TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Can I face you again, this week? :lol:

Sure.... I'm likely only going to put up 70 points this time around (which actually will be an improvement again), so surely so.

Geez, I'm really banking on special teams.

If your a special team mark then you should consider picking up JJ Moses. I have 2 of the best return men in the league on my team. Steve Smith and Dennis Northcutt both get plenty of game time as the #2 WR on their respective teams.

If your a special team mark

You see, it's not that I'm a special teams mark, as much I had no fucking choice.

Have you seen my run game? Non-existant.

Have you seen my primary WRs? Well, I haven't seen them show up consistantly either and this week two of them (Thrash and Glenn) won't be in the lineup because of bye week for them.

So really, this week's choice isn't mine to make. It's something that just happened.

And really bites.

Hm... Just curious. But what you looking for?

Edit:

Oh and DawnBTVS. When you look at your coming week's opponent, smile and go "damn, a free win."

Edited by Lightning Flik

*smiles* Damn, a free win!

I'm looking for a Starting RB mainly

Aren't we all.

Considering I don't have Thrash and Glenn(who decided to produce last week), you will win.

...or my special teams and defense actually get me a win. Doubt it, but hey, weirder things happen.

Drummond, Johnson and Bruce should help you out quite a bit...Harris is also capable of putting up 100+ yards on special teams

Yes. They are helpful, except that special teams it takes 30 yards to get a single point from it.

It is not impossible to get 100+ yards on returns, Steve Smith had a game where he had 140 yards.

Everyone whom I got picked up 100+ in the last two weeks.

I just find it odd that both receiving and rushing get 20 yards a point and yet special teams it takes 30 to get a point.

The yardage from returns are bonus points in my opinion.

:huh:

No offense, but if you didn't include them, I personally would've just checked on my team and logged off.

As it's the only way I'm even having a chance at winning a game.

It is part of the game and should be included but it's not very important and is often ignored.

Well then, I thank you for including it. Otherwise, I'd be screwed royally.

Now if my offense showed up EVERY week (not this I'll show up one week and leave ya the next crap), I'd win a few games.

How did Brandon Bennett fall through the cracks to me then..I know he's a Bengal but hes got almost 350 total yards, 260 of which are return yards..and hes at the RB position..

Because I didn't decide to go to special teams until after this week's sub-par performance by my team (as half showed and half didn't) and everything else went to hell.

Its not hard to notice as Chandler has NA next to his name. But you never know Chandler could show up with another team sometime soon. Giants and 49ers could exchange kickers.

Chandler should be picked up somewhere. The Titans might pick him up if their new guy doesn't work out.

Still, doesn't help me now. I went and grabbed some loser kicker off waivers. Here's hoping he doesn't suck.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I know Chandler isn't great, but could someone explain to me how Owen Poochman is an upgrade, exactly?

This week I continue my path to the top by taking out the Funjaculators! When it's all said and done I will be the king! Bond you better watch out.

Oh yeah?! Well I may be the worst 2-0 team, and I may be forced into starting the Houston defense vs. KC, but I...

Shit.