TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Here are the 5 playoff matchups to determine the last 5 spots in the World Cup. Games are on the 12 and 16 of November.

Spain vs. Slovakia

Switzerland vs. Turkey

Norway vs. Czech Republic

Trinidad & Tobago vs. Bahrain

Uruguay vs. Australia

Guest Damn You Helmsley

When was the last time Harry Kewell was in form? Three years ago?

1-0 over Tranmere, the 2 Charlton boys look good and I can see us being a feeder club of sorts for them with them getting 1st option on our more promising players like Cotterill and Skuse.

My fantasy team's going down the shitter this week, what with Gerrard out and Owen doing feck all with the captain's armband yesterday. Thus, we pray for some vintage Andrew Cole later on. Sigh.

My fantasy team's going down the shitter this week, what with Gerrard out

Ditto. Forgot to take him out. I've also got Kirkland on the bench for some reason. I've got to hope for a Darren Bent one-man-show tonight, because only Rooney scored any decent points for me.

To be honest, he's not really fired yet, has he? My defence of Robinson w/ Terry/Toure/Ferreira in front of him seems to do the trick most weeks, and the Andy Cole Show didn't hurt...I've figured out a way I can afford Bent and still keep Owen and Cole, but it's kinda boring when everyone in a 20 person league has him and Frank bleeding Lampard. Probably pick Yakubu just for the variety, it's not like I lose anything.

Right, I've just spotted that Watford'd good form has somewhat stagnated, seeing them without a win in 5. Even we can better that! We're playing them at home as well, so I think a win is realistic but by no means odds-on. Especially if Whelan does'nt shake off his knock from Plymouth.

Try nearly winning! I'd rather have won or gone out sharpish, but thinking you're gonna win and then not...tragic. As has been discussed, it isn't shaped like a van, so it's not as exciting after all.

The Radio Notts commentators are just completely taking the piss out of us being in it, which is quite amusing. They've just had a very funny discussion about what we're doing in the Southern section and they keep talking about "the glamour, the prestige, the vans, of the LDV". We've made ten changed to our team, and Woking are playing an under strength side too.

I could be at Man U vs Lille tonight, but I turned down the ticket to listen to this. God I'm an idiot.