TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Who's going to be WWE Champion first: Benoit or Gu

Guest wwF1587

neither at the moment... face it albert will be wwe champ before BOTH these guys if things continue to go the way they are going..

if i had to pick one i would say eddie cause he is getting the bigger pop, even though at the beginning of the year beniot got a standing ovation, the wwe has killed off alot of that and eddie has seemed to gain great heat recently... both men will have chris jericho title reigns though.

Guest Burning Hammer

It should be Guerrero. He is the man for the future in the WWE. He is Charismatic, can cut a promo, and is a terrific wrestler. Remember when he first joined the WWE and he was injured and getting huge heel heat with the Eddy Sucks chant just by standing on the friggin apron? The guy has IT. He could be the one to drag them out of the rating doldrums.

At the very least he should be given a main event spot and a feud with whomever the champ is at that time.

Benoit is great and I definitely would like to see the title on him at some time but unfortunately for him he was taylor made for more of a wrestling promotion like the WCW or ECW and he did great when the WWE was in their wrestling emphasized mode of late 2000 early 2001 but unless the company decides to emphasize the matches more he would flop as champion.