TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JangoFett4Hire

Kobe Bryant

Do you think Kobe Bryant is a rapist?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kobe Bryant is a rapist?

• Yes, he raped that girl.
    • No, he's just a cheater. That girl has dolla signs in her eyes.

Guest DrTom

He's a cheater who happened to diddle a girl hellbent on getting some money.

Guest Eagan469

The girl probably had a fight with him and knew that if she accused him of rape, even if it turns out in court he really didn't rape her, it would ruin his career.

Her plan's working so far.

Guest razazteca

I really do not care. The NBA playas need to control themselves when they are near groupies. Too many of these sexually exploits have gone public and is making the league look bad.

FUCK STREET CRED and the shoe deals and capitalism.

Guest Incandenza

Can't a dude fuck a girl in the shit vent without everyone throwing a hissy these days? Jesus....

Guest Chris Jericho for World Champion

IF any of you watched the news, all the reports are saying she is staying out of the media and does not want to do this for the money, she is doing it to for justice to be served.

Guys like Kobe should not be getting away with rape because he is some hotshot basketball star.

Guest Choken One

This girl is smaht...She knows the preconceptions she has and is smaht enough to say away from the media...

Guest Ripper

Oh I see..if she gets in the media its because she is a money grubbing whore trying to get famous...if she stays out the media she is a money grubbing whore that is using this complex plan to get sympathy. Fucking genius that girl is....

I purpose a third option of "You don't even know what the accusations are let alone the facts so you haven't formed a opinion yet."

Me personally, I would think that if any woman wanted to get money out of a NBA player she would just wait until the Blazers came to town. I mean, who would believe ANY of them?

Guest Choken One

No I wasn't calling her a slut money seeking tramp or nothing...Just saying Either way she is smart and knows she can't be going on Montel and yaking about it...

Guest notJames

I think he did it, and he should be put away for a long time.

People may joke about rape, but I've known too many victims to joke about it anymore. If he really did it, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

If nothing else, I wish people would shut up about STREET CRED. The only people hollering about that at this board have no idea what the fuck it is or what it means. If Kobe did rape the girl, I seriously doubt he was doing it to raise his STREET CRED. Shut the fuck up.

Guest Ripper
If nothing else, I wish people would shut up about STREET CRED. The only people hollering about that at this board have no idea what the fuck it is or what it means. If Kobe did rape the girl, I seriously doubt he was doing it to raise his STREET CRED. Shut the fuck up.

I have never agreed with a post so much.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I will be very surprised if he's found guilty.

Guest ant_7000
Me personally, I would think that if any woman wanted to get money out of a NBA player she would just wait until the Blazers came to town. I mean, who would believe ANY of them?

All she has to say "Me and Damon was smoking some weed and he left, then Ruben Patterson came in and rape me." :P

Guest ant_7000

CO-SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ripper

I think that it was the unwritten option that you get when you don't go in threads you don't give a shit about.

Guest Retro Rob
I think that it was the unwritten option that you get when you don't go in threads you don't give a shit about.

Well, most polls include an option like that, which is what I was prepared to select upon entering this thread.

Guest Vern Gagne

What about the "I don't know, enough about the evidence, to say whether or not he did or didn't rape the girl" option?

Guest Dangerous A
I will be very surprised if he's found guilty.

Even if he is found guilty, I'd be surprised if he got any time.

Guest DrTom
Where is the "I could care less" option?

Nowhere, since it's meaningless. "I couldn't care less," however, would be a very valid option.

(Pet peeve, sue me :P)

Guest Retro Rob
(Pet peeve, sue me :P)

Well, seeing how we DO live in America... This could be a very valid suit.