TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Osbournes Season Finale

So what did Jack do?

Apparently he "killed" Minnie the Dog (Sharon's favorite animal), and then left the house to bury it somewhere. After that, Sharon left the house. Suddenly, you hear someone say from off-camera "That's a wrap!" and you see everyone in the house, Sharon included, with the supposedly dead dog.

Weird way to end it.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

They also showed Ozzy doing multiple takes of the "You're all fucking mad" line. Really bizarre in general.

I think the bigger question is:

Does anyone even care about the Osbournes anymore?

I do, hence I created the topic.

Thanks for your "contribution".

No problem. Always here to help.

See, if the show was scripted from the beginning, then we have a problem. Did Sharon ever really have cancer ? Did Jack really have a problem with drugs, or was it just scripted ? Was Kelly's singing career for real, or was it a joke like everyone suspected ? I mean, a lot of questions do have to be answered and I have a feeling there could be an even bigger backlash against the Osbournes if some of their more serious stuff was actually scripted from the beginning.

if Sharon's cancer was a work, I am going to be pissed. Kelly and Jack I could care less about, because they both need to be slapped around and made to realize that they have it made and they're indulging their vices off of their father's work.

Guest Deebo

I thought they were coming back for a third season? Whos gonna watch it if they know it's staged?

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

That episode was staged. PERIOD!

It was quite obvious if you watched the entire show.

Fuck the Osbornes. I'm With Busey rules it's ass. Last night's episode of I'm With Busey was great with the bigfoot hunter and the UFO hunter getting into that pathetic "fight"

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
That episode was staged.  PERIOD! 

It was quite obvious if you watched the entire show.

No shit.

But they played it off like the whole series was staged.

Some of the others in this thread didn't seem like they got it though.

I'm glad to see you're one of the bright ones, Nevermortal. ;)

Weird, I never saw it, I might see it if they replay it sometime, but I do agree that "Im With Busey" is a better show.

I HATE I'm With Busey. It comes off as being too forced, and as a result, its unfunny.

I agree that I'm with Busey > The Osbournes, but both shows are just horrible. The Osbournes seem so full of themselves (especially the kids) that I feel like an enabler when I watch the show. If people stop watching, maybe it'll finally go away and those loser kids can watch the window close on their 15 minutes of fame. I'm with Busey seems so staged. It's legitimacy is questionable, what with both characters seemingly playing to the audience. It just doesn't seem as "real" as other reality shows.