TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

We have to wait another week

Guest The Old Me
Well if you and the other troll would have not jumped on the spam bandwagon then this thread probably could have been decent. But when people click on a thread and it's full of two idiots talking about something completely off topic for 5 or 6 post they leavew and don't come back.

And if you aren't a troll then stop acting like one, braniac.

When people see a thread with Johnson, they usually click off of it, unless they want to flame your ass.

Guest Choken One

Oh...You are just pissed we decided to shit on your spoiler revealing Thread...

We all know about it and we don't care...they want to talk about Turtles? Let them...

Guest nWoScorpion

Take a hint Johnson, NO ONE LIKES YOU. Your barely better than Eagan, but that's not saying much.

Guest The Old Me
Take a hint Johnson, NO ONE LIKES YOU. Your barely better than Eagan, but that's not saying much.

He's not better than Eagan.

Guest nWoScorpion

Good Point. (Retracts previous statement)

Anyone know wher eI can download the Turtle Power song from the 1st TMNT movie? Hehehe...

::hides in a corner to prevent being beaten up by a gang of Pokemon lovers::

You self-centered egotistical morons.

You people really think to highly of yourselves. I don’t care if you like me. But I have started a lot of threads that were quite good that people made several post in. In this case I am only pissed because you have broke the rules of the board.

....How?

This topic was done to death.

Then you report it and let a mod handle it. But you don't spam the thread with bullshit. Like was done in the Smackdown spoiler thread last night. That was also a bunch of trolls spamming a thread up in a forum where that isn't allowed.

Guest nWoScorpion

WOW! 10 replies of "SPAM" followed by 20 of your bullshit and us haterizing you.

Guest The Old Me
....How?

Then you report it and let a mod handle it. But you don't spam the thread with bullshit. Like was done in the Smackdown spoiler thread last night. That was also a bunch of trolls spamming a thread up in a forum where that isn't allowed.

You just ask for trouble, don't you?

....How?

How is pointing out wrong doings asking for trouble?

Guest nWoScorpion

Theres a simple answer...

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!

<<Has yet to break any rules on this board since Feb last yr, so I think I'm in the good>>

Guest The Old Me
....How?

How is pointing out wrong doings asking for trouble?

This topic has already been done to death. So instead of talking about what YOU wanted us to, and what we already talked about in another thread, we changed the subject. Stop WHINING!

Guest nWoScorpion

Must be Johnsons time of the month.

You know, when your FAVORITE Uncle comes to your house to babysit while your parents are gone.

Guest Choken One

This will be sent to NHB shortly anyways Johnson...

So shut up...it's just gonna get worse for you anyways...

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!

<<Has yet to break any rules on this board since Feb last yr, so I think I'm in the good>>

2. Trolls will be automatically banned. Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

6. Spamming is grounds for an automatic ban. Spamming is defined as posting solely for the sake of advertising a site, a message board or anything else without contributing to any discussions at all. The occasional “Hey, read my review on this” is fine, but if every single one of your posts are nothing but constant plugs without regard for the discussion, then it is spamming. This also applies to Private Messages as spamming via PM is grounds for a banning.

There is but one exception to this and this is the Tape Trading Folder, which allows advertising…solely for the purpose of trading, selling or purchasing wrestling tapes and/or DVD’s.

Yes you did.

Guest nWoScorpion

I don't know WHY he's so threatend by ME. I'm one of the worst insulters and debaters on the board. Don't forget my awful spelling.

<<<Mr. Sub-Par

Guest nWoScorpion

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!

2. Trolls will be automatically banned. Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

6. Spamming is grounds for an automatic ban. Spamming is defined as posting solely for the sake of advertising a site, a message board or anything else without contributing to any discussions at all. The occasional “Hey, read my review on this” is fine, but if every single one of your posts are nothing but constant plugs without regard for the discussion, then it is spamming. This also applies to Private Messages as spamming via PM is grounds for a banning.

There is but one exception to this and this is the Tape Trading Folder, which allows advertising…solely for the purpose of trading, selling or purchasing wrestling tapes and/or DVD’s.

Yes you did.

uh, Me and New Me were having a CONVERSATION so how is that UNDISREABLE?

I don't know WHY he's so threatend by ME. I'm one of the worst insulters and debaters on the board. Don't forget my awful spelling.

<<<Mr. Sub-Par

Who said I was threatened by you? I just don't like it when people troll threads.

Guest nWoScorpion

How is TROLLING 5 posts? Read a dictionary or something. Trolling = post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post of the same thing.

Which is what ur doing by trying to start a fight.

(Thank god for Copy/Paste)

Guest Choken One

well...I kinda Violated the 2nd rule last night but the intent wasn't harmful and I pretty much said

"This will be a Post whore thread until we get the spoilers"...

Uh, no. Go back and read the rule.

YOu and TNM were just trying to get a rise out of me. You can troll in one post.

Guest The Old Me
How is TROLLING 5 posts? Read a dictionary or something. Trolling = post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post post after post after psot after post after post of the same thing.

I'd just stop replying to him now. It's useless anyhow, just like him.

Guest The Old Me
well...I kinda Violated the 2nd rule last night but the intent wasn't harmful and I pretty much said

"This will be a Post whore thread until we get the spoilers"...

and that has been done before, without any problems.

I'd just stope replying to him now. It's useless anyhow, just like him.

Especially since I am totally in the right here.

It would be best if you shut you mouth now and avoid any further embarrassment.

Guest nWoScorpion

......AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!(Pees my pants)

Me.....Embarrassed?!

Look who's talking.

And btw, did you need to spell check how to spell Embarrassment?

Guest The Old Me

I'd just stope replying to him now. It's useless anyhow, just like him.

Especially since I am totally in the right here.

It would be best if you shut you mouth now and avoid any further embarrassment.

Sure thing Johnson, you've put me in my place. And I'm now a better man for it.