TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

One And Only TNA Thread For 8/13

Guest Askewniverse

SON OF A BITCH! Who the hell books a no-contest in a freakin' ladder match!

Guest Askewniverse
SON OF A BITCH! Who the hell books a no-contest in a freakin' ladder match!

TNA- They booked two.

TNA- We LOVE screwing our fans over!

It's bad enough that the WWE screws fans over, but TNA's getting just as bad. I still have an ounce of hope that Styles-Low Ki will end semi-cleanly. If not, there's always ROH.

Guest Askewniverse
I pray to GOD that TNA books a 10-15 minute match with Sabin, Shane and Kazarian. That would shut all of the "They screwed me~~!" people up.

As long as it ends in a clean finish or even a semi-clean finish, I won't complain.

I pray to GOD that TNA books a 10-15 minute match with Sabin, Shane and Kazarian. That would shut all of the "They screwed me~~!" people up.

So booking a 3-way makes up for 4 weeks of getting screwjob finishes in matches?

Booking a 3-way makes up for a ladder match ending in a no contest finish for the second time in a row?

Maybe you are used to the short term booking of the WWE. There used to be this thing called long term booking. Russo and McMahon used to do it alot back in 1998 and 1999.

But this is a PPV that I pay $10 for.

Why should I pay $10 to get screwjob finishes?

And why does TNA expect me to take another ladder match seriously when they've screwed over the paying customer two weeks in a row

It is also the show that progresses the storys. If they said "Give us 10 dollars and we guarentee a good show" would you take it? This is considering that they take 15-20 great indy guys, throw them in the ring week after week and have them fight with no storys behind them. Thats a great show right? With great matches. It would be like boxing with wrestlers. This is their only way of progressing their storylines so you will be forced to buy a bad show every once in a while, maybe more than you like, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Guest Askewniverse
There haven't been many great matches or great shows recently

I thought that the AMW-Triple X cage match from a few weeks ago was pretty good.

That show (which was two months ago btw) was awesome.

But for the most part their shows aren't that great.

I'm just tired of each match being screwjob after screwjob.

TNA pretty much has killed the ladder match

Guest Askewniverse
That show (which was two months ago btw) was awesome.

But for the most part their shows aren't that great.

I'm just tired of each match being screwjob after screwjob.

TNA pretty much has killed the ladder match

It's been two months already? I guess that show just seems recent since it was the last TNA show that I completely enjoyed.

And I agree, TNA has pretty much killed the ladder match. Not even the WWF/E was stupid enough to book a non-finish in a ladder match.

I have n oproblem with that finish.

He's a heel and that's what a heel does.

The finishes I don't like are the one's where someone not even involved in the match runs in and hits moves on people.

Those are ridiculous.

Shane and Kazarian had a ladder match...and the BEST MAN WON!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAIL SABIN!!!

Guest Askewniverse
That match was awesome but come on- Just have AJ win cleanly for once

A heel champion winning clean and gaining credibility? Why, that's just crazy enough to work.

As Bob said, awesome, awesome match that proves why Low Ki needs to be booked every week.

I do know that Low Ki is booked for ROH's September 6th show- so he'll be back then at the latest.

Shane and Kazarian had a ladder match...and the BEST MAN WON!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAIL SABIN!!!

Yes- They should push this man named Draw- He's really good at ladder matches.

By the way...

When Kazarian was brining in the ladder...I (as always happens) assumed that we'd see Shane baseball slide into it.

his dive over the top instead was a nice spot because of that.

Also...I loved the final spots in the Lynn/Skipper match...but what's with Lynn and short matches? At least it was clean...and I kind of like that a move that devastating can end a match out of nowhere...but Dammit...PUSH SKIPPER!!!