eh, I'm worried a lot there. Only consistant player I've got is Brian Westbrook outside of Holcomb. ...and I'm scared of that thought.

Well, Im up 73.60 - 58.86. I got scared when Manning went nuts, he had 36 pts. I got bad games out of Kennison, Engram and Owens, but Domanick Davis pretty much saved my week.

I still have Curtis Martin and Gary Anderson. FOH still has Drew Bennett (Gametime Decision tomorrow) and Troy Edwards. So my lead is safe I think.

Now Im gonna have to go to work on the other important scores.