TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Marci X

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Undercover Brother was probably the best movie to make fun of stereotypes. Not only did they make fun of black stereotypes but also white sterotypes and the like. The part were Doogie Howser is training Griffin to act white, and is qiuzing him with questions like "When did Ross and Rachel break up for the first time?" and "Which is better...hot sauce or mayo?" had me cracking up. UB was a underappriciated gem, IMO.

I think half the problem is the studios try too hard to "diverse", so they play into black sterotypes, fo shizzle my nizzle on this here televizzle. They basically go "well, this is a good cast...but we need a black guy....so write up a black character."

and then on the other spectrum are black comedies, made by white executives. You know why The Wash was no where as good as the original Car Wash? Because the original was a good representation of black characters, not stereotypes, while the Wash had the usual pot smoking, rapper's trying to be funny shit.

Undercover Brother was probably the best movie to make fun of stereotypes. Not only did they make fun of black stereotypes but also white sterotypes and the like. The part were Doogie Howser is training Griffin to act white, and is qiuzing him with questions like "When did Ross and Rachel break up for the first time?" and "Which is better...hot sauce or mayo?" had me cracking up. UB was a underappriciated gem, IMO.

I think half the problem is the studios try too hard to "diverse", so they play into black sterotypes, fo shizzle my nizzle on this here televizzle. They basically go "well, this is a good cast...but we need a black guy....so write up a black character."

and then on the other spectrum are black comedies, made by white executives. You know why The Wash was no where as good as the original Car Wash? Because the original was a good representation of black characters, not stereotypes, while the Wash had the usual pot smoking, rapper's trying to be funny shit.

See? It all goes back to my "Snoop Dogg is a robot made by white supremist" theory. Think about it....

^ I think theory is correct because white people love saying "Fo Shizzle my Nizzle"(must be a supremist inside joke) more than me or any other black person does. Back to the movie, Damon Wayans kind of remind me of Luke of the 2 live Crew and the whole Censorship issue back in the early 90's.

Guest TheArchiteck
^ I think theory is correct because white people love saying "Fo Shizzle my Nizzle"(must be a supremist inside joke) more than me or any other black person does.

Same here, I only seem to hear whites say that than actual blacks.

Makes you think huh?

:P

More evidence:

Girls Gone Wild. Young white girls looking like drunk idiots for no real reason.

SOMEBODY pushes the button and here comes Snoop, with pimp in tow, with metallic, jewel encrusted cup holding the camera. Now all of a sudden the BLACK MAN~! is making these innocent white girls act stupid. The message: Interracial Interaction is BAD...unless you want your daughter showing her boobs.

Harmless?

White Supremist robot I tells ya....White Supremist Robot.

Guest Italian Stallion

I knew that movie was gonna bomb when I went to the drive in and there were two cars watching it. One one couple were having sex in the car.

More evidence:

Girls Gone Wild.  Young white girls looking like drunk idiots for no real reason. 

SOMEBODY pushes the button and here comes Snoop, with pimp in tow, with metallic, jewel encrusted cup holding the camera.  Now all of a sudden the BLACK MAN~! is making these innocent white girls act stupid.  The message: Interracial Interaction is BAD...unless you want your daughter showing her boobs. 

Harmless?

White Supremist robot I tells ya....White Supremist Robot.

Im glad you mentioned Snoop and the GGW connection, him dressing like a pimp and having Ex pimp now turned Bishop Don "Magic" Juan Co-signing on Snoops wanna be pimping. Now, Snoop has backed out of the GGW venture because Snoop wants equality, justice, and civil rights, he basically said he wants Black Girls featured on GGW as well. :lol: Because drunk white girls showing they titties aren't enough for him I guess, so he wants some affirmative action I guess. Ripper, I think you have solve the mystery that Snoop was created by a Supremist aka The Man. :lol: