TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest William E

What your small achievements?

Guest William E

What are some very small achievements that you have done that you would consider great that other's wouldn't. I killed a dragonfly when I was 9 or 10 years old. Dragonflies are probably the fastest bugs in the world. I would try and try, but they move at lightning speed. One day I was playing with this long piece of wood and one of them is flying around me, I wasn't trying to catch him but it was annoying me so I just took one wild angry swing and batted it like a proffesional baseball player. After that I felt like a king that day :P .

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

I once jerked off nine times in one day, a feat I consider relatively impressive. Nobody else seems to, for whatever reason.

Guest William E
I once jerked off nine times in one day, a feat I consider relatively impressive. Nobody else seems to, for whatever reason.

Are you serious??? If you are......can I have your autograph :D j/k

Guest JaKyL25

That's because it's not. Beat FOURTEEN, beeyotch. B-)

Guest ViciousFish
I once jerked off nine times in one day, a feat I consider relatively impressive.  Nobody else seems to, for whatever reason.

I can't beat that with number of times I jerked off but I spent all of a New Years eve (day and night) having sex and recovering to have more sex. My dick hurt by the time I went to bed

Well, to change the subject, I am the current Employee of the Month.

I really should try for Jakyls record as well.

Guest MaxPower27

-- I got a hat trick when I played hockey in high school. No matter who I tell, they don't see it as an impressive feat.

-- I once worked 38 hours straight.

Guest JHawk

I once watched an entire Raw without swearing or getting pissed off at all.

Guest Youth N Asia
I once jerked off nine times in one day, a feat I consider relatively impressive.  Nobody else seems to, for whatever reason.

*Standing ovation*

I stayed up for 100 straight hours for a little school project I did.

Guest DerangedHermit
I once watched an entire Raw without swearing or getting pissed off at all.

Who bound and gagged you?

:lol:

Guest William E

Chave is that AJ Styles doing a Style's Clash in your avatar? It looks so sick.

Guest eiker_ir

i won the arm wrestling championship at my school a couple months ago, in front of the whole school...it was cool

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I was the first ever 11,000 post man on this board and I founded the OAOAST.

that's some good small achievments.

Guest The Metal Maniac

At work, I once held the record for Most Carts Pushed at a single time - Forty-two.

My record was beaten shortly after, but I'm convinced the guy who did it is just a trained, shaved gorilla.

Guest godthedog

i finally got the girl of my dreams after working on it for 6 years.

alas, we broke up after 5 months.

Guest CanadianChick

I beat one of my guy friends in an arm wrestling match.

What a wimp.

Guest The ChriZa

Wow. I don't think I can beat that, my one-day record for wiggity wackin' is probably only half that, despite my neverending lust for it.

However, in keeping with the "Too Much Information" theme, I once brought a girl to the big "O" five times in twenty minutes. And I'm fairly sure they were not fakes, because I've seen enough of those to know the difference, sadly.

Guest Youth N Asia

I managed to hit a guy in the face with a baseball in a batting cage.

Hit the ball, took a funny bounce and it hit him in the head (he was in the next cage) and he fell on his ass. He was lucky though cause a fastball wizzed over his head when he was down.

Guest Mik at Cornell

I won the homerun championship in Little League, when I was 12! whoo hoo.

Guest treble charged

Somehow, someway, I won the computer award for my class when I graduated from elementary school.

Also, I won Most Dedicated one year in hockey, and another year won Most Sportsmanlike, but that was because the coach forgot to use me in a shootout.

Guest The ChriZa

Couple years back, in my friends' annual Thanksgiving Football Game, my team, "The Ass Blasters" won by the very thin margin of 35 to 34, thanks largely in part to my NINE, count 'em, NINE interceptions that day.

In case anyone's wondering, our opponents nearly beat us on the final play, but Jason's lackluster field goal kicking skills caused the ball to fly into the center's ass rather than between the goal posts.

Guest Youth N Asia
Somehow, someway, I won the computer award for my class when I graduated from elementary school.

That reminds me of two things I won in 2nd grade.

First was that I guess the number of candies in the heart container, (126) I won the candy for Valentines Day.

I also won my class checker tournament. In the field of 32 I kicked everyone's ass. And I still have the trophy. My brother also won the tourney 3 years later when he was in the teacher's class.

Guest CanadianChick

I also won a Math contest in grade 9. And I won MVP for the school swim team this year and most inspirational for the volleyball team.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I wrote a thesis on Shakespeare's effect on modern day music and film for my 9th grade World History final paper. I got an A+ (which is my only A+ thesis ever), and my teacher said it was the best paper he'd ever read.

Guest BobBacklundRules

I think I can beat that, by beating that. But seriously I'll try it someday 14 jerkings in 24 hours seems very possible to me, I'll keep everyone posted when I try to accomplish this feat.

In 4th grade I did the moon walk while playing eraser tag and I am now known as that teachers favorite student. That same year I got a good dicipline slip for dancing in music class. I am now a pimp.

A pimp who could masterbate a whole lot in one day. I'll make my own OAO 24 hour spanking challenge thread. Any suggestions?