• Goldberg vs. Kronic
    • Jeff Jarrett vs. Sid
    • Sting vs. Luger
    • Savage vs. Flair
    • Lesnar vs. Angle
    • Flair vs. Vader
    • Cactus vs. Triple H
    • Michaels vs. Mankind

No matter how good a show is, why does SOMEONE insist on giving it a low score? Jealous? Bitter? ANGRY~?

I mean, really, if you give a good show an insanely low score, at least show some balls and say why you gave it a low score.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

good stuff. ANd Hex and my's feud is going to get more and more brutal and INTENSE next week.

No matter how good a show is, why does SOMEONE insist on giving it a low score? Jealous? Bitter? ANGRY~?

I mean, really, if you give a good show an insanely low score, at least show some balls and say why you gave it a low score.

I've got balls to say it.

I gave it the Flair vs Vader treatment. It was good. Nothing outstanding, but always good. Well, it was actually great. Excuse me, as I rated it 8/10 which would be Great.

Plus that whole ominious voice crap just totally killed the shows perfectionism.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I've got balls to say it.

I gave it the Flair vs Vader treatment. It was good. Nothing outstanding, but always good. Well, it was actually great. Excuse me, as I rated it 8/10 which would be Great.

Plus that whole ominious voice crap just totally killed the shows perfectionism.

i think he was refering to the sting/lugar rating man.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hey I asked the same thing when people were giving iZ three's that it wasnt deserving

=)

That's IZ. It doesn't have me, that's enough reason to give it a 0. :)

Guest Masked Man

Ugh.

Compared to everything else on the show, my match was the PITS!

Still great show nonetheless.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Don't call me a goof dude. You know what that means in prison?

ya goof :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered
<--- would avoid any place that had cwm an a jail

<--- would like to say again "Conspiracy Victim"

I've never been In Jail. Drunk tank and the community police station yes, but not Jail. Though I did time at a YOUTH correctional facilty

This gets a 10 solely because the higher-ups finally realized the drawing power of the Dream Machines!!

Yeah, all that other midcard stuff was good, too :P

OMG, post 3160!! ::Stuns the thread::

I loved the show, looks like Matt and I have split for a month or two, with me in that tourny and him in the X Title hunt.

I loved the show, looks like Matt and I have split for a month or two, with me in that tourny and him in the X Title hunt.

Well I guess that means a match with you guys is definitely out of the question for next week.

ok, but can we have a feud with you in a month of two? I'm sure we can have one hell of a match again.