TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

My Scenario for Brock Lesnar.

Guest Choken One

Why not? It's the classic Title Chase scenario...

It worked a BILLION times before...

Guest Anglesault

Booker is worse, because Benoit hasn't been anywhere near the title scene in forever. Booker basically said "Well, I can't beat HHH" and immediately tried for second best.

Remember, one of them had a broken neck and pulled hamstring the whole last match, so it could (then again, perhaps not) be legendary

But that's the wrong guy being made. Only thing memorable that Kong got out of that match was that he gave himself a concussion with a blown spot. The title win was a real lame duck, but then again it seems that happens 9 out of 10 times the title is changed at Mania.

If you need to put Benoit over, then do it when Rocky faces the inevitable and decides he has to leave the ring.

Rocky is all flash and no substance. Benoit is all substance but dead air when it comes to being a human being. I was F.B.ing that whole scenario last year but then they went and spent the "Hollywood Rock" gimmick on The Baldie Duo.

Guest Anglesault
So your definition of "forever" is 6 months?

Closer to eight months.

And yes, that is forever in wrestling.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

PP RULES ALL

moles mommy rules

he does

moles moms puss is still nice and warm thanks for asking

eagen is shit

Guest Choken One
So, who will Angle face? What credible heels are there for him to face?

Vince, Kurt and the entire Backstage are extremly high on John Cena right now...

If they go with the Uber Monster Yoko Heel in Brock and put the title on him at Slam, clearly Angle will be seperated to keep that fued simmering for Lesnar/Angle III at Mania.

So that means They elevate Cena whom has been "in between the lines" been sucking up to vince...

Put Cena/Angle and PRESTO WHAMMO!

Angle begged for it...he gets it.

Guest Anglesault
Well Benoits title feud with Angle ended in Feb. His US title match was in July. Feb, March, April, May, June, July... 6 months.

The world title feud ended in January.

Seven months.

Guest Choken One

No...They had a rematch Two weeks later...IN feburary...remember that disapointing 7 minute match that I believe ended in a Mass Brawl for the NWO Six Man.

Guest Anglesault
So that means They elevate Cena

Haha!

Hahaha!

You think they'll elevate Cena?

Haha!

Haha!

Silly, they'll once again drag Angle down to Cena's level and end up getting jacshit accomplished and being forced to repush Angle.

Guest Anglesault
No...They had a rematch Two weeks later...IN feburary...remember that disapointing 7 minute match that I believe ended in a Mass Brawl for the NWO Six Man.

Non title that Angle decisively and cleanly won. The Depush had started.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

Ditto. Jobber Boy Benoit is too far down to be a threat to Brock.

I'm not quite following the logic used to call Beniot "Jobber Boy." Sure, he is currently a midcard talent, but given the recent booking of the WWE, he could be considered a threat to Brock Lesnar within a few months. To go through the motions of the current feud which has set-up the Fatal Fourway at SummerSlam:

1. Eddie needed the help of the turning Rhyno in order to defeat Beniot.

2. Beniot destroyed (well, who wouldn't?) Doink the Clown

3. He has been chasing Eddie and Rhyno because the feuds are "personal"

The last reason is also the most intriguing. If Beniot is after Eddie and Rhyno out of anger and rage, then think about the possibilities if those emotions were channeled into a path looking to the WWE title. My personal booking of this push to the main event would look something like this:

Beniot will come out of SummerSlam as the United States champion having defeated Rhyno cleanly with the Crossface. This frees Eddie up to feud with Angle. Beniot and Rhyno continue their feud until No Mercy, at which Beniot defeats Rhyno in an I Quit match. Throughout this period of time, Brock has been destroying anybody he can get his hands on until he can get another shot at the title. As stated earlier, Beniot will put an end to this all with the Judgement Day 2000 Crippler Crossface in order to make Brock tap. Brock and Beniot feud until the Royal Rumble, where Brock disqualifies himself after not being able to beat Beniot cleanly. The booking elevates Beniot back into the main event to work a program with the champion after Wrestlemania XX, and continues to push home the fact that Brock is a monster, nearly unstoppable. Eddie would also receive his first taste of the WWE main event, and if handled correctly, would also be elevated. Who gets left out in the cold? 'Taker, who will wind up in a feud with Kane down the road, and The Big Show, who will eventually wind up as the midcard dominant heel.

So that means They elevate Cena

Haha!

Hahaha!

You think they'll elevate Cena?

Haha!

Haha!

Silly, they'll once again drag Angle down to Cena's level and end up getting jacshit accomplished and being forced to repush Angle.

Say they don't bring Angle 'down' to anyone's level...who can Angle face? I can't think of a strong heel he can face without elevating anybody.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest Anglesault

I'm not quite following the logic used to call Beniot "Jobber Boy." Sure, he is currently a midcard talent, but given the recent booking of the WWE, he could be considered a threat to Brock Lesnar within a few months.

I look at it this way. In the past eight months, who is the biggest name that Benoit beat?

Eddy in a tag match, Hardy in singles.

In the same period, he's lost twice to Cena, to SEAN O'HAIRE and THE BASHAMS.

The man has had multiple losses to total nobodies and not one big win.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

I'm not quite following the logic used to call Beniot "Jobber Boy." Sure, he is currently a midcard talent, but given the recent booking of the WWE, he could be considered a threat to Brock Lesnar within a few months.

I look at it this way. In the past eight months, who is the biggest name that Benoit beat?

Eddy in a tag match, Hardy in singles.

In the same period, he's lost twice to Cena, to SEAN O'HAIRE and THE BASHAMS.

The man has had multiple losses to total nobodies and not one big win.

Point well taken; he has not had the "definitive" victory in the past few months that other "main eventers" may have had. However, it is also needed to take into consideration that Beniot still has a "name value", even among marks. They, too, appreciate his in-ring ability, and also list him as a viable threat to the world title, even when he is being shat upon by the WWE bookers. Maybe it is because I live in Boston, but I also see that Beniot still has credibility. It just needs to be built upon.

Oh yeah, they definitely buried Benoit for no reason whatsoever. It's not Jericho-level where it's completely unsalvagable, but Benoit needs a good 3-4 months build to get back on top.

It almost looks like they are building Albert up against Angle...

Guest Choken One

Nah...Looks like they are using albert just to put taker over...odd as that sounds...