TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Choken One
A man's body is found 1,000 feet below sea level, yet the cause 

of his death is not drowning.  How and where did this man die?

he suffocated in a submarine?

Nope...

He died of Heat Exhustiion in Death Valley...

Undertaker's Home Town.

Guest Boo_Bradley

bush.jpg

"Post the Spoilers or well make you squeal like a PIG , Burt!"

Guest bravesfan

You want MORE Warrior, Choken?

YOU'VE GOT MORE WARRIOR! ^_^

Warrior, in his second promo in WCW, on a summer night in 1998, to kick off his own stable to combat the nWo.

Ultimate Warrior: "Talk to me, WARRIORS! Last week, after years of absence in a sporadic career, I stood face-to-face with the man, I at one time looked up on as my mentor. It's common knowledge that if you want to excel in any field, you study the masters, emulate the champions, model the virtues of the pre-eminent individuals in that particular field. You Hogan, were the model of champion - the master of everything that I tried to emulate. Yet last week, when I looked through your eyes into your soul, I saw little or none of the virtues that I remember or anybody here remembers. And if there are any, they lay shrouded beneath layers of deceit and infamy. Frankly Hogan, how your present condition manifested itself isn't the material that needs to be analysed and brought to closure on the world's #1 wrestling program. Bottom line is, you sold out to mediocrity, and when that became difficult, you sold out to mindless self-pity. You traded being one in a million for becoming one of the million.

I hear you! Patience, warriors, patience is a great virtue. You, Hogan, miscalculated. For you never assumed someone would come forward that knew the difference between a rebellion and a revolution, and that, Hogan, will become your gravest mistake. For tonight, Hogan, everything that you revere is now, from this moment forth, threatened. Tonight, Hogan, your entire world is going to turn completely upside down. For tonight...for tonight, Hogan, I launch ... unleash, the power of the Warriors. I let loose, the OWN revolution: the One Warrior Nation revolution. A hero - a one-time hero, with an unlimited, yet undisciplined mind is a dangerous thing. I intend - the Warriors intend - to eradicate that danger. You, Hogan, will be destroyed. I intend - I intend to show the world that a revolution is built on better ideas, not beligerent idiocy! I intend to show the world a revolution is based on magnificence, not malfeasance! I intend to show that a revolution is based on courage, not cowardness. And that, Hogan, is all that you need to know. Next week, Hogan, the revolution continues. Same Warrior time, same Warrior place, same Warrior channel."

Guest Choken One

A steady stream of people enter Mike's place of business and

remove its treasured belongings. The people do not pay for what

they take. Mike allows them to take as much as they can carry

as long as they keep their mouths shut. What are the people

taking and which type of business employs Mike.

Guest GameCop

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS Fresno, CA:

Vince McMahon saunters out for a promo and berates Zach Gowen. This prompts Zach Gowen to come out and confront Vince. They bicker back and forth until Vince McMahon issues Zach Gowen a proposal. If Zach Gowen beats Vince at Vengeance, he'll have the opportunity to wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship at SummerSlam. However, if Zach Gowen loses, he must leave WWE forever. Thereafter, Vince announces a six man tag match for the main event.

Ultimo Dragon defeats Nunzio in 4:23

Eddie Guerrero defeats Rhyno in 6:24 with the frog splash.

Stephanie comes out and tells Sable to bring her "sorry ass right down to the middle of the ring where it could be spanked to an oblivion" After more insults, Sable runs down and proceeds to catfight with Stephanie. This prompts Vince McMahon to run out and separate the two.

A-train defeats Chris Benoit in 4:12 after Eddie Guerrero runs down to interfere.

Rey Mysterio defeats Ultimo Dragon in 6:24 with the west coast pop

Big Show/Haas/Benjamin defeat Angle/Brock/Gowen after Vince McMahon runs down and clobbers Gowen with a chair.

Guest Choken One
You want MORE Warrior, Choken?

YOU'VE GOT MORE WARRIOR! ^_^

Warrior, in his second promo in WCW, on a summer night in 1998, to kick off hsi own stable to combat the nWo.

Ultimate Warrior: "Talk to me, WARRIORS! Last week, after years of absence in a sporadic career, I stood face-to-face with the man, I at one time looked up on as my mentor. It's common knowledge that if you want to excel in any field, you study the masters, emulate the champions, model the virtues of the pre-eminent individuals in that particular field. You Hogan, were the model of champion - the master of everything that I tried to emulate. Yet last week, when I looked through your eyes into your soul, I saw little or none of the virtues that I remember or anybody here remembers. And if there are any, they lay shrouded beneath layers of deceit and infamy. Frankly Hogan, how your present condition manifested itself isn't the material that needs to be analysed and brought to closure on the world's #1 wrestling program. Bottom line is, you sold out to mediocrity, and when that became difficult, you sold out to mindless self-pity. You traded being one in a million for becoming one of the million.

I hear you! Patience, warriors, patience is a great virtue. You, Hogan, miscalculated. For you never assumed someone would come forward that knew the difference between a rebellion and a revolution, and that, Hogan, will become your gravest mistake. For tonight, Hogan, everything that you revere is now, from this moment forth, threatened. Tonight, Hogan, your entire world is going to turn completely upside down. For tonight...for tonight, Hogan, I launch ... unleash, the power of the Warriors. I let loose, the OWN revolution: the One Warrior Nation revolution. A hero - a one-time hero, with an unlimited, yet undisciplined mind is a dangerous thing. I intend - the Warriors intend - to eradicate that danger. You, Hogan, will be destroyed. I intend - I intend to show the world that a revolution is built on better ideas, not beligerent idiocy! I intend to show the world a revolution is based on magnificence, not malfeasance! I intend to show that a revolution is based on courage, not cowardness. And that, Hogan, is all that you need to know. Next week, Hogan, the revolution continues. Same Warrior time, same Warrior place, same Warrior channel."

dON'T forget Hogan's reaction

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
I've never waited for Spoilers this long before.

I think I'm having fun.

Thank you. Except for Choken, I still want to fight...

Little Bitch...I've already Raped your ass...Want more?

Bitch, I attend Thug U.

I hold a 90 Average in my Basic Thuganomics Course.

I'll come through with my crew, we'll F*** you up.

Watch your back.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Am I the only one who thinks Gamecop made that up?

Guest bravesfan
If Zach Gowen beats Vince at Vengeance, he'll have the opportunity to wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship at SummerSlam.

::has multiple heart attacks::

Eh...Warrior ending that segment with a dumb line from Batman ruins it for me.

Guest Choken One
If Zach Gowen beats Vince at Vengeance, he'll have the opportunity to wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship at SummerSlam.

::has multiple heart attacks::

OH ANGLESAULT! WILL YOU DOWN HERE PLEASE?

Guest Choken One
Is anyone still looking for the spoilers, or just having fun in here?

where do you see us having fun?

Guest Space_Cowboy
Vince McMahon saunters out for a promo and berates Zach Gowen. This prompts Zach Gowen to come out and confront Vince. They bicker back and forth until Vince McMahon issues Zach Gowen a proposal. If Zach Gowen beats Vince at Vengeance, he'll have the opportunity to wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship at SummerSlam. However, if Zach Gowen loses, he must leave WWE forever. Thereafter, Vince announces a six man tag match for the main event.

If this is true Gowan sure as hell better not win.

Guest ian.

Stephanie comes out and tells Sable to bring her "sorry ass right down to the middle of the ring where it could be spanked to an oblivion" After more insults, Sable runs down and proceeds to catfight with Stephanie. This prompts Vince McMahon to run out and separate the two.

A-train defeats Chris Benoit in 4:12 after Eddie Guerrero runs down to interfere.

Big Show/Haas/Benjamin defeat Angle/Brock/Gowen after Vince McMahon runs down and clobbers Gowen with a chair.

===

if that were real, why would ultimo wrestle twice? i think that gives it away as fake.

Guest GameCop

Of course my spoilers are fake!!!

I totally got you guys. I gotcha good!!!! You gullible goons!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest Choken One

===

if that were real, why would ultimo wrestle twice? i think that gives it away as fake.

and Since when did Spoilers (inital ones) have Match times?

Guest Choken One

Umm...Look around...No one brought it for a damn second...Not what you said but because of who was posting the damn thing.

Guest GameCop

OOPS, I used Ultimo Dragon twice. I knew something was wrong with my spoilers. Sorry guys, you can't sleep yet. STAY UP LONGER!!!!

That show reads like it was generated on EWR...

And having Dragon wrestle twice is a bit suspicious, not to mention having two matches with the exact same match time.

OMG!! A retarded monkey is typing among us.

Guest Choken One

OMG!! A retarded monkey is typing among us.

Well Just wait until Retarded Donkey(Rico) comes around with Retarded Camel (Johnson)