TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

What causes people to act like...

Guest Downhome

I mean for this to be a serious discussion, but since we're talking about these guys, I posted it here in NHB. My question, as seen in the topic, is simple. Why do people act like this, both online and off?

The first thing that comes to my mind is that he is a very young child who just discovered a few new words and the such. Still, when I was young we at least had a bit of sense. Next is some teen who, for whatever reason, feels that it's cool to post and say things like this in real life is cool. Why that is however, I do not know. What does one hope to acomplish by posting something like...

MOLES MOMMY IS WORM FOOD RIGHT NOW, BUT THATS MORE HOLES FOR MY DICK

...do people feel this is actually cool, funny, or what?

If any of you study psychology in depth, please enlighten us all.

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest nWoScorpion

Lack of Genitalia, or the unableness of getting a chick that isn't 6 feet under, or related to him?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Go to ImpressingRoom.com and see how the people rip at each other there when they don't like each other. Really choice stuff.

Guest bob_barron

The answer is so fucking obvious-

THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION.

And by starting threads like this- you're giving them that.

Guest Ingram Paladin

Some people do it tastefully to joke around. Other people are socially deprived fools who are too self-centered to recognize the reprocussions of their insensitive actions.

Guest Downhome

I know they want attention, that's obvious. But why do they want it, that's all I mean. I don't mean this just with this guy, just anyone who does things like this. I have never understood WHY.

Especially those who seemginly only live to do so.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Lack of oxygen to the brain or maybe his mom drank while he was a fetus.

Guest bob_barron
Watching people over-react to stupid stuff is funny.

You should start a thread about it

Guest treble charged
I know they want attention, that's obvious. But why do they want it, that's all I mean. I don't mean this just with this guy, just anyone who does things like this. I have never understood WHY.

They're bored and want to kill time. They know there are people with their heads shoved so far up their asses that they'll take anything seriously. They post stupid shit. Anal retentive people over-react. Hours upon hours of fun.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
MOLES MOMMY IS WORM FOOD RIGHT NOW, BUT THATS MORE HOLES FOR MY DICK

Well, now we know Prime Paul's penis size can only be measured in microns. I knew that eventually you'd share that tiny piece of info with us. No wonder you didn't want any girls peeping in your thread!

Guest Ingram Paladin

They're bored and want to kill time. They know there are people with their heads shoved so far up their asses that they'll take anything seriously. They post stupid shit. Anal retentive people over-react. Hours upon hours of fun.

Some posters can waste time a little more tastefully and constructively. Ah, but a troll is a troll...

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I would say boredom. I've done such things on other boards before, mainly because it was funny. But only when there are other people in on it to appreciate the humor. In that instance it's probably a form of parody, of the people believe it actually is cool to act that way, and do so in real life. As for why those people do it, I'll have to get back to you.

Guest spiny norman

Is it possible he could be mentally ill? I'm not joking around or anything, but he doesn't seem to be unintelligent, it just seems to be some personality disorder that's causing his insanity.

Guest bob_barron

Maybe he just finds Mole's mom to be attractive.

Guest Ingram Paladin

Maybe he just finds Mole's mom to be attractive.

Barron, you are a fucking moron. That wasn't funny or clever.

Guest treble charged

The fucker's just bored and is being a pain in the ass. The fact that everyone is psychoanalyzing him is rather sad.

Guest Eagan469

Some posters can waste time a little more tastefully and constructively. Ah, but a troll is a troll...

so says the one who wastes all his posts on backing them up

hypocrite

Guest HungryJack

I know If i were inclined to waste my time simply seeking reactions from peopel I'd never met, I'd likely start here.

it's SO EASY.

Guest Eagan469
So Eagan was right all along?

Yeah, and people still won't cut me some slack.

I don't get this board.

Guest Ingram Paladin

I don't get this board.

Its because you are a fucking moron who can't loosen your big head from your tight sphincter.

Guest Eagan469

I don't get this board.

Its because you are a fucking moron who can't loosen your big head from your tight sphincter.

I know you are previously banned.

You could be Prince Paul or Prime for all I know.

Either way, you're annoying as hell.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Whatever. In two days, everyone can and will be Prime Paul.

Guest Ingram Paladin
EAGAN IS SOOOOO PARANOID IT'S HILARIOUS TO WATCH

This is the one and ONLY time I'll agree with your freaky ass.