TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Ask Incandenza

Is it the pink bow? That makes me warm and fuzzy too.

The bow reminds me of my childhood in Victorian England. I'd wear my frilly dressing outfit--it looked like a dress, yeah, but I assure you it was the epitome of masculinity in those times--and frolic in the countryside with my dear friend Chester.

Oh, how I miss my Chester!

What do you derive your username from?

The novel Infinite Jest, by David Foster Wallace. The central characters are Don Gately--a recovering drug addict/thug working in a halfway house--and Hal Incandenza--a pot-addicted, neurotic teenage tennis ace who attends a tennis academy in Boston. It's a hilarious, sad, mind expanding book...and it's over a thousand pages long, including nearly 100 pages of endnotes. So, yeah, light reading.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
At this point, I'll note that someone named David has been viewing this thread for a very long time, and has yet to ask a question.

Don't be shy, kid.

PP RULES ALL

moles mommy rules

From another thread:

Inc. do you not care for wrestling or just WWE?  Even if I stop watching WWE I will always love wrestling itself.

Wrestling itself. I only got into it a few years ago, and never developed enough of a passion for it to seek out puro and whatnot.

How'd you become so goddamn clever and funny?

I figured being clever was better than how I usually spent my time, sitting alone, in the dark, fashioning my belt into a makeshift noose, staring into the abyss....

You mean you used to be OJ Hart? :huh:

How'd you become so goddamn clever and funny?

I figured being clever was better than how I usually spent my time, sitting alone, in the dark, fashioning my belt into a makeshift noose, staring into the abyss....

You mean you used to be OJ Hart? :huh:

Whoa, has he openly contemplated suicide, too? Man, he and I have so much in common, what with we both losing our virginity to 13-year-olds.

Wait, I didn't lose my virginity that one time. Forget I said anything.

If you could be any member of the Wu-Tang Clan, who would you be and why?

I suppose the funny answer would be ODB, but, in all seriousness, I'd choose Raekwon. His Only Built 4 Cuban Linx is the best Wu-related album out there. In fact, it's better than any Wu album, save for the first one.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If you were to be tattooed, which would you rather get? A Korn logo, or a Rock brahma bull, and why?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Gun to your head. You have to choose one, and it will be 3 inches by 3 inches. You can choose where.

2-part question:

a) didn't kinetic have a thread exactly like this a while ago?

b) doesn't this prove that you really are kinetic?

2-part question:

a) didn't kinetic have a thread exactly like this a while ago?

b) doesn't this prove that you really are kinetic?

a) And so did Dames, Jhawk and A---a. Ask _____ threads aren't exclusive to this board.

b) I know you're just taking a piss, but this allows me to say that I seriously don't get why people say we were basically the same person. Our posting styles were different, and, as for the music thing, we actually disagreed over a lot. Plus, I believe I listened to a lot more left-field music than he does.

Guest Incanetic
b) I know you're just taking a piss, but this allows me to say that I seriously don't get why people say we were basically the same person. Our posting styles were different, and, as for the music thing, we actually disagreed over a lot. Plus, I believe I listened to a lot more left-field music than he does.

You're such a kidder.

thank you sir, may i have another.

why does 'in a silent way' happen to be your favorite miles album?

Though there are sections of Bitches Brew that surpass it on this front, In a Silent Way is Miles Davis' most atmospheric, dream-like album. Something about the other-worldliness of it appeals to me in a way the other albums do not (not that Davis hasn't made other great records). Those keys are like honey, man, and check out that guitar in the title track! I believe there is nary moment more heavenly in his catalog than that.

Just my opinion, of course.