TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Scotty 2 Hotty Is Back

Raw Week 8

*Terri is interviewing the Hurricane*

Terri: Hurricane, tonight The Worm is wrestling in his first match and he says that his Worm Powers are greater than you Hurri-powers, what do you think about that? Aren't you scared?

Hurricane: Well fair Terri, first of all the Hurricane does not get scared. Second, my Hurri-powers are the greatest in the galaxy, no slimy creature such as the worm can withstand the Green and Black Attack. And tonight, Scotty 2 Hotty will do tonight what I will do to the Worm when we meet -and we will meet- in the future, and that's squish him like the Worm he is.

Terri: Um, Hurricane... Don't you kinda think that Scotty looks a lot like the W..

*Rosey runs up breathing heavily*

Rosey: Hurricane, quick, it's Scotty, he's hurt...

*Hurricane runs up to find Scotty out cold with a lot of dirt around and on him.*

Hurricane: The Worm must have done this! This man needs medical help!

Rosey: We should take him to the Hurricave!

Hurricane: Good idea, let's go.

*Rosey picks up Scotty and puts him over his shoulder. They run off. The Camera shows Scotty smiling a sick grin as they leave*

*Later on that night*

*Hurricane and Rosie are in the Hurricave and Scotty is out on the table. It is a very cheaply produced set with two hurri-polls that say "SHIT" and "Hurricane on them", a bunch of blinking lights, and the Hurri-mobile.*

Rosie: Do you think he'll be alright?

Hurricane: I don't know. He seem's to be in perfect condition, no bruises or cuts or anything... that Worm must have some sort of secret weapon that could hurt a guy like Citizen Hotty.

*They both turn around to see the Hotty is gone and all that is there is a pile of dirt*

Rosey: Where did he go??!

Hurricane: That Worm! He must have followed us here! He used Scotty as bait and we took it hook, line and sinker! Oh he is a clever one indeed that slimy worm!

*The worm appears *

Worm: CLEVER INDEED Hurricane! Now that I know where your Hurricave is all I have to do is climb up this poll and I will see who you truly are!!!

Hurricane: You Dirty Rotten..

*the worm, unsuccessfuly tries to climb up the poll*

Worm: You... Can't... Stop... *grunt* Meeee... Hurrriiiccaaaaaaaane! *pants* ah crap.

Hurricane: Let's get em!

Worm: The early bird won't get the worm this time Hurricane! Look around! Your Hurricave is underground which means I am at home here and that means my gang of Dirt Devils are near by... every good worm knows to have a plan b, and this plan b stands for beatings! Get em my dirt devils!! Get THEM!!

*various generic tight black spandex wearing henchmen with big white "D"'s written on them appear from the ground. Hurricane and Rosie fight them off with various "Oof! BAM! Borf!" graphics appearing.*

Hurricane: Well done, Super Hero In Training, now lets go get that Worm!

Rosey: Where is here?

Hurricane: Drat! He got away! and with Citizen Hotty as well!

Rosey: What do we do now?

Hurricane: It seems like we have to wait until next week to get him...

*scene closes*

I hit all the notes that I wanted to hit.

The rest of the saga draws out with Terri telling the Hurricane that Scotty is the Worm and that Rosey was helping him. Hurricane doesn't believe her on the S2H thing but he is interested in knowing whether or not Rosey has been helping him. Video footage is shown where Rosey suggests taking him to the Hurricave, Rosey talking with him, etc. This leads to a big argument where Rosey says he never helped out the Worm but he wished he had cause the Hurricane is jealous of Roseys powers and how Rosey is stronger than the Hurricane - this all leads up to a match with Rosey vs. Hurricane. Hurricane wins, Rosey leaves, the Worm runs in and beats up on him, Rosey stops and becomes conflicted, he goes back to save the Hurricane and they hug. The next we see of Rosey, he's upgraded to being a regular SuperHero (insert name here) and they go battle against the Worm.

Glad to hear he's back.

If you ignored the dancing gimmick, his matches were damn good, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them.

Don't know which brand needs him more. Though on RAW, he could give house shows a much needed boost in "fans going home happy."

Glad to hear he's back.

If you ignored the dancing gimmick, his matches were damn good, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them.

Don't know which brand needs him more. Though on RAW, he could give house shows a much needed boost in "fans going home happy."

Well, there are certainly good reasons for putting him on either roster. At the worst he'll spice up Heat and at best he'll be tearing it up in Cruiserweight matches.