TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Heres one for the gullible folks in the audience..

PS3 Auction

We are a large lisenced SONY tm distributor offering is a chance to recieve a brand new Playstation 3 tm approximatly one month before its unofficial release date (1/19/2004) which has not been announced by SONY tm. This means you will be playing the Playstation 3 tm on 12/22/03 (same day shipping) before its official release date.

i-1.JPG

Ok, I know thats not a real PS3, but that is ugly anyway. The good news is no one has been stupid enough to put a bid down, yet..

Sony would not be stupid enough to release a game system in the beginning of 2004 anyway, when no one has any money to buy it because they spent money on Christmas.

Everything I have read has said that the PS3 isn;t coming out until sometime in 2005.

Guest Eagan469
Response by ruska1999 - Changed price at the last minute, won bid for 190 charged 330 be careful f@ggot

Well, the guy's a giant asshole

Well, let's say I bought this PS3. I wouldn't know I was duped until the actal games were released years later. Really, what the fuck would you do with it? Bragging rights? You don't even have proof that it's real!?! Who would want to set themselves up for that laughing stock?

This guy is REALLY banking on a tool bidding. I wish him luck.

Guest JacK

Ummm, is it just me or should there be some sort of illegality there?

Edit: As in isn't that some sort of breach of copyright or fradulent false advertising or some such dealy thing?