TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

New pics of Scott Keith have surfaced...

Guest Choken One

Uh...We have a thread about on WWE fourm...I bashed his ugly ass out.

WHY DID MR KEITH NOT USE 2 RUBBERS WHEN HE FORNICATED WITH MRS. KEITH AND BEGAT THAT GROSS ASS MOTHERFUCKER?

WWE didn't laugh at his face and hire him because of his shitty ideas but because he was so ugly.

Guest caboose

I guess this is what Triple H means when he says Internet wrestling fans are nerds.

Guest Retro Rob

It's quite odd how such an ugly guy could pass for a fat women in most of those pics.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Did everyone catch Scotsman's shirt? That's the funniest part of the pics.

Guest Choken One

That wasn't Scotsman...It was some other guy At least what Scots claimed...It was one of the Workers at the show.

Guest Adrian 3:16
Did everyone catch Scotsman's shirt? That's the funniest part of the pics.

You mean "The Buzz on Being Fat?" :lol:

I don't think that's Scotman though...

As for Keith- goddamn. If he's fat you can't really hold it against him, he's one of millions. But that haircut- does he actually go to the barber and request that?!

Poor bastard. I still like his writing (he cracks me up) but most people will never look at him the same after seeing this.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
WHY DID MR KEITH NOT USE 2 RUBBERS WHEN HE FORNICATED WITH MRS. KEITH AND BEGAT THAT GROSS ASS MOTHERFUCKER?

For the record, 2 rubbers offers less protection than 1.

And yes, the pictures are hideous.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

God forbid I sell a book and still look like that.

Geezus.

Guest godthedog

crucifixio jones: champion of high-paid adulterous athletes and overweight writers everywhere.

godspeed, CJ. godspeed.

Guest wrestlingbs

I hate this whole Scotsman vs. Scott Keith thing. It's stupid on so many levels because it makes BOTH guys look like losers. I like Keith's work (His WWE book was pretty good), but Jesus guys, get a life.

That being said, Keith needs a treadmill and a haircut, stat.

Guest Mattdotcom

It's a friendly rivalry. Scotsman would do something like make Keith in SmackDown and had a diary for it and include pics of Keith bearhugging and spanking wrestlers. Then Scott will call Scotsman's site stupid and complain about losing to him on online Cribbage while providing about five links to Scotsmanality in the RAW rants. Scotsman will then pst something that includes "Review WCW Scott Keith is Fat" or "Scott Keith is FAT LOL2003", and then Scott will call Scotsman's site stupid and complain about losing to him on online Cribbage while providing about five links to Scotsmanality in the RAW rants.

What IS the whole Scotsman vs. Scott Keith thing anyway?

Dames

Scotsman is the only person SK allows to make fun of him on a regular basis, mainly do to the fact that Scotsman is the only one of the original Smark writers who haven't abandoned the IWC for real lives and wives and will acknowledge SK on their personal website...

Guest Kingpk

And they corroborated on that Hackmaster thing. THAT went over like a fart in church.

Kinda looks like Jack Black and that fat kid from Head of the Class had a kid.

Guest Eagan469

He looks like a cross between Francis from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure and the TV Geek from Beat The Geeks

Guest Retro Rob
Scotsman is the only person SK allows to make fun of him on a regular basis, mainly do to the fact that Scotsman is the only one of the original Smark writers who haven't abandoned the IWC for real lives and wives and will acknowledge SK on their personal website...

HAHAHAHA

Come to think of it, Scott is the only one still doing this from the Rantsylvania days. Everyone else has moved on to other things.

Guest mach7
I hate this whole Scotsman vs. Scott Keith thing. It's stupid on so many levels because it makes BOTH guys look like losers. I like Keith's work (His WWE book was pretty good), but Jesus guys, get a life.

I think you're missing the point that both of these guys are losers.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

sure thing dames, once you get pasty white and a get a fat ass bigger than a small state, we will all end your misery

and marry you to keith

Guest AM The Kid

I wonder if SK wears a wig, I mean...it REALLY looks like. His hair is too poofy.

Guest Choken One

Why would you wear *that* wig?

Just shave it and go the KANE route Keith.

Kane shouldn't be played by Glen Jacobs...Scott Keith is an Ugly Freak and that isn't any Psychological Disturbance.

Guest Sandman9000

I thought Keith was a shut-in.

I mean, if I looked like that, I wouldn't leave my house either.

News flash to all morbidly obese gentlement everywhere: Just buy an XXXXXL shirt and let the gut hang out. That Hart font is ten times larger then what it was intended to be.