TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Lesnar vs McMahon Cage Match

Right now, the plans are to have Brock Lesnar turn heel next week on SmackDown. The scripts have Lesnar and Angle teaming up to attack Angle turning Lesnar heel and align him with Vince McMahon. This will set up Angle vs Lesnar II at WWE SummerSlam.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Why do Angle/Lesnar again and have Kurt job again? This company baffles me at times.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho
The scripts have Lesnar and Angle teaming up to attack Angle turning Lesnar heel and align him with Vince McMahon.

Kinda unclear on this. Did you mean Lesnar and Vince team up?

Oh, and does this news have a credible source? Or for that matter, a source at all?

Why do Angle/Lesnar again and have Kurt job again? This company baffles me at times.

Who said anything about Angle jobbing again?

Guest edotherocket

If this means they go ahead with Lesnar/Angle at Summerslam I'm all for it. I wasn't impressed when they were considering saving the rematch for Mania. I mean, surely the rest of roster should still have a chance to contest for the headline spots (Cena, Benoit and Guerrero could all easily be viable with the right push).

Guest edotherocket

April 2004 is still a long ways away. Granted he's not ready right now, but if he improves his in-ring work (extended feuds with any of the Smackdown Six couldn't hurt) he could be ready.

And my point still stands, if not Cena then Benoit or Guerrero, hell anyone, could be more suitable for the spot than Lesnar and Angle.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I said I wanted this in the 'So who turns heel?' thread:

So now we know it is Vince vs. Brock w/Angle as Ref in a cage match next week, I think it would be cool if Vince and Brock 'turned' on Angle and teamed up in the forseeable future.

The only problem here is that if Heyman were to come back, he is better as a heel and Heyman w/Angle as a face team does not work.

But I personally like the idea of Brock siding with Vince as heels.

So, where DOES Heyman fit in if these plans do go ahead.

Guest Deviant

I think that is ideal booking. Lesnar is much better as a heel in my opinion. His entire character, moveset and vibe is made to be a monster heel. Of course, everyone except Goldberg gets to have a weakness, and Lesnar's is that he is easily manipulated. Makes sense that McMahon's mind games from this week will pay off.

Lesnar-Angle II with Lesnar as the heel and Kurt going over rules. I don't mind if Angle jobs, but it is way too soon after winning to do so.

Guest edotherocket

Sigh...when you put it that way, it seems likely that Lesnar will begetting the title back straight away doesn't it? And if Heyman is supposed to come back *at* Summerslam then it'll probably be a screwjob of some description.

Thats pretty crap.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Heyman doesn't have to do anything with Brock when he comes back.

They could stick him with Rhyno, TWGTT, and/or Big Show (all of whom are heels who need mouthpieces) and keep him separate from Lesnar.

Guest edotherocket

That'd be kinda weird if he didn't have *some* kind of interaction with Brock, either feuding with him or managing him given their history but since completely ignoring what happened in the past few months isnt unprecedented for WWE, and given what would probably happen at SS if he did return at the Angle/Lesnar match, that's probably for the best.

Guest nWoScorpion

::Still waiting for a source::

Of course it's probably gonna happen. Brock Lesnar had finally gotten over with the crowd...as a face (Cause no one gave half a shit about him until he turned in November last year) so theyhave to screw things up like this.

Guest Lord of The Curry

I don't see what Brock allying himself with Vince has anything to do with Brock teaming back up with Heyman at SummerSlam.

*Realizes the truth*

Awwwwww sonofabitch!

Guest Y2Kurt

How Much Longer Is Brock And Kurt Gona Hog The WWE Title?,geeez Next Thing U Know Big Show Will End Up Going

For The WWE Title Again. IM SICK OF THIS!

Guest AndrewTS

The problem with Brock is a heel is that he doesn't LOOK like a heel because of his goofy features. Plus, with Brock and Goldberg both bombing as heels, I really don't know of that type of invincible monster heel is a viable character anymore. They tried it with Batista and it failed--although Flair was overshadowing him and that probably didn't help.

Yeah, there's Kane, but he's had to turn on his tag partner and attempt murder to get over. A normal wrestler that way--I don't think it can work.

I mean, take a look at Brock's face!

If that doesn't work check the main page of wwe.com.

Let's not forget he Happy Danced his way into our hearts. Would heel Brock not Happy Dance?

Guest edotherocket

I dunno. If they have Smilin' Brock do some vicious attacks with his goofy grin, it could be kinda disturbing. He could happy dance on Big Show's dad's grave.

But I too am sick of Big Show/Angle/Lesnar in the main event. But with Benoit and Rhyno feuding each other and Eddie with the US Belt, any change now would only be The Undertaker returning to the main event.

Poop.

Guest Quik

Better idea:

McMahon reveals that Lesnar was burned as a child; McMahon then tells him to "take off that mask, or you're FIRED". Lesnar looks really confused at this point, so he starts looking around wildly as if someone in the crowd can tell him what to do. McMahon starts threatening Brock's job some more, and gives him one last chance to take off the "mask". Lesnar is still confused, so he simply puts his hand up to his face and motions taking a mask off. McMahon shits himself, and starts yelling "You're a heartless monster! A BIG EVIL FREAK!" Then Lesnar chokeslams RVD after he puts some mascara on his face.

Guest The Czech Republic
Better idea:

McMahon reveals that Lesnar was burned as a child; McMahon then tells him to "take off that mask, or you're FIRED". Lesnar looks really confused at this point, so he starts looking around wildly as if someone in the crowd can tell him what to do. McMahon starts threatening Brock's job some more, and gives him one last chance to take off the "mask". Lesnar is still confused, so he simply puts his hand up to his face and motions taking a mask off. McMahon shits himself, and starts yelling "You're a heartless monster! A BIG EVIL FREAK!" Then Lesnar chokeslams RVD after he puts some mascara on his face.

This is the best idea I have ever read.

Guest AndrewTS
Brock sucks as a face.

Yeah, but better a crappy face that's over like gangbusters than being a heatless heel.

With Brock trying to grow a beard anyone else think that they are going to try to make him look more like Austin? Vince seems to be permanently stuck on wanting to do McMahon vs. Austin as much as Bischoff was with the nWo.

Anklelock, what's your source?

Its (insert name here)'s fault for having Angle win at Vengeance.

My guess is Kurt keeps the belt since he just won it...

I'm used to one-month reigns since that's what we got for most of last year.

Brock sucks as a face.

I agree.

Yeah, but better a crappy face that's over like gangbusters than being a heatless heel.

Being a monster is why fans liked him to begin with.

Guest nWoScorpion

maybe ANGLE Will turn heel on Brock, and have Heyman as a face w/ Brock.

::Still sees no source...not even a fake one::

Guest Anglesault

So they can have match at Mania.

Guest Y2DAYDAY

With Lesnar and Angle, it is even, one win a piece(normally, 3 ways don't count but Angle beat Show and Lesnar pretty clean and decisive so I'm counting it). Add a Lesnar win with Angle chasing for 6 months and winning at Mania and they are even steven with Angle as the babyface WWE champ leaving Mania 20 as the man. Works for me.

Better idea:

That is some of the funniest stuff I have read on this board.