TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Space_Cowboy

Maybe Vince's ego finally got so big it consumed the entire arena and killed everyone in it.

Guest Choken One

So are we just going to go ahead and presume the newest batch is legit? Or just wait until Thursday night for OFFICAL confirmation?

Guest ian.

. angle and brock kissed at the end, and hugged eachother, and brock touched his BUTT, and they started laughing.

i hope to god that isnt true

Guest Choken One
. angle and brock kissed at the end, and hugged eachother, and brock touched his BUTT, and they started laughing.

Actually...It's only thing I buy on the whole thing.

Guest Space_Cowboy
angle and brock kissed at the end, and hugged eachother, and brock touched his BUTT, and they started laughing.

How long until they get engaged?

Guest bravesfan
angle and brock kissed at the end, and hugged eachother, and brock touched his BUTT, and they started laughing.

Angle and <insert SD! main eventer here> do this act on the house show circuit.

Guest Choken One

Are we talking Lipual Contact or One of those MANLY forehead kisses?

Guest Choken One

Dames won't like that we spent 8 pages before a Damn fucking Spoiler.

Other than that? CLASSIX.

Guest bravesfan
Are we talking Lipual Contact or One of those MANLY forehead kisses?

You've seen how Angle does his "you want a hug?" schtick...it's the same with the kisses - with no liptual contact (IIRC from the show reports last month).

Guest Choken One
Wish I had more details. Once I get his first IM he never responds.

Y does he even send them to ya?

Guest Choken One

She don't care...I work at Home these days anyways...

I spent all day with her what more can I give her?

Guest Choken One
main.jpg

Post HGH

b02.jpg

Pre HGH

Don't show Brock's 3rd grade pictures...

Guest GameCop

Smackdown Spoilers from Fresno, CA

Stephanie ambles out to the ring and says that she has a confession to make. A confession that has been eating away at her lips. Not the lips on her face, but the lips down there!!! Anyway, she goes on to say that she can't bear to see her father choose between her or Sable. "Daddy, I have a proposal for you...a proposition that I want you to truly consider. Ever since you looked down my wedding dress, my blood has been boiling for you, daddy...and I've had the hots for Sable ever since I saw her pictures in Playboy. So, at Vengeance, instead of a one on on match between Sable and I, lets have a 3-way in the middle of the ring...we can all get naked, too.

Vince McMahon is seen backstage with a speechless look on his face that eventually turns into a wide grin.

Chris Benoit defeats Billy Gunn in 8 seconds. Benoit used a release dragon suplex to win the match.

Ultimo Dragon defeats Billy Kidman in 6 minutes after Haas comes out to interfere.

Eddie Guerrero defeats Rey Mysterio with the frog splash in 12 minutes. This match was even better than the match at Halloween Havoc 1997. You have to see it to believe it!!!

Torrie comes out to the ring to make an announcement. She's jealous and she wants some of the action at Vengeance. She has a proposition: why not make it a 4-way at Vengeance with the winner facing Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam in a pudding match. Out of nowhere, the lights go black. After a few seconds of morbid silence, the lights go back on, and Al Wilson appears in the ring in his underwear with a giant erection. He, too, has a proposition: Why not make it a 5-way at Vengeance?

Kurt Angle defeats Shelton Benjamin in rougly six minutes with the Angle Slam.

Brock/Gowen vs. Show/Haas goes to a no contest after Warrior runs down to the ring in his suit, blabbering about how liberalism will kill us all. He continues to froth at the mouth, acclaiming the virtues of conservatism. Conservatism, he says, " is an ethereal, seraphic entity that teems us with an immaculate, resplendent feeling... a sentiment that is incontrovertible..." After a 1 hr speech of unintelligible words, Brock's head explodes, and the rating jumps 2 full points.

I meet this guy on gamefaqs wrestling board(don't laugh). He checks every damn page he can find then he sends them to some of his friends. He is always to busy to respond I guess.

Guest Choken One

Kill this bastard RIGHT now

What a idiot. First off no 1 thought the first one was real or funny...

So making A SECOND fake report is just more of the same old Game Cop Bullshit as usual.

Fuck Off.

Guest ian.

Torrie comes out to the ring to make an announcement. She's jealous and she wants some of the action at Vengeance. She has a proposition: why not make it a 4-way at Vengeance with the winner facing Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam in a pudding match. Out of nowhere, the lights go black. After a few seconds of morbid silence, the lights go back on, and Al Wilson appears in the ring in his underwear with a giant erection. He, too, has a proposition: Why not make it a 5-way at Vengeance?

thats the only part that made me chuckle.

Smackdown Spoilers from Fresno, CA

Stephanie ambles out to the ring and says that she has a confession to make. A confession that has been eating away at her lips. Not the lips on her face, but the lips down there!!! Anyway, she goes on to say that she can't bear to see her father choose between her or Sable. "Daddy, I have a proposal for you...a proposition that I want you to truly consider. Ever since you looked down my wedding dress, my blood has been boiling for you, daddy...and I've had the hots for Sable ever since I saw her pictures in Playboy. So, at Vengeance, instead of a one on on match between Sable and I, lets have a 3-way in the middle of the ring...we can all get naked, too.

Vince McMahon is seen backstage with a speechless look on his face that eventually turns into a wide grin.

Chris Benoit defeats Billy Gunn in 8 seconds. Benoit used a release dragon suplex to win the match.

Ultimo Dragon defeats Billy Kidman in 6 minutes after Haas comes out to interfere.

Eddie Guerrero defeats Rey Mysterio with the frog splash in 12 minutes. This match was even better than the match at Halloween Havoc 1997. You have to see it to believe it!!!

Kurt Angle defeats Shelton Benjamin in rougly six minutes with the Angle Slam.

Brock/Gowen vs. Show/Haas goes to a no contest after Warrior runs down to the ring in his suit, blabbering about how liberalism will kill us all. He continues to froth at the mouth, acclaiming the virtues of conservatism. Conservatism, he says, " is an ethereal, seraphic entity that teems us with an immaculate, resplendent feeling... a sentiment that is incontrovertible..." After a 1 hr speech of unintelligible words, Brock's head explodes, and the rating jumps 2 full points.

I'm a bit foggy on the rules, but doesn't this count as trolling?

Guest Choken One

He can't get banned for being an Idiot can he?

Nah...He would've been banned after his first post.

Guest bravesfan

To point out -

GameCop = Ray Traylor.

Dames = Vince McMahon.

I'm sure GC has pictures of DAMES in a few compromising situations - that's probably why he hasn't been banned yet. ^_^

Guest Choken One

Should we just close and archive this thread and open an fresh ACTUAL SPOILER thread?

Although i can't wait to see A.S reaction when he has to scour through 8 pages to find out Angle and Brock kiss...

Guest GameCop

This is already a classic thread. I was just trying to make it CLASSICAL.

Choken One, you're the most entertaining poster on this board. AngleSault has nothing on you!!!