TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

Well, my first season is over, woohoo.

I have unlocked every legend, except for Animal, and I only need about SD$2000 more to do that. I'm going to start a new season now, but this time instead of being someone like Goldberg, I'm going to be Ultimo Dragon. I want to unlock Animal really quick.

My first match with Ultimo, heh, is against A-Train.

I'm sure this will be a slightly different experiance. :D

Do the unlockables change/get added to once you complete the first season? I could've sworn that IGN told us Benjamin/Haas had alternate outfits, but I see none anywhere...

Well, my first season is over, woohoo.

I have unlocked every legend, except for Animal, and I only need about SD$2000 more to do that. I'm going to start a new season now, but this time instead of being someone like Goldberg, I'm going to be Ultimo Dragon. I want to unlock Animal really quick.

My first match with Ultimo, heh, is against A-Train.

I'm sure this will be a slightly different experiance. :D

Do the unlockables change/get added to once you complete the first season? I could've sworn that IGN told us Benjamin/Haas had alternate outfits, but I see none anywhere...

No, new items do not show up.

This game is so realistic!

I, Ultimo Dragon, debuted on the very first Smackdown of the season, and I defeated A-Train after a VERY hard fought match.

The next week, I wasn't on SD.

The next week, I wasn't on SD again.

The NEXT week I wasn't on SD AGAIN.

Now, it's the PPV, and I'm not on the card.

This game is so realistic!

I, Ultimo Dragon, debuted on the very first Smackdown of the season, and I defeated A-Train after a VERY hard fought match.

The next week, I wasn't on SD.

The next week, I wasn't on SD again.

The NEXT week I wasn't on SD AGAIN.

Now, it's the PPV, and I'm not on the card.

WTF?! Vince really must have a hate-on for you dude!

As soon as I finish my first season with Lesnar, I'm going for one with Ted DiBiase... oh yes, everybody has a price.

Also, has anyone else noticed that if you pick a heel in season mode, the announcers still treat you kind of like a face? And your supposed face opponents all act like heels? Screwy, but this game is still GOLD!

Crap! Cena just won the US Title from Eddie, but 2 weeks later I get beat by Benoit. And I don't even get on the PPV

I've been trying to dump the US title for "four weeks" now.. but they won't book my guy in a defense. I want to request a show transfer, but Steph keeps going on and on about waiting until I drop the gold.. I know this bitch is not booking any defenses because she knows I'm gonna take a dive. :P

Crap!  Cena just won the US Title from Eddie, but 2 weeks later I get beat by Benoit.  And I don't even get on the PPV

I've been trying to dump the US title for "four weeks" now.. but they won't book my guy in a defense. I want to request a show transfer, but Steph keeps going on and on about waiting until I drop the gold.. I know this bitch is not booking any defenses because she knows I'm gonna take a dive. :P

Well my first defense was a 3-way with Benoit and Eddie. I got my ass kicked for most of the match, but pulled out a fluke win via submission. Then I was left off the PPV (tho The King did offer me a shot at the Tag Belts with Rey as my partner, against Big Show and A-Train, and I declined). Then Benoit beat me in a good match, even got to reverse the Headbutt.

Guest Metallica

Thanks Venkman, vivisectvi.

Iron Man was my favourite mode from SYM B-)

The chants sound cool too, can't wait to play next week!

Anyone know if you can climb any of the RAW/SD/PPV Stages this time? (like Last year with the SD Fist, KOTR Chair etc)

I wanna know before I start to unlock any new arenas.

Tried the SD one, but no dice. Any idea how you do the throws off of the stage/cell this time around?

Anybody else laugh at the premade Male caw #10? Just was so random I cracked up at it.

Only thing that I wasn't able to do in my game was beat fucking Austin in three minutes with RVD on Smackdown difficulty to get a title shot against HHH. Almost six months later my SP is 100, 15 above HHH, and I still haven't gotten another shot.

:( ...I want this game so badly...

*looks at pile of old fun games and thinks really, really hard*

...parting will be sorrowful...

:D

But the new experiences will be sweet.

*laughs*

To MICROPLAY~!

...as soon as I steal my dad's bus pass... Gr...

Holy shit, now this is getting fucking stupid.

Once again, I'm Ultimo. Read my post above, for what's been going on.

So eventually I had two matches, and I beat both members of Team Angle in singles matches. Then I got beat by A-Train.

One month went by and I wasn't on ANY shows or the PPV, then I had a Table Match, TABLE MATCH, against Tajiri and one.

Another month went by, another PPV went by, and I wasn't on the card at all.

So I just now went backstage to talk to Steph (not in the office, somewhere else) and I go up to her to talk. She says hi, then her cell phone ring and she just quits talking to me and answers it and starts talking and asking how whoever is on the phone likes the room. A few seconds later she looks at me and goes "not right now, I'm busy" or something like that.

Then she goes back to talking to the person on the phone and says "No, I'm sorry. That's nothing, blah blah blah. I tell her that I need to talk to her and that it's important because it's about my life, and she says that tonight I'll know about my life, and she booked me in a non-title match against Lesnar.

My Ultimo career is true to life so far!

Holy shit, now this is getting fucking stupid.

Once again, I'm Ultimo. Read my post above, for what's been going on.

So eventually I had two matches, and I beat both members of Team Angle in singles matches. Then I got beat by A-Train.

One month went by and I wasn't on ANY shows or the PPV, then I had a Table Match, TABLE MATCH, against Tajiri and one.

Another month went by, another PPV went by, and I wasn't on the card at all.

So I just now went backstage to talk to Steph (not in the office, somewhere else) and I go up to her to talk. She says hi, then her cell phone ring and she just quits talking to me and answers it and starts talking and asking how whoever is on the phone likes the room. A few seconds later she looks at me and goes "not right now, I'm busy" or something like that.

Then she goes back to talking to the person on the phone and says "No, I'm sorry. That's nothing, blah blah blah. I tell her that I need to talk to her and that it's important because it's about my life, and she says that tonight I'll know about my life, and she booked me in a non-title match against Lesnar.

My Ultimo career is true to life so far!

^ that SO makes me want to get the game now...

Just to see shit like that...

Heheheh.... I want game... I want now... *looks at clock*

...only one hour to go...only one to hour to go...

Just curious Downhome, but since you've got everything unlocked...

Is the N-Stunner (Roll Of The Dice that executes into a Stunner), in the game?

That would be great. Thanks.

I don't have everything unlocked, only the legends.

Just curious Downhome, but since you've got everything unlocked...

Is the N-Stunner (Roll Of The Dice that executes into a Stunner), in the game?

That would be great. Thanks.

I don't have everything unlocked, only the legends.

:( Ah fuck...

Oh well... I'll be going after moves first. Cause the more moves I have, the better I can make my CAWs.

Hm... Curious question directed towards all who own the game, but could you suggest a good finisher for a 5'8", 180lbs cruiserweight that is mostly a tactical (tech)/brawler? I'm guessing the N-Stunner might not be in, so I want a good finisher.

This is CAW will be me (using my wrestler name of course), so I kinda thought to ask.

Hm... Curious question directed towards all who own the game, but could you suggest a good finisher for a 5'8", 180lbs cruiserweight that is mostly a tactical (tech)/brawler? I'm guessing the N-Stunner might not be in, so I want a good finisher.

This is CAW will be me (using my wrestler name of course), so I kinda thought to ask.

Women's special slap...

Well 99 crusher, xtreme twist of fate(old school expulsion), hide neck crank(?), edgeucetion 2, somoan driver or neckbreaker are some good ones. Hell of a lot of nice ones though.

Women's special slap...

Well 99 crusher is good, xtreme twist of fate(old school expulsion), hide neck crank(?), edgeucetion 2, somoan driver or neckbreaker are some good ones.

I'll "Buff Myself" to be a "Hoss among Cruiserweights" just because of that comment, you bastard. :P

What is the 99 Crusher? Hm.. I'll just find out, I guess.

Hm... Old School Expulsion eh? Might be an idea.

Hide Neck Crank? Is that like Neck Crank Suplex that like Goldberg uses as a grapple in WMXIX?

Samoan Driver? I know the Samoan Drop, but not sure about the Driver.

NECKBREAKER? THAT'S JUST FUCKING WEAK MAN~! JUST WEAK~!

...knowning WWE though, that'd so be my finisher though.

99 Krusher is Low Ki's Ki krusher, and Samoan Neckbreaker is like a body press into diamond cutter.  Samoan driver is fireman's carry into michinoku driver.

Hm... Ok... I know it's Low Ki's finisher, but I haven't seen it. Remember, this is poor WWE-Bitch that hasn't seen other forms or wrestlers of the wrestling world.

Ah, so the Samoan Neckbreak is that move? Hm... That's a definite no then.

Samoan Driver maybe. I could probably do that right now.

*goes to ask sis if I can do that to her*

...whaddya mean no? Aw, come on. I'm trying to find out if I can do a Samoan Driver. Come on... It's not going to hurt. Ok... I'll let you do a wrestling move on me first.

Now don't do anything hasty...

*WHAM, BAM, AND JR SCREAMS "STONE COLD STUNNER~! BAH GAWD SHE HIT THE STONE COLD STUNNER ON HIM~! MAH HIS SOUL BURN IN HELL~!"*

Anyone see the Super Ninja (Sliced Bread Number 2 off the top turnbuckle) yet? That was got to be the best new move in the game.

Agreed. Probably gonna use it for my Chris Sabin, closest thing to his one man spanish fly move(never can remember that name, Help me, oh great master of NWA:TNA knowledge).

Anyone see the Super Ninja (Sliced Bread Number 2 off the top turnbuckle) yet? That was got to be the best new move in the game.

Agreed. Probably gonna use it for my Chris Sabin, closest thing to his one man spanish fly move(never can remember that name, Help me, oh great master of NWA:TNA knowledge).

You Frankie Kazarian and his Flux Capacitor? If so yes.. that is the closest thing to it.