TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

This Week's Diatribe Finally UP.

Guest ViciousFish
One more delay and Im afriad you will have to give us your copy of EWR 4.

I totally agree.

You completely sold me on ordering this week on my first Wednesday night off in a month just because of AJ/D'Lo although the Raven match also helped.

Great Diatribe

Great stuff as always.

As Punk just told Cabana on the ROH 1st Anniversary Show that I'm finishing up, "You can sleep on my floor if you'd like."

Just for your info, Tracy had car problems or something along the way to the arena. Taking over for her that night was J. Love, aka Valentina, who is dating GQ Money and was a member of the E, now Hollywood Inc.

Guest Zack Malibu
Just for your info, Tracy had car problems or something along the way to the arena. Taking over for her that night was J. Love, aka Valentina, who is dating GQ Money and was a member of the E, now Hollywood Inc.

J Love wasn't ever in the Enterprise. It was Veronica, Kaos and GQ Money towards the end (the same time period J Love was there).

Yes, I watch and recollect XPW angles. Sue me. At least I'm not as annoying as some XPW fans around here, lol.

Back to the Diatribe, good read as always. I mean, what do you expect me to say...it's not like Dames and I HATE EACH OTHER~! or anything ;).

Just for your info, Tracy had car problems or something along the way to the arena.  Taking over for her that night was J. Love, aka Valentina, who is dating GQ Money and was a member of the E, now Hollywood Inc.

J Love wasn't ever in the Enterprise. It was Veronica, Kaos and GQ Money towards the end (the same time period J Love was there).

Partial tsk, tsk, tsk. Veronica was gone by the time Kaos jobbed the belt to Pac. J Love, due to the relationship with GQ, became an unofficial meber of the E after XPW as far as GQ and Kaos were concerned, and by the time they took indy bookings, the name was changed to Hollywood Inc.

Half right, half wrong on my part sort of.

I'm an XPW mark too :D

Guest Zack Malibu
Just for your info, Tracy had car problems or something along the way to the arena.  Taking over for her that night was J. Love, aka Valentina, who is dating GQ Money and was a member of the E, now Hollywood Inc.

Partial tsk, tsk, tsk. Veronica was gone by the time Kaos jobbed the belt to Pac. J Love, due to the relationship with GQ, became an unofficial meber of the E after XPW as far as GQ and Kaos were concerned, and by the time they took indy bookings, the name was changed to Hollywood Inc.

Half right, half wrong on my part sort of.

I'm an XPW mark too :D

That's what I was trying to say, in that she joined up with them when all were released. On-air in XPW there was never a J Love/Enterprise connection to my knowledge. I could be wrong.

And didn't she change her name to "Valentina Love" as a combo of both names?

Speaking of these guys, whatever happened to their TNA dark match/Wildside match/rumored TNA debut as a team?

Guest Zack Malibu
It's VJ Love in EWR 4.0 :D

Dames

Now why didn't you tell me this BEFORE ;).

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

J Love was never in the Enterprise.

She was semi-feuding with Pogo and someone else towards their end in XPW.