TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dwdw_IGN

Places to download full wrestling matches?

Ok guys, I'm going to start offering matches on Bit Torrent at this site right here. If you want a really awesome Bit Torrent client to use, I HIGHLY suggest downloading ABC, it's kick ass and very easy to use.

Right now, I'm offering Misawa vs. Kawada 06.03.94, what many consider to be the greatest singles match of all time. I just though I'd give you all a heads up. I'll be adding more every now and then, so if you care there ya go.

Edited by Downhome

The torrent doesn't work.  It loads Real Player whenever I click it.

It does that for those types of torrents.

Copy and paste the torrent's address into your Bit Torrent client and it will work.

Guest drdrainoscott

Does anyone ever use MIRC to get matches? It is alway so crowded in the hubs that all the servers are full. Does anyone know of a Direct Connect hub to use?

Guest Basswitch

download Hotline a (its kinda a P2P) but there are full wrestling servers on there.

Rare stuff, japanesse stuff, wwe stuff, ect.

Guest drdrainoscott

Ok I downloaded Hotline just like you said, but I have no idea how to use it. What are the servers to go to since the search can't find any.

thanks

Guest bort

i never really learned hotline....

MIRC has some great wrestling rooms like WHH mentioned above, many full shows from indys and japan

Guest bort

i have seen that screen before on that site before, im not sure if the site is dead for now or if its a permanent thing

Guest bort

www.prowrestlingnow.com

its a new site starting up, they got a good server and have a forum and are looking for ppl to right for the site i think, ill be uploadin alot of whole shows check it out

Does anyone have or know where I could find the 5/17/93 Raw match where Marty Jannetty wins the Intercontinental title from Shawn Michaels?

Guest Ray

If you want to download TONS of wrestling, get DC++!

Go HERE for links and instructions and whatnot. Ask me any questions you have, because I've mastered this thing~! B-)

BTW, here's a bit torrent link I found: www.bitwrestling.friko.pl/download.htm

Edited by Ray

Guest bort

for my fellow IRC uses i suggest you check out wF, its a good server with plenty of old school wcw and wwf ppvs from 89-96, its also got some good roh stuff

/server irc.saltek.net

#wrestlingfreaks