TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest William E

What your small achievements?

Guest Raiden

I was on the Superior Honor Roll (3.80 and above) all throughout high school (Grades 9-12), after somehow failing to even make Honor Roll from Grades 6-8.

I had perfect attendance ten straight years, from grade 1 until grade 10, until my grandmother died.

Actually, those "small achievements" were the highlights of my life; it's all been downhill from there... :(

I was the "B" team player of the year in 96/97 playing as goalkeeper.

I've been in the papers, radio and tv because I help a blind man on football (sawker) match days and commentate for him.

I came 3rd place in a sports writing contest two years ago.

Meh. I'm not 18 yet.

Guest Youth N Asia

In skee ball 2 days ago I hit the 100 point spot 3 times in a row

Guest Sakura

I own every console(and nearly every arcade) version of Mortal Kombat released in the US.

I jumped the parking block and hit a party store with my car ..which wedged the front of the car between the two

On a related note, a similar incident happened in my area recently.

My local Hollywood Video had a vehicle go through the front of the store, because woman (IIRC) was trying to return some movies, then she was rear-ended by some idiot and her vehicle went through the front of the store. The pictures of it in the newspaper looked cool.

As for some of my 'small achievements'.

Getting a bunch of trophies in bowling, back when I was a kid.

Being one of the many video gamers out there to own all three of the "next-gen" systems. (PS2, Xbox, GameCube)

Winning tickets to an Arenafootball2 game, at my local county fair last year. Sadly, I never did anything with the tickets, apart from keep them. I had already gotten a ticket to the game. I hardly ever win any of those drawings, anyways. I guess it was luck.

Guest BAR

I was on the front page of my local paper for raising money for charity. How did I raise the money? Sucking a Polo Mint for a half hour, longer than anyone else. :headbang: