TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Ask Incandenza

Who were the best band at Reading festival?

It's a tie between Blur and Interpol. The latter's Turn On the Bright Lights is better than anything the former has done in years, but still, it's their only album to date. Blur's last three albums had their share of enjoyable--great, even--moments, but I'm not particularly high on them. However, as long as Albarn and Co. can still crank out a wonderful tune like "Out of Time," I'll keep following them.

All that said, there sure were a lot of shitty bands playing.

2 part question:

Why are my toes so cramped together?

And what can i do to fix them?

They're cramped from practicing Chinese foot binding. There's no cure, so just throw on geisha or something and except your life as the sex slave for some old European dude.

Guest Vitamin X
If staying in on a Friday night is the new getting your dick sucked, then what's staying in on your birthday and watching SmackDown?

Hey I'll probably be doing that this Thursday....

and my birthday will be severely overlooked by yours on here as well. Blasted fool. :angry:

Who were the best band at Reading festival?

It's a tie between Blur and Interpol. The latter's Turn On the Bright Lights is better than anything the former has done in years, but still, it's their only album to date. Blur's last three albums had their share of enjoyable--great, even--moments, but I'm not particularly high on them. However, as long as Albarn and Co. can still crank out a wonderful tune like "Out of Time," I'll keep following them.

All that said, there sure were a lot of shitty bands playing.

Wow, you do know all the answers.

What's your favorite word to say?

Least favorite?

Favorite: "Induce," but only when used in conjunction with my second favorite word, "moisture."

Least: Panties. As much as the sight of them can be exciting, I always feel funny saying that word.

Explain, at length, how a giant star collapsing into a wormhole and emitting gamma radiation near (realitively speaking for space) our solar system would affect the Earth.