TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Yes! Dropkick Murphy's again!

Yes this kicks so much ass. The Dropkick Murphys are coming to my area and this'll be the second time I get to see them in the past 6 months. This kicks so much ass. Anybody else seen The Murphys? They're a good show.

They're coming with The Unseen.

Any Dropkick fans here at all?

Guest Ray

I've only heard one song (Ten Years Of Service), but I LOVED it.

Haven't got around to buying any CD's yet though.

What songs must I get?

Guest Insanityman

I'm a fan, but not a huge one. I don't have Sing Loud, Sing Proud or anything... matter of fact I just have the 90's singles collections which rules, a few of my friends are obsessed so I can bum a listen to over there. "Blood and Whiskey", "Fight Starter Karaoke", "Barroom Hero", "Never Alone (Live)" and "Get Up (Live)" are prolly my favorites. But I can't think of a song I don't like.

I'm a HUGE Dropkicks fa. I've got 3 of their albums, The Singles Collecton, Sing Loud, Sing Proud, and Blackout.

Ray, I recommend DLing "The Rocky Road to Dublin" "Sing Loud, Sing Proud", "The Jig of Spicy McHaggis" "Gonna Be a Blackout Tonight" and the classic "Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced." There's many other great tracks, but happn to love these particular ones.

Yes Blackout is a very nice album. Listen to "the worker's song" on there...it's a great tune.

Oh and of course "The Dirty Glass". At the Warped Tour they had the girl who sings on it selling merchandise so it blew our minds when she jumped on stage and started singing.

I'm a HUGE Dropkicks fa. I've got 3 of their albums, The Singles Collecton, Sing Loud, Sing Proud, and Blackout.

Ray, I recommend DLing "The Rocky Road to Dublin" "Sing Loud, Sing Proud", "The Jig of Spicy McHaggis" "Gonna Be a Blackout Tonight" and the classic "Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced." There's many other great tracks, but happn to love these particular ones.

Shit yeah!

Living in Boston, you almost HAVE to be a fan of Dropkick. Their yearly shows on St Patty's Day are a BALL and have to be experienced at least once.

Also, if you're a fan of them, I'd recommend checking out Floggin Molly as well. Less hardcore and more Irish-y, but still a great band

You all best own some Pogues records.

I'm proud to say that I own If I Should Fall from the Grace of God and Hell's Ditch.

<--- also LOVES Flogging Molly. I saw them for the first time on 2 August at the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio. It was TITS, my friends. TITS.