TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

Stupid extra-time bug on FM 2005 almost robbed Leicester City of a famous FA Cup final win. Liverpool equalized in the 136th minute! Fucking stupid bug. Won on penalties though. Gareth Williams somehow finished 2nd in both player of the year awards. Despite these strange events i'm spending about half a day on at the moment.

Ipswich away this afternoon, we always lose there. A League Cup win in 96/97 the last win I think. Mark Robins!

Ipswich away this afternoon, we always lose there. A League Cup win in 96/97 the last win I think. Mark Robins!

We love Robins, he had a great loan spell with us a few years ago and we all wanted him to sign a long term deal.

Edit: your 2-0 down, looks bad.

I have to applaud the forward planning of Frank Arneson and Martin Jol. Knowing that we'd have Forest in the next round if we got past West Brom, they cleverly conspired to buy Forest's only 2 good players thus making them even worse in the next round. Lucky Gary Megson, leading two teams to relegation in one season.

I have to applaud the forward planning of Frank Arneson and Martin Jol. Knowing that we'd have Forest in the next round if we got past West Brom, they cleverly conspired to buy Forest's only 2 good players thus making them even worse in the next round. Lucky Gary Megson, leading two teams to relegation in one season.

Talking of whom;

PREMIERSHIP soccer star Andy Reid thought it was hilarious when he tricked a pretty waitress into drinking a cocktail of his own urine.

But the vile winger failed to see the funny side when disgusted Laura Truscott, 26, took revenge by heaping eggs, cooking oil, flour, tomato ketchup and cigarette butts on to his £50,000 BMW X5. He angrily tried to get her bosses to sack her.

Reid had chatted to Laura and her pals Sam Sterry,20, Marie Lightwood, 23, and 22-year-old Kate Dewey last month when they bumped into him in the trendy Market Bar, Nottingham, on the eve of his £4million transfer from Nottingham Forest to Premiership club Tottenham Hotspur.

Reid, 22, and mates bought drinks for the girls, who waitressed at a nearby restaurant.

A friend of the girls said that Reid thought it would be funny to urinate into a glass and get someone to drink it.

A source at the Market Bar said last night: "Reid and his mates were pretty drunk. They were with a group of girls and they were all having a great time. Reid was getting quite loud.

"He suddenly produced this tall glass and said it was a cocktail of spirits, put a straw in it and asked Sam to try some. She pretended to but gave it back without touching it.

"He then passed it to Laura. She had no idea he had secretly undone his flies and urinated into it.

"Reid said it was vodka-based and she'd love it. She put the straw to her mouth and sucked it. She took a mouthful, immediately spat it out and started screaming. Reid and his mates thought it was really funny and admitted it was pee.

"Laura went ballistic. She started screaming and shouting at him. She picked up a glass of beer and threw it over him.

"He exploded. He screamed names back at her and told her she was out of order. He tried to get bouncers to throw Laura out. They knew what had gone on and refused. Laura and her mates left on their own a little later and Reid tried to laugh the whole thing off."

The following night, Laura and her three friends decided to take revenge. They emptied their kitchen cupboards and went to Irish international Reid's £500,000 city centre flat.

They were caught on CCTV wearing scarves and balaclavas smearing his car with cooking oil, eggs, flour, tomato ketchup and cigarette butts.

But instead of calling the police, Reid complained to Laura's boss and she and Marie and Sam were suspended pending an internal disciplinary hearing due to take place this week.

A friend said last night: "He's the big-shot famous footballer and the restaurant doesn't want to lose him as a customer.

"She knows she shouldn't have taken revenge by trashing his car but you can hardly blame her after what she went through.

"She feels degraded. To be tricked into drinking someone's wee in public is about as low as it gets."

Last night Laura refused to comment.

Lee Miller looked great last night for Hearts, Probably because they actually put decent crosses in the box instead of treating him like a target man, At least when the deal's made permanent we'll get the money we paid for him and hopefully a sell on clause.

Well, that's Palace up for a year.Shipperly, Johnson and Freedman are just not good enough for the Premier League

2 out of 3 isn't a bad prediction.

If you look through the Euro 2004 thread, I predicted Petr Cech would do well in Euro 2004 which makes up for my premiership and Bristol City mistakes.

Doesn't beat someone predicting Everton going down.

Without Gravesen,Martyn and Bent they'd be there.

My Spurs 8th prediction looks pretty good now while back in june with Keller,Taricco,Redknapp,Postiga,Doherty and Richards it looked insane.

Edit: The Euro 2004 Thread is a good read, watching the mood of us English change with the results against Japan,Iceland,France and the Portugal game.

I think I predicted a relegation dogfight for Everton this season. I still think they'll miss out on the last CL qualification place in the end but they've already proved me and everybody else wrong so far so who knows? Nobody looks totally convincing in their efforts to catch them at the moment.

Not a big fan of Beattie. Could have spent that money a bit better I think. Cahill was certainly one of the better buys this season.

PREMIERSHIP soccer star Andy Reid thought it was hilarious when he tricked a pretty waitress into drinking a cocktail of his own urine.

But the vile winger failed to see the funny side when disgusted Laura Truscott, 26, took revenge by heaping eggs, cooking oil, flour, tomato ketchup and cigarette butts on to his £50,000 BMW X5. He angrily tried to get her bosses to sack her.

Reid had chatted to Laura and her pals Sam Sterry,20, Marie Lightwood, 23, and 22-year-old Kate Dewey last month when they bumped into him in the trendy Market Bar, Nottingham, on the eve of his £4million transfer from Nottingham Forest to Premiership club Tottenham Hotspur.

Reid, 22, and mates bought drinks for the girls, who waitressed at a nearby restaurant.

A friend of the girls said that Reid thought it would be funny to urinate into a glass and get someone to drink it.

A source at the Market Bar said last night: "Reid and his mates were pretty drunk. They were with a group of girls and they were all having a great time. Reid was getting quite loud.

"He suddenly produced this tall glass and said it was a cocktail of spirits, put a straw in it and asked Sam to try some. She pretended to but gave it back without touching it.

"He then passed it to Laura. She had no idea he had secretly undone his flies and urinated into it.

"Reid said it was vodka-based and she'd love it. She put the straw to her mouth and sucked it. She took a mouthful, immediately spat it out and started screaming. Reid and his mates thought it was really funny and admitted it was pee.

"Laura went ballistic. She started screaming and shouting at him. She picked up a glass of beer and threw it over him.

"He exploded. He screamed names back at her and told her she was out of order. He tried to get bouncers to throw Laura out. They knew what had gone on and refused. Laura and her mates left on their own a little later and Reid tried to laugh the whole thing off."

The following night, Laura and her three friends decided to take revenge. They emptied their kitchen cupboards and went to Irish international Reid's £500,000 city centre flat.

They were caught on CCTV wearing scarves and balaclavas smearing his car with cooking oil, eggs, flour, tomato ketchup and cigarette butts.

But instead of calling the police, Reid complained to Laura's boss and she and Marie and Sam were suspended pending an internal disciplinary hearing due to take place this week.

A friend said last night: "He's the big-shot famous footballer and the restaurant doesn't want to lose him as a customer.

"She knows she shouldn't have taken revenge by trashing his car but you can hardly blame her after what she went through.

"She feels degraded. To be tricked into drinking someone's wee in public is about as low as it gets."

Last night Laura refused to comment.

:lol: :lol: I think Andy Reid has quickly just become my favourite Tottenham player. I especially love the description of him as a "vile winger"

He had enough at Leeds so quick probably because it meant having to live in Leeds. Jesus, I've only been to see us lose at Elland Road and meet the girlfriends family, so God knows how bad it must be to live there....

Or maybe its just that bad things happen to me there ;)

Anyway, his distain for Derby surely is evident that he refused to return when you tried to 'tap' him and Peter Taylor just prior to our '77 promotion triumph. B-)

Or maybe its just that bad things happen to me there ;)

It's not just you, everybody hates Leeds.

Anyway, his distain for Derby surely is evident that he refused to return when you tried to 'tap' him and Peter Taylor just prior to our '77 promotion triumph.  B-)

Didn't we have Mackay in charge at this time, when he'd just won us the league?

Blackburn/Burnley

Someone nearly finally decked Savage.

Ha.

MacKay fluked you the league in 74/75.

Peter Taylor wanted to accept the offer for him a Brian to go back in Feb. 77 but Brian wouldn't go back because, well, he didn't want to go to Derby. And frankly, who can blame him :P